Worksite Safety Compliance Centre Reviews

Suite 401
Dundas, Ontario
L9H 3H8

Email, Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate Worksite Safety Compliance Centre ?

"Very fast professional service the whole process was explained in detail and only took like 15 minutes"
"When I called or email a question I received a fast response and they followed up with me to make sure I was able to access site and accounts they are very professional and very helpful"
"Good website"
"Course was very well set up and user friendly."
"It was a well structured course"
"Thank you for your help, and response, I really appreciate it."
"Easy to understand, fast and affordable for the large group of workers that needed this training. I recomended it! I am very satisfied with this web page and elearnings."
"The course was very clear. I was able to maneuver through it easily. The layout and operation of the course all made a lot of sense."
"Impressive with the organization"
"good stuff"
"Refreshing!"
"The agent is knowledgeable, frriendly and quick to respond. Good job. Thank you."
"Well organized and explained."
"Instructor was awesome. Well run program . Well worth the price."
"I am very satisfied with my service by worksite safety. Navigating through the site was very easy, and instructions in regards to completing my certification were well highlighted. I immediately received emails from worksite after purchasing my courses (even though it was late at night), notifying me of my purchases and what was next in the process. I am very impressed with how my now certifications will be kept on file and I can easily access them at any time. Thank you Worksite Safety"
"It was a bit confusing but managed to get through it."
"Site was easy to manage. Information was current and informative."
"Everything very good thanks for hekp me. Javier"
"Easy site to navigate. Easy to add people/assign training - great website."
"Instructor made the course fun while keeping a high level of professionalism. Very informative and the 8 hours just flew by"
Worksite Safety Compliance Centre is rated 4.54 based on 1,350 reviews