Worksite Safety Compliance Centre Reviews

Tell us how Worksite Safety Compliance Centre made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
customer service
"Not the course I needed. I was on a job site and needed immediate training, when I signed on I was not aware that it did not lead to certification and was only a prep course for latter training at your facility. Of no use to me, I will try to use the credit for something other training."
"still have not received book i purchased. Online training was great"
Hey Trina,

I wanted to touch base with you just to let you know that your WHMIS Handbook is en route and left our office last Friday January 4th. Let us know if you still haven't received it in a few days and we can check into the matter a little further to see what may be causing the delay.

Sorry for the wait time there and we very much appreciate your feedback!

Nathan
"Instructor did not answer questions clearly. Material could have been delivered in much shorter time if less time was wasted by the instructor. Course did not finish on time."
Hey Andrew,

I'm sorry to hear about the experience you had in our class. Our instructors have pretty strict material and timelines they try to stick to but when the discussion stretches out it can prolong the class a bit. Sorry about that. If you have any questions whatsoever that need clarification, don't hesitate to contact us and we can get some answers for you from our team of health and safety specialists!

"Poorly structured course"
Hey Steven,

Thanks for the feedback regarding the Asbestos Safety course and sorry for the issues you had with its structure. Was there anything in particular you would like to see improved upon or changed to help the course function smoother? We would love to hear back from you regarding any of those changes you think would help make it better.

Nathan
"The course keep shutting down on me and was not set up right with in 1 business day I had to keep calling your IT guys and get them To fix the issues what was done in a timely manor but still took me13.5 hrs to an eight hour course"
"I kept getting booted off so I end up doing the test several times before passing and the card you sent me does not have an expiry date on it"
"I used my credit card and had my son do the WHIMIS 2015 and the certificate came in my name."
Hi there,

Sorry for the difficulties you're having with regard to the name on the certificate. This is definitely something we can fix for you immediately. I've contacted you privately to get that process started.

Nathan
"The first time I logged in. it would not accept my password after trying to reenter it after I walked away from the computer for short time. So therefore I had to purchase the program a second time to obtain my whmis"
Hey John,

Thanks for bringing your situation to our attention. I've found both your purchases and contacted you privately. We will certainly be able to offer you a refund for the initial, unused course that you were unable to access after purchasing.

Nathan
"Bear aware had numerous incorrectanswers in that there was no correct answer"
"The course material had almost nothing to do with the test content. The course was basically useless."
"After downloading the file I had noticed that there was a complete absence of the lower case letter "f" in all the slide of the course. The word "of" would be displayed as just an "o" and so on."
Hey Dean,

I would love to hear more about the issue you encountered with the course as this is the first time I've heard anything like this. When I went into the course through your profile everything seemed to open up and show okay, f's included. Our courses also don't download onto your device, they simply play through the web browser. I've sent you a private email as well, let me know if there is any more information you can provide me regarding the glitch!

Nathan
"I will not order from your online courses again. One main reason. When someone gets a question wrong you should tell them what they got wrong! Extremely frustrating and hard to learn when you don't know what you did wrong."
"The content was good. Thank you. However. The videos took forever to load. It took me at least four or five times longer than it should have to complete the program. Extremely frustrating. Half the time I chose not to even listen to the video so I didn't have to wait and wait and WAIT."
"I tried to download the app to view the video, didn't work on 3 computers. However I could open up the test no problem. Make the video easy to open and view"
"Some of the information in the Presentation was wrong"
"We have many unused WHMIS courses. Could not reassign an unused older one. Had to purchase a new one. Not Happy."
Hey Amy,

Reassigning unused courses has always been something we are absolutely okay with doing for any training that is no longer needed on any of your user's accounts. I have contacted you privately to get the refund process started for the extra course you purchased, and I look forward to helping you reassign any of the unused courses I saw on your account!! Thanks for your feedback.

Nathan
"I was told i would get the safty card in the mail and still havent recieved it yet and i was waiting for it.not good service"
Hey Jason,

Thank you for your feedback. Your certificate was mailed out on Thursday April 19th, but because it is a complimentary service we offer it is shipped out via Canada Post which does not include tracking for basic letter mail. It should be arriving any day now and we greatly appreciate your patience.

Nathan
"Had worker sitting ready to do course . Could not access. He left. I waited for email advising how. Anyway please restore course to my administrator so I can access for next guy that wants to take course."
Hey Brad,

Sorry you and your worker had troubles taking the course. As with all of our courses, if it is unused it can definitely be returned to the administrator. If you don't mind emailing in to support@worksitesafety.ca or calling in at 1-866-756-5552 with the name of the worker who was going to take the course and the name of the administrator, we can return the course to its proper location. Thanks!

Nathan
"Video took forever. Answering the questions with a safer answer than was required caused the question to be wrong. Took me 11 hours to complete a 4 hour course for these reasons. Recommendation: get better quiz software, and have a single video where you don't have to click a million times to watch it. Plus side, the course was cheap and a federal license and I could do it from home."
"My staff have had issues accessing the materials via mobile devices, primarily iPhones. Today this material needs to be available in a portable media application. If there is a trick or particular mobile browser that your system works best with please let me know."
Hey Branden,

Sorry that you and your staff had some trouble accessing the NORM Safety course material. We are always trying to ensure our courses are compatible with as many platforms as possible so your feedback is greatly appreciated and it has been added to our roadmap of product issues requiring our attention. In the meantime, to compensate you for the difficulty you experienced I am going to be contacting you with a discount code for your next potential future purchase.

Worksite Safety Compliance Centre is rated 4.65 based on 4,141 reviews