Worksite Safety Compliance Centre Reviews

55 Head StreetSuite 401Dundas, OntarioL9H 3H8,
Dundas, ON
L9H 3H8

Tell us how Worksite Safety Compliance Centre made you happy
Garbage, would never take one of your courses again.
Not sure how to rate it. I had to do the course all over again because it wasn't recognized by my union. Wasn't too happy to pay for the courses twice in one week.
I don’t need it any more I got it already, refund my money if possible thanks
The course isn't until tomorrow and though I have tried to cancel, I have received no response in regards to a refund.
Why do I have to pay for this basic knowledge course just because somebody lobbied it was mandatory? What a waste of everyone’s time just to make a few people rich.
Didn’t meet energy safety Canada criteria so I could not use on site
The courses are way to long and too much information about the political aspect and government questions and information
I did not receive the product!!! Scam!! I have to rate this to post, should have minus stars!!!
The course you guys provided to me isn’t recognized by companies in Alberta.
With the course I purchased, General Hazmat Awareness, I found myself timed out due to inactivity on two occasions as I was attempting to get the course completed during the workday and had to pause to complete some work. Additionally. Logging back in and hitting "resume" on the course lead to restarting the course rather then resuming from where I left off.
I ordered Green books with a 2-3 day turnaround delivery, it's been almost 2 weeks and they are lost with the shipping company. I am still awaiting the shipment.
The system did not let me present the course and if they charged me
The course content was very good. But the certificate not accepted at my jobsite
An inadmissible piece of training. I spent appx $50. Without a practical portion the course is useless
This course was part video, but more reading. It was very technical and the review questions simply told you that you were wrong and did not tell me the right answers (therefore I could not learn what I got wrong without redoing the chapter and even then I could not redo the test) Very poorly done course.
The courses are not approved by the Ontario Ministry of Labour
I've emailed 3 times asking why I can't re take the test I need to have wgimis at my job, and have already paid for it I even tried paying again just because I need it but says the email is already taken. I need someone from whims to rectify why I've been charged but am unable to try again o could loose my position if it's not done and bo one has emailed me to troubleshoot how to rectifying
I feel like I got robbed
I have been asking for a refund as my employer already purchased this for me but i bought it before i knew. I have reached out but no one has answered me back.
Your program wasn’t 100 % truthful when it came to pandemic awareness informaiton. It’s biased.
Worksite Safety Compliance Centre is rated 4.7 based on 6,762 reviews