Overstock.com Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Overstock.com
01AM
1AM

Tell us how Overstock.com made you happy

"Got an AWESOME deal on this "Surya Crash Cherry 4'x6' Area Rug" after test shopping a few other area rugs from other venders - this "Surya Crash Cherry 4'x6' Area Rug" was an instant hit with me for both PRODUCT and PRICE - thanks guys; keep up the good work!"
Are you Overstock.com? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Overstock.com receives. Reply Free
"I've made approximately six or seven purchases now from overstock.com. The items that I have purchased from them I have found to be high quality and I am extremely happy with the purchases. Overstock gives a very accurate description of the items and I have come to trust that when I buy from them I'm going to get a high-quality item with no surprises. Overstock themselves fill the orders quickly and they've been in good condition when they arrive. I have no hesitation about ordering from Overstock. I know when I do I'm going to be happy with my purchase!"
"I tried to purchase rugs for a home in the USA from abroad, but Overstock would only let me send it to the Caribbean (where my MasterCard was issued). They would not accept PayPal from an overseas address and when I gave in and attempted to use their international shipping, they wanted more than the items cost to ship to somewhere I'd have to ship it back from. Really FRUSTRATING!"
"Great customer service and good prices along with a great selection of products."
"the bedspread was not what it appeared in the picture. It looked tufted and thick but it was thin and had no filling."
"Ordered 3 sets of sheets cost was $119.99. When they arrived I opened one package to exam quality, workmanship, and condition other wise how would one know. They have a "14 DAYS HASSLE FREE RETURN" which is baloney. I returned the three sets as they are poor quality and poor workmanship. I had to pay to have them returned $17.06. These people refunded me $80.00 of my $119.99 saying I opened a package and they could not take them back, according to them it is the law(don't think so). I have paid $57.05 for nothing from these people. One needs to mark down these folks Overstock.com ( Bed Sheet Club) or any other name they market under as beware stay away go to reputable company they send inferior products, you have to pay to return and then they do not refund. How would one inspect a product if they do not open it? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I have done business with almost every location on the internet without this type of problem. Stay Away there are many reputable places that will not cheat you like this."
Overstock.com is rated 4.41 based on 28 reviews