Overstock.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Overstock.com

Tell us how Overstock.com made you happy
Easy ordering and fast shipping
I ordered a sleeper sofa whose color was not whatsoever the same as the photo, and was also defective... but it was a sleeper so no way was I going to ship back...their customer service was awesome and took care of the problem and continuously followed up with me to make sure I was satisfied...their customer service is top notch
The Products are great shipped same day
Price. Came in good shape.
Got an AWESOME deal on this "Surya Crash Cherry 4'x6' Area Rug" after test shopping a few other area rugs from other venders - this "Surya Crash Cherry 4'x6' Area Rug" was an instant hit with me for both PRODUCT and PRICE - thanks guys; keep up the good work!
I've made approximately six or seven purchases now from overstock.com. The items that I have purchased from them I have found to be high quality and I am extremely happy with the purchases. Overstock gives a very accurate description of the items and I have come to trust that when I buy from them I'm going to get a high-quality item with no surprises. Overstock themselves fill the orders quickly and they've been in good condition when they arrive. I have no hesitation about ordering from Overstock. I know when I do I'm going to be happy with my purchase!
I tried to purchase rugs for a home in the USA from abroad, but Overstock would only let me send it to the Caribbean (where my MasterCard was issued). They would not accept PayPal from an overseas address and when I gave in and attempted to use their international shipping, they wanted more than the items cost to ship to somewhere I'd have to ship it back from. Really FRUSTRATING!
Overstock.com is rated 4.47 based on 32 reviews