Winesale.co.nz Reviews

Read Winesale.co.nz Reviews

service@winesale.co.nz

2 Udy Street
Petone

Fast delivery. Delicious wine.
Great fast service even over lockdown
Great wine choices, good prices and quick delivery, I am very happy with the orders.
Good value wines, promptly delivered. I would order all of these again.
Lots of choice to select from and service and delivery extremely friendly and prompt!!!
Yummy wine
the prices seem fair
the delivery is fast
they sorted out my logon issue quickly and effectively
what more could you want
Website easy to read and use.
It is almost as if nothing has changed, except that maybe it is even easier now to get a nice wine.
I live the attention to detail. You fee valued as a customer. Live the personal interaction. Great team.
Great easy service, online was efficient and it arrived as expected. No fuss, I love Winesale!
Winesales were a god-send during the lockdown. Whilst our local licensing trust did their best NOT to sell wine, Winesale was the absolute opposite. Responsive, helpful and worked under difficult situation to provide the best service they could. A stunning example of all that is good about small business in New Zealand. Thanks guys. Your amazing.
I have had superb service with Winesale all through lockdown. The wines I've ordered have been tasty and reasonably priced. I'm given regular updates on delivery which is very helpful.
As a Winesale customer for about 10 years, I have enjoyed not just the wine bargains, but also outstanding friendly and helpful customer service that is so much a part of our relationship.
Ordering wines from Winesale over the internet is an easy and efficient way of getting wine. Wine sale has a good selection of good wines to reasonable prices.
Great service and delivery was prompt even during lockdown
Some good specials and delivery service good.

I really love the Black Hole chardonnay and was sad when you sold out then delighted when you got more in. Ordered a dozen this time
Maria and the Team at Petone have been absolute troopers through the Lockdown. Fortunately they were able to stand up their essential service quickly and I have been pleasantly surprised by how effortless and prompt the deliveries have been. I've also given click & collect a go and realised I should have been doing this years ago! So handy being able to drop in as soon as the order completed txt arrives in my phone. They'll even pop it in the boot for you. Great work guys.
I have been extremely happy with your attention to our needs during a very trying episode. Many thanks
Kind regards
Roland
good selection of quality wines.
Prompt delivery.