Worksite Safety Compliance Centre Reviews

(866) 756-5552

info@worksitesafety.ca

55 Head StreetSuite 401Dundas, OntarioL9H 3H8,

Tell us how Worksite Safety Compliance Centre made you happy
Thought the course was easy to follow and very informative!
Did not get the cards yet. Worst experience ever.
I took working at heights was given a temporary card and was told I would get the official one in the mail in a few weeks... waited...and waited... called requested it..was told it will be mailed out...AGAIN ..and here I am months later WAITING
I'm afraid I have to rate your service as very poor. The reason for this is the fact that I have not received the handbook that I ordered. The order # is 386999325344620. Hopefully it will arrive soon.
Hey Ronald,

Sorry for the delayed reply to your review here! I am just writing to inquire as to whether you still haven't received your handbook yet? If you haven't we can look into this for you and see what might have happened, and try to remedy the situation for you. Let us know.

Nathan
Course was good but my company wouldn’t accept it. It had to be an in course ticket and put me through it themself. So I’m out the money. But it was a refresh course got a hundred on the in course test.
I purchased but did not get access to the leaning site? or have received anything by mail or courier?
can you help?
Hi Roger,

We are so sorry for any miscommunication there may have been. After you purchase one of our online courses, they are automatically placed on your account for you to start at any time. You would just have to login to access it. I have found your account with the course that you purchased and I will be emailing you directly to help you access your training.

Nathan
I couldn't finish the purchase online, because the page won't go up or down.
I have finished my quiz and it stops will not finish recording
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
I was unable to login on my device so basically I wasted $30 I did it on another site is there anyway I can get my money back
Hey Michael,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. As per our 90 day refund policy you are within the time window for receiving a refund for the unused course. I messaged you privately as well to confirm your purchase details so we can get that started for you!

Nathan
This test is riddled with trick questions designed to confuse people with lower IQ s . That should not be the objective. Way too confusing . Even people who know the answers have trouble with this test. As far as I'm concerned you people owe me 54 dollars plus tax.
It’s nit acceptable to the carpenters union and it’s not as good as taking it in the classroom.....I will never do it online again
Did not work on my iPhone. Kept closing out
Hey Rachel,

Sorry you had issues getting the Bloodborne Pathogens course working on your iPhone. We try to make all our courses as compatible as possible so your feedback is greatly appreciated. I'm going to privately send you a link that should help you get past the issues you're having with the course on your phone. Let me know if you have any further problems after trying the link by replying to my private email. Thanks!

Nathan
Harness coarse is way to many options. In other call arrest coarses say some of your material is wrong
Waste of money, alot of alberta plants do not recognize this certificate. I just gave away just under50$ would be nice if I could get refunded. Your site needs to state the warning.
Hi,
I was hoping someone could call me as our employee has tried twice to complete the course and both times the site has closed down. I remember when I took it you could leave and return to the spot you left off but this has not been the case and she had to start over.
We would like her to complete the course and would appreciate some help.
Kathy Dixon-Assistant Manager 519-371-1975
Very difficult to answer questions with the way the answers were worded compared to how the information content was presented/relayed
My Certificate said credit cards name not my name I don't have a credit card and I used my mother in laws
Hey William,

Thanks a lot for getting in touch with us! This is definitely something we can fix for you. I looked up your account on our site and can see where this miscommunication likely happened. I've sent you off an email detailing a fix as well as your updated WHMIS certificate attached, and I hope to hear back from you soon.

Worksite Safety Compliance Centre is rated 4.66 based on 4,656 reviews