woolworths online Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend woolworths online

Tell us how woolworths online made you happy

"I love shopping at woolies because i know that i am getting value for money. We spend a fortune on food and clothing and i have no doubt that when shopping at woolies, i am getting quality. In terms of their food, its always fresh and their fruit and veg lasts longer. They always have really good discounts and the service is good."
Are you woolworths online? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback woolworths online receives. Reply Free
"My order came on time and in good condition"
"Good quality clothes and their sale is the best"
"quality products"
"Quality and price"
"value for money!"
"Quality and price always impeccable"
"DELIVERY WAS ON TIME"
"Quality is excellent. Get value for money. Trendy yet classic"
"I am an elderly computer-dumbo who has often to ask their help to submit an order and my futile questions must sometimes drive them up the wall, but their on-line helpline always has cheerfully sorted things out when I just didn't know what to do next to make this horrible device (computer) obey me. Plus when the order comes it is 100% accurate and at the time-window expected."
woolworths online is rated 4.71 based on 14 reviews