woolworths online Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend woolworths online

How would you rate woolworths online ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
anonymous

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about woolworths online in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I am an elderly computer-dumbo who has often to ask their help to submit an order and my futile questions must sometimes drive them up the wall, but their on-line helpline always has cheerfully sorted things out when I just didn't know what to do next to make this horrible device (computer) obey me. Plus when the order comes it is 100% accurate and at the time-window expected."
woolworths online is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews