Redbubble Reviews

Redbubble have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers are happy with their customer service but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds. Full Insights

52% of reviewers recommend Redbubble
11AM
11AM

How would you rate Redbubble ?

"First time I ordered a phone case, the art quality was all blurred. A week and a half later, I get one but this time the edge of phone case is not completely painted in, it's green instead and not black. Time to wait another week"
"I ordered a case for my iPhone 7. They delivered a case for iPhone X. I asked for an exchange, and they send ANOTHER iPhone X case. So apparently they are unable to make a case for the iPhone 7. Too bad, as I really liked the art."
"Very disappointed with Customer Service lack of desire to provide an excellent service. Placed an order for stickers which supposedly 'shipped' on 9/4. As of 9/8 and per UPS, the form was created but the package has not been received therefore it hasn't shipped. Redbubble has misled the process and requested I wait one extra week to see if they arrive (mind you they have not been shipped yet) at which point they can come up with a solution. The problem is not waiting for an order, is that when things go wrong and you ask for support and explanation there is no willingness to resolve the issue."
"Website is a scam. Asked for a change to my order 1 minute after submitting - they straight away cancelled my order and gave me a credit. Credit cannot be used together with a coupon code! Same purchase cannot be made without paying more - shady practice, AVOID!"
"I created an account, uploaded an original artwork I had created (I have proof it's mine as it's on my website). Shortly after, my account was suspended for copyright infringement or some such nonsense. Having done some research after this happened, I've found that there are MANY people who this has also happened to. Some of these people have uploaded many of their artworks, only to have their account suspended. It is thought that RedBubble continues to sell the artists' works without their knowledge, stealing income from them. This has happened to some of the artists leaving reviews. I am thankful that I only uploaded one of my artworks. One artist had this to say about RedBubble: http://redbubble-scam.blogspot.com/ . It's definitely worth a read and makes me question whether I'll hear back from RedBubble, and if I do, they'll probably just string me along for as long as they can. I'll be moving to one of RedBubble's competitors' websites, where, I have read, Customer Support treats you like a human-being. My hope is that people stop supporting the exploitative and fraudulent cesspit that is RedBubble, so it fades into oblivion. Do not support RedBubble."
"Bunch of thieves, beware before paying them or having business with them."
"I loved redbubble as a customer and ordered cool stuff quite often. Never had any problems there! Then I wanted to set up an artist's account for myself and filled in everything, confirmed my email, confirmed I was no robot and my account was suspended immediately. Wrote an email, got back an automated reply that they are on the case, but nothing happened. Used their Live Chat where the person couldn't help me and just said somebody will get in touch. Nobody did. Tried a second account, same thing happened again! Second email, second automated response. Live Chat this time suggested that I should try setting up a third account! Ridiculous!! So far, no one seems to want to be responsible or willing to help! This is bad customer service and as a result I will never order from them again and will tell everyone how badly they treat their customers if it is about setting up an account! They honestly cannot need more than 10 days to have a look at the problem!!! All they want is your money!!"
"Acknowledged faulty goods but still not resolved after 3 weeks. SHOCKING customer service. Avoid!"
"Faulty goods with no refund after 3 weeks. Archaic customer service system with no choice of contact."
"I have followed all rules of the safety guidelines but my account was suspended for no reason and without any explanation. I have contacted customer support many and many times asking why my account was suspended, they never replied , this is a very horrible service and website. i never got the chance to fully enjoy it as my account was closed on the second day that i registered.I regretted for the first time that I was member in this website.this website is a scam. I don't recommended for any one, please be intention and do not purchase any product from this service because it's a fake website ."
"Very happy with this site. The product is exactly what I wanted and delivered promptly. I would order again."
"really terrible. ive ordered some stickers. it was taking longer time than the estimation time until the sticker are coming. after that one of my sticker was missing. really sucks and i tried to call and chat the service but nothing helpful just the 4th chat services has been answered. really dont see their products and buy them. because you will get more loss after you bought it"
"I have now had 4 online chats and I have been given different information on all. Nicholas one of your agents was very rude and sarcastic. I don't know if this is normal for your company to speak to customers in this way or it's ok to constantly be giving different information. I will never again spend another penny on your company."
"The print on the tee shirt was much smaller than it looked in the preview. But the quality of the print was great. I'll just have to wear jackets with this shirt to hide all the free space around the graphic."
"Although it takes a while for the items to be delivered it's understandable because it's from a different country and they make the items on demand. But apart from that all the products are good quality and last a long time!"
"Are these guys kidding with this shirt? Who could possibly say it isn't total junk. Long, and awkwardly slim fitting, with long sleeves and awkward stitching. How about charge an extra buck and sell a shirt that an adult can actually wear out of the house. And I'm in good shape. Forget it if you aren't, this shirt is not flattering . I had twenty awesome designs all cued up to buy. Unfortunately I can't, because I guess it's better to make a maximum profit on one cheap shirt, than to sell something good and get repeat clients."
"While RB sent me the wrong print in one of my orders, they were quick to send me the correct one expedited on their dime. I love the ability to shop a variety of styles and artists."
"Ordered an item for my husband way b4 Christmas they said it would be here but never came it was supposed to be his Christmas gift so disappointed"
"Good quality and original pieces"
"First time.ordering.items shipped in time frame promised and were as shown on website.size was dead on. Love the stickers that they tuck in pkg! Will definitely order again"
Redbubble is rated 3.13 based on 61 reviews