Redbubble Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend Redbubble
1 New Reviews Written
00AM
12AM

Tell us how Redbubble made you happy

"I ordered a t-shirt as birthday gift. Order process very easy and the t-shirt arrived ahead of the scheduled delivery time . However, I’m very disappointed with the quality. It is very short in the body and pretty shapeless. Not good value for money."
Are you Redbubble? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have had a terrible experience with Redbubble so far. I placed 2 separate orders, each containing 3 items. I then received several emails stating that my items have arrived even though that was not the case. NONE of my items arrived. I had emailed customer support and was told that items are often marked as "delivered" 24 hours prior to arriving - which doesn't make sense whatsoever. Red flag #1. I waited several days and notified customer support that my items still haven't arrived. They then advised me that they have re-sent one of my orders and asked that I wait an additional 3 weeks for the second order (containing another 3 items) to arrive. Red flag #2. Upon asking them to confirm which items they re-sent exactly, I discovered that they only "re-sent" 2/3 items of my first order. Red flag #3. I had e-mailed them regarding the third item and haven't heard back yet. Absolute disaster. I would NEVER recommend anyone order from Redbubble. In fact, I would strongly urge everyone to STAY AWAY."
"Ordered a variety of stickers for my kids Hydro's. I selected a variety of stickers. Although the buying process and shipping process went easy. When I received the stickers, I thought it was a joke. They looked as if someone printed them off of a printer from the 90's. The quality was poor. Reluctant I went ahead and put the stickers on their water bottles. Within a couple hours all of the stickers came off after getting a little wet when I rinsed the bottles out. I am not even going to try to return as I am reading the process is a joke. I will not be ordering anymore stickers from Redbubble. I will stick with Etsy."
"Redbubble in itself was ok, the ordering was fine, the product was shipped in time, and the product quality was good, but until they change their COURIER from DPD, I will not be able to buy anything from them ever again!!!! Turns out they are pretty close to being as bad as Hermes (although in this case the product did turn up eventually)."
"Tried to exchange or get a refund. My only option was getting a $4.00 credit for something else."
"They have no return policy!"
"They are the worst, don’t ever order from them. I got a shirt and tried to return for a different size, they gave me a $4 credit for a $30 shirt!"
"The product I ordered is by designer Laura Graves. The item is Sneaky Cat, relaxed fit top. I ordered the larger size, but it is still ill fitting. Whoever thought it was a good idea to make this with a polyester fabric that has no give to it, knows nothing about comfortable clothing and how it should fit. The design itself is great, so cudo's to the artist, but the actual garment fit and comfort is horrible. I am going to take it apart and remake all but the front piece out of a stretchy fabric, to try and salvage this. Thank goodness I know how to sew and can fix this."
"The worst customer service I have ever encountered. Everything was mailed seperately. I wanted to of everything I ordered and only got one. When I tried to contact them, they could not figure out how to get it right. I still have not gotten what I needed but have given up due to frustration. Everytime I emailed them a different person emailed me back so I had to explain the story all over again. They wanted pictures of what I received. My experience with Redbubble was a NIGHTMARE"
"Worst experience. Never received the product."
"Selling religious printings on tiny little skirts. Absolutely disrespectful. How are you expecting any kind of business by doing ridiculous disgusting disrespectful things like that"
"Racists selling skirts with the Sikh Guru Jis photo on. Hope you rot in hell"
"Not too impressed to be honest. T shirt quality is more like fruit of the loom out of shape cheap cotton. I expected more for the price ,won't be ordering again."
"My daughter ordered a shirt for me size 2x. She had it expressed mail a 12.99 extra charge. She ordered on may 7th. I received today May 15th I am in Seattle Washington it was shipped from San Francisco CA. 10 hour Drive from me. Really. When I got it it said a size 2 x it is more like a xs. Now they are wanting pictures to see the problem. I'm a big woman I wear a 2 x and the damn shirt barely fit over my boobs. She has asked just to return. And for her express money back. Very poor customer service"
"My package arrived a month and a half late. The tracking system was absolutely useless. I do not recommend this company at all."
"Great customer service- helped by Jerome at ‘live chat’. Ordered a T shirt which arrived earlier than predicted. After opening it I realised it was too large for me (not their fault). Customer service sorted it without any fuss- super efficient! Thank you."
"Great customer service. My package didn’t arrive and I received a free replacement immediately. Staff was very helpful, fast and friendly."
"Beautiful quality metal print, fast shipping from the US to the UK, well packed and great customer service. Perfect!"
"Exellent customer service, Very rare these days it seems. I had some issues with some t shirts. No questions asked refund or replacements. Quick replies and fast shipping too. Highly recommended, two thumbs up!!"
"Large is almost extra large. Just to warn to not oversize."
Redbubble is rated 3.56 based on 339 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access