Window Film World Reviews

of reviewers recommend Window Film World

Tell us how Window Film World made you happy
The product is well made and superior to anything else I have tried. It is reasonably easy to install and looks very professional. Pricing is fair and good value. Only reason for the 4 instead of a 5 is the shipping method options. Product is shipped my USPS. Many decals are too large for the mailbox and USPS seems to have trouble with larger envelopes. One of my shipments got lost in the mail and when it did arrive it was pretty beat up. Luckily the decals were crumpled but still usable. I would prefer to be able to chose (and pay for) other shipping options.
Have products for most sizes. Wish their was more selection.
Worked great and looks pretty. I took 1 star off as I think the price is a bit high, but certainly cheaper than alternatives.
Cute screen door magnet, but smaller than anticipated.
Quick delivery and easy installation. Good quality product. Joy Williams McDonough, GA
Easy to order, quick delivery, easy to put up.
When the decal arrived, I could not get it adhere to the toilet seat cover. But remembering from the past when I bought one for my slider door that I wet it and then smoothed it out with a credit card removing any air bubbles. That hint should be included with the product.
Hello Rosemarie, Thank you for your feedback!
Iam very happy with my window clings i will be buying more in the future....sherry
Hello Sherry, we are happy you love your clings. Thank you for your positive feedback!
I have not applied it yet but it seems great. Do you create personal film from my design?
Hi Deanne, thank you for your review. Unfortunately, we do not currently do custom projects. Sorry about that.
Such bright beautiful colors. Just hard to match seam cause the film stretched. My fault! Carol
Hi Carol, we highly appreciate your positive feedback!
Item arrived quickly.
After placing my online order I was notified that item not in stock so had to order another - handled well by WFW on line. My static cling film arrived quickly but without install instructions; had to go back to website & print out. My item did not have “white paper backing” to remove; finally figured out backing was clear - very hard to see & begin peeling off. Overall, like the product now that it’s installed.
Window Film World, you have a very pretty product that filters light and provides privacy without the need of a curtain. I purchased a roll of vinyl window film for my bathroom. When it arrived I was applying it to a freezing cold window in the middle of winter. I followed all the directions with the clean window, plenty of water, press out the bubbles with a plastic card, etc. After a couple of hours, it would fall off the window. I tried using a hair dryer to warm the product and the window, and that would result in a little longer sticking time, but it still fell down overnight. I contacted customer service for advice and received no response. Finally, I followed all the instructions, plus I applied some petroleum jelly to the corners and edges where the vinyl was peeling away. After every shower I would press down on any area where the vinyl was detached. It is sticking beautifully, and I love the effect. Thank you for this beautiful and effective product.
Loved the wall decoration
I spoke with your representative on the phone. She was very informative. The product I was ordering looked blurry instead of the description clear. She said you were working on redoing website to be more precise. Haven’t received product yet. Hopefully it goes on easy.
Love the product and it looks fantastic on my sliding door! My only complaint is with the necessary trimming. The standard size of films on your site was too big for my standard size sliding door, so I had to trim 2" from top and bottom and 1" from each side on both films. This was a pain in the butt, because I don't have a large space to spread out the film and no tools other than scissors and a 12" ruler. I got it done, but I cursed the whole time. I would pay extra if you offered custom sizes.
My dog put two holes in my screen door. One day I came across these fish magnets and purchased them. They arrived in a timely fashion and worked perfectly to cover the holes in our screen. My husband love them so much he wants me to purchase more to put around our pool cage.
Received mural in a fairly timely fashion. I was very pleased so far with the quality. I will order again from them.
I think I like it. I didn't order enough. I need to reorder.
I loved the window film but the only complaint I have is after I ordered the size I wanted a screen popped up asking if I wanted a discount and when I clicked it it said thanks or ordering another film. I thought it was for another for the same size. You sent me another one but only half the size. I can’t do anything with that small piece.
Window Film World is rated 4.68 based on 416 reviews