Redbubble Reviews

51% of reviewers recommend Redbubble
07AM
7AM

Tell us how Redbubble made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"I mistyped my address and my package was returned to sender. I contacted redbubble to ask if there was a way I could still receive my order, they responded in the same day with a nice email from a real person letting me know that they are reprinting and re-shipping my order."
Are you Redbubble? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Redbubble receives. Reply Free
"The work of glennArt is beautiful. She has made several personal art work for me. Dragonfly’s and a print of my cousin family dog. She is a fantastic artist. Love all of her work."
"I don't know about the rest of it's merchandise, but stickers are great! I was skeptical about the site after reading super terrible reviews, but I wanted to try it out and see for myself. I'm not sure how long exactly it took, but it wasn't too long (I wouldn't order stuff for something last minute though). But they have amazing stickers and I am sososo happy with them, they still work great."
"I ordered a political sticker to support my candidate and was told it would arrive about a week before the election. Instead it will be a day before the election. Pretty much worthless to me. Trying to work with their customer service is also a bust. Very slow shipping and poor tracking have been a common experience with this company and I'm done with them. I strongly suggest you avoid this business."
"I ordered 89$ worth of stuff, and it took the money straight from my account without giving me a verification number, plus I put the wrong adress. I’m pissed off to say the least..! I want to fix this problem!!!"
"Everything I have brought from RB has been well made and designed as expected"
"I would suggest not using Redbubble. They didn't provide tracking information, lost my package and didn't help on customer service so that another would arrive in time. Not worth the stress. Avoid Redbubble."
"They lost my order during the post and did not inform me about the issue."
"Nearly £40 for a hooded top ( including delivery) for my niece turning 18. Very very poor quality for the price- cheap and nasty product. Her birthday is tomorrow so can’t even send it back! Didn’t even arrive in a bag- only delivery packaging- NEVER AGAIN, deleted the app. Website more professional than the product😡"
"I ordered cups and received them so quickly! Their service is incredible! They have such an amazing selection and I was able to get 2 very specific mugs that I had been looking everywhere for. I highly recommend them."
"Ordered shirts for my boyfriend's son for his birthday, they were a little bit small. Redbubble is replacing my order!! Amazing company, service."
"Ordered a clock on Redbubble and when it finally arrived it looked nothing like the pictures. Very poor quality, thin and cheap and has now stopped working. It ticks but the hands don't move. Went onto the website to leave a review and it doesn't seem to let you. Reading through I can only think all their 5 star reviews (which is all they have) must be fake."
"I ordered something from here and never received it. Do Not order from this site! It seems very fishy because there is no phone number to call or anything"
"This website and "company" is a fraud. They take orders, collect money and don't send out merchandise. TWICE. TWICE I was on their live chat (where's the customer service number?). This company is a complete fraud and has no business being in business. I am absolutely surprised they have not been sued for internet/electronic fraud. My guess is it is run out of a garage, and they drop-ship stuff from China. They have absolutely no idea what they're doing, where their business values lie (except for LYING), and should be taken to court to be disbanded in a class-action lawsuit. They are absolutely the worst company to do any sort of business with. They are also not polite AT ALL and care not about their customers when things go wrong (and they will!). I can't express how much EVERYONE should stay away from this ridiculous excuse for a company. Good riddance."
"Paid a premium for the shirts... but they were made in China of a thin fabric and poorly printed. Site showed shirts with sharp quality prints. Actual prints however were flakey and not good. Good reviews on the site are all fake. Scam Job."
"I ordered two items for my daughter's birthday. The date that was stated for the merchandise to arrive was couple of days before her birthday, so I purchased the items. The date that I was expecting them to arrive came and the package did not. I spoke with a representative that told me that the order hadn't even been processed. I told her that I need these items ASAP for my daughter's birthday in a couple of days. She said she would speak to the printer and get back with me through email by the end of day. The end of day came and I received no email. So I spoke with another representative the next morning that told me the printer would send them out that day. I requested that they send them overnight so that I could at least get the items on her birthday. I received no confirmation that they would overnight the merchandise just a " I understand your frustration." Later that day I received an email from UPS that a tracking number was created but the items were not at the facility. The next morning I receive an email from UPS stating that my items were shipped and I will receive them a week from my daughter's birthday. So needless to say, my daughter did not get her gifts and will have to wait a week to get them and I paid for shipping for nothing. Not to mention the merchandise was expensive....do not use this company. They do not care about their customers."
"Ordered some leggings which were needed for the 29th on the 16th with a estimated delivery date of the 21st-24 its now 27th and according to tracking they are still in japan & apparently being delivered on the 1st."
"First time I ordered a phone case, the art quality was all blurred. A week and a half later, I get one but this time the edge of phone case is not completely painted in, it's green instead and not black. Time to wait another week"
"Their range of products is amazing and its like no other shop"
"I ordered a case for my iPhone 7. They delivered a case for iPhone X. I asked for an exchange, and they send ANOTHER iPhone X case. So apparently they are unable to make a case for the iPhone 7. Too bad, as I really liked the art."
Redbubble is rated 3.07 based on 81 reviews