Worksite Safety Compliance Centre Reviews

(866) 756-5552

info@worksitesafety.ca

55 Head StreetSuite 401Dundas, OntarioL9H 3H8

Tell us how Worksite Safety Compliance Centre made you happy
i have not got anything yet!
Was a not bad course, conmen sense goes a long way!
Good quality
Simple and to the point
I have no comments
For a free course this was fine.

At least it was current compared other offered online and included Covid-19
It was very basic, I didn't really learn anything new.
Hi.
The instructor is great, friendly, explained everything all clear. The only problem is about the place, should be some reception over there. I tried to call to get some information about the place, it was not answer. On breaks you can't go outside the class because if we go, there is no way to access the elevator or the door, need a card to pass.. so it is curse expensive and whole day classe, it is not suppose to feel like we are in the jail on break's class.
Hey Sabrina,

Thanks for the feedback on the course and sorry for the issues you had with the building. Unfortunately that entire building locks on Saturdays as the other businesses that occupy it are not in on weekends, and therefore our instructors have to physically let students in. I completely understand where you are coming from however, and we are going to put some signage with a contact number on the front doors and a telephone in that classroom just to avoid situations like yours in the future. I apologize again for the inconvenience but these measures will hopefully prevent this happening in the future!

Nathan
Very quick service
Just did a working from heights dont know why working from lifts wasnt part of this
Simple and well designed
I found the service acceptable
The trainer was great, however i believe the course structure was a lot of reading and less summarizing of the key point related to real world experience.
The training was pretty good. A few of the questions are confusing because it's not clear if you select one option or more than one (most of them are marked how many answers to select, but a few did not).
Took a while to get a response; was told to email them with the concern and they’ll get back to me. Tried to find my own answers to my question and they CS replied approx. 15 minutes later. Helpful attendant however, so overall a good serv
Hi, I called to cancel my registration for Mask Fit scheduled on Jun 20, 2019 at Head St Dundas. I am waiting for confirmation on the cancellation.

should be a cheaper course for such basic readily available information.
I’m not sure what to say
A good course provider to access the training you need
Easy to use website