Redbubble Reviews

54% of reviewers recommend Redbubble
11PM
11PM

Tell us how Redbubble made you happy

"Ordered the wrong type of iPhone case and was expecting just to be able to send it back and buy the write model, but was told not to bother and they’re sending the right one to me! Really was not expecting that as it was my mistake! Excellent service, can not fault Redbubble."
Are you Redbubble? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I was sent a wrong item with my order and they made the complaint process so easy. I got my correct item and they let me keep what I was sent accidentally. They also sent me a complete record of the conversation I had with customer service. 10/10 business practice I will definitely buy from them again."
"Pleasantly surprised! Item just as described. Fast shipping. Frequent email updates with tracking info, including the exact time that it was delivered to my house."
"Got a pair of leggings with an arrow pointed at a particular part of ones anatomy. Asked for,full refund. Was told this was auctioned and should receive it within 30 days - no one could tell me why it takes this long, however - still no refund after 45 days and numerous emails to their customer services. Don’t know where my money is but it is not back in my bank account and the customer service are not being very helpful. Still waiting for this refund....."
"I am very new to selling on RedBubble and had some questions. Their response was prompt and very helpful. So far I am pretty pleased with my new venture here....."
"I ordered a product and then wanted to return it (for reasons that weren’t the company’s fault) and the customer service was so efficient and speedy. I was able to get a coupon for the amount I spent, and honestly couldn’t be happier with the result"
"Truthfully the best customer service I have received from an online company."
"I ordered the wrong size. I went to exchange it and they sent the right size out free of charge, didn't even have to pay for shipping. They let me keep the t-shirt that was the wrong size to give to a friend or donate!"
"Had to return my laptop sleeve it was the wrong size, customer service was on point, thanks!"
"I had ordered a sweatshirt as a replacement for one I had lost, and within minutes of placing the order I found it. Thankfully, I contacted Redbubble through the “change your order” link and they quickly cancelled my order. So relieved! Thanks Redbubble!"
"Livraison et réponse rapides , produit de belle qualité ( coque anti choc, Banksy).Je recommande !"
"Ordered the XL classic fit unisex t-shirt, recieved it in a couple of days. However when I tried it on I realised I ordered too large and only needed a Large. My mistake. So I went to exchange it and they sent the right size out free of charge, didn't even have to pay for shipping. Also came in only a couple of days. They let me keep the XL one, to give to a friend or donate. All in all, even after I messed up I had my final shirt in under a week. I must say I was a little iffy about spending $22 on a shirt and then almost $10 dollars for delivery, with a place I hadn't heard of or used before. But after this experience and the style of their shirts, I will be buying more."
"Je recommande Redbubble."
"A+ for customer service and refund policy"
"A+ for customer service and refund policy ."
"Great products and excellent service. When I changed the shipping address they helped me within the hour and got my product to the right address. That shows how excellent their service and that they’re here to help."
"Excellent service and product. It was as it was shown on the site. I reported that my product had not arrived and they sent me another, which arrived on time and in perfect condition."
"I purchased a duvet cover as a gift and the recipient wasn't crazy about the quality of the image printing. I reached out to Redbubble and they returned my email almost immediately. They let me keep the duvet to donate to my favorite charity and gave me a full credit to spend on their website. Amazing customer service. Thanks Redbubble!"
"Was happy they got back to me right away. That's great customer service. I loved what I bought but needed a different size. Thank you"
"Fair price and helpful support."
Redbubble is rated 3.20 based on 209 reviews