Windsong Chimes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Windsong Chimes
Read Windsong Chimes Reviews

About Windsong Chimes:

Since 1985 Windsong Chimes has hand made precision-tuned, instrument quality wind chimes designed to reflect the timeless beauty and charm of music created by the wind.

We are a small family run business based in Queensland's beautiful Sunshine Coast. When you contact Windsong Chimes you'll be talking to us, the owners and makers. We proudly use our skills in fine metal work, wood work and design to produce Australian wind chimes of the foremost quality, and only using sustainable sources.

Tell us how Windsong Chimes made you happy
We purchased the beautifully made Rani Wind Chimes last Christmas and we have received a great deal of pleasure hearing them in our garden. Delivery was prompt and the product was well packaged. A very professional service and it is extremely good to know they are made here in Australia.
My husband bought my windchime for my 60th birthday. I loved it so much, I bought my Mum a memorial one for Christmas. Both windchimes are adored. Hearing the gentle chimes at random times brings joy and smiles to our days. Thank you Windsong Chimes
Quality product that has the most beautiful sound. Lovely company to deal with. Wrapped and packaged with care. Highly recommend
Found these chimes via a Google search and have been very happy with them. Customer service was very prompt and friendly and chimes arrived beautifully boxed and as shown on the Website. Our chimes have a beautiful tone and were purchased as a commemorative gift so the gentle, beautiful tone provides an ongoing level of comfort.
Purchased the Cathedral Chimes as a bereavement gift. The whole process of ordering was excellent, including an emailed photo of the engraving to review. The recipients were deeply touched by this gift, mentioning it was one of the best things they received.
I'e given Windsong Chimes to loved ones many times as birthday, Christmas or wedding gifts. They have been very warmly recieved and I would highly recommend these quality Australian made chimes.
Beautiful chimes. Given to my Goddaughter for her 21st with inscription. She loves them. I will choose some for myself eventually. Fantastic people to deal with. Thankyou so much. Being able to hear each set on the website is brilliant !
The wind chime that I purchased for my best friends husband who passed away is absolutely beautiful and healing, my friend sits outside every night and waits for the wind chime to talk to her. Thank you ❤️
This beautiful gift was for my brother in law who lost his wife this year through a long sickness and I found Windsong Chimes by accident and thought that this would be a wonderful, different, long-lasting gift better than sending flowers that don't last that long and then thrown away but this gift would chime away any sorrows that he would feel. He was absolutely gobsmacked by this wonderful gesture and he told me that he now loves listening to the chimes as it brings him calmness. Kathy, thank you so much for your customer service advising me which one to go for and the inscription of her name on the chimes was a hit. Look forward to my next purchase. Elizabeth
We loved our wind chime so much that I bought one each for my adult children and their partners for Christmas. They make the most beautiful sounds.
I recently purchased the "Willow" chime from Windsong and the service was excellent. The chime was securely packaged to keep it safe during transit, and it was despatched to me very soon after ordering. I'm completely happy with my new chime, it's beautifully made and I love the restful, pretty sound it produces.
The wind chime I bought from Windsong Chimes is absolutely beautiful. It arrived very quickly and was well packaged. I definitely recommend these wind chimes.
I am very happy with my windchime. The sound ftom it is just beautiful. I almost pray for a windy night so that I can lie in bed listening to it.
great service..arrived a few days later. Beautifully crafted
I recently purchased the Concerto Wind Chimes as a Fathers Day present, for my partner from the children & he absolutely loves them. Beautifully crafted and made, ours was also engraved and delivery was easy. They have an amazing sound and we love listening to them, soothing, calming and a delight. Kathy was fantastic and very helpful. We were very impressed and would highly recommend these wonderful Wind Chimes to anyone looking to buy some.
Windsong Chimes 5 star review on 27th September 2021 Windsong Chimes 5 star review on 27th September 2021
Great service, prompt responses and arrival of the chimes was in good time.
Really special wind chimes - I love mine! They were so helpful to deal with when I was deciding.
Extremely quick response and the chime was delivered to my friend within a few days. It looks beautiful
Really love my wind song chimes Every time I get to hear them I get to remember my beautiful son Tyrone and his lovely smile thank you so much They are wonderful💕😁
Windsong Chimes 5 star review on 26th September 2021
A really beautiful product, the chimes sound just like the online recordings.
Windsong Chimes 5 star review on 26th September 2021