Redbubble Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend Redbubble

How would you rate Redbubble ?

(optional)

49 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Redbubble in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I have now had 4 online chats and I have been given different information on all. Nicholas one of your agents was very rude and sarcastic. I don't know if this is normal for your company to speak to customers in this way or it's ok to constantly be giving different information. I will never again spend another penny on your company."
"The print on the tee shirt was much smaller than it looked in the preview. But the quality of the print was great. I'll just have to wear jackets with this shirt to hide all the free space around the graphic."
Alesha Flood
"Although it takes a while for the items to be delivered it's understandable because it's from a different country and they make the items on demand. But apart from that all the products are good quality and last a long time!"
"Are these guys kidding with this shirt? Who could possibly say it isn't total junk. Long, and awkwardly slim fitting, with long sleeves and awkward stitching. How about charge an extra buck and sell a shirt that an adult can actually wear out of the house. And I'm in good shape. Forget it if you aren't, this shirt is not flattering . I had twenty awesome designs all cued up to buy. Unfortunately I can't, because I guess it's better to make a maximum profit on one cheap shirt, than to sell something good and get repeat clients."
Devon Kelley
"While RB sent me the wrong print in one of my orders, they were quick to send me the correct one expedited on their dime. I love the ability to shop a variety of styles and artists."
Chloe Patete
"Ordered an item for my husband way b4 Christmas they said it would be here but never came it was supposed to be his Christmas gift so disappointed"
"Good quality and original pieces"
"First time.ordering.items shipped in time frame promised and were as shown on website.size was dead on. Love the stickers that they tuck in pkg! Will definitely order again"
"Stickers were great"
"deceptive and false advertising. WEbsite states 50% off stickers. No where does it say that this discount only applies to small stickers. How hard would it be to put : "50% off small stickers". a disclaimer would help. Asked for refund, and the response was nonsense. They don't seem to read the complaint."
"I have been a very loyal and frequent customer since Feb. 2016 - I have placed ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY-NINE ORDERS! These aren't cheap orders either, some orders have been over $700CAD, so I imagine I have given Redbubble over $10,000 at this point. Does Redbubble care? No! They will punish you for your loyalty. Out of my 129 orders, I have experienced a few issues, usually minor and solved quickly. However, my most recent experience has been nothing but stressful and infuriating. I have been lied to, mistreated, ignored and feel like I have been scammed. I ordered around 100 stickers and they arrived with extremely visible lines and the larger stickers looked like they had red ink dripped on them. I swear they do not have any quality control at all. REDBUBBLE - CHECK YOUR ORDERS BEFORE SHIPPING THEM OUT! I talked to 'Joel' on live chat and he forced me to take a picture of every single sticker and send it to him. This was a complete waste of time because in a follow-up email I was told because 'I've experienced this problem before', I would have to ship my order to another country. What?? I am being punished for their problem and for being a loyal customer. Surely - it's their fault that this has happened before? Right? I guess not. I was upset about this, but it was better than nothing. I asked if the replacement would be sent out soon as the order was shipped back to them and my question was ignored and was told that (in an email 12 hours later) "I can confirm that a replacement order would produce the same result. So, we would need to arrange a refund for the order." This is an absolute lie and I'm shocked that they think I would believe this. A majority of the stickers in this order have been ordered hundreds of times before - I know how they look when they're printed properly and I know it will not produce the same result. Are they going to drip red ink on my order again? No. I have told the customer service agent that I will not accept a refund and she has been ignoring my emails all day - despite responding quickly last night. I would suggest to potential customers to put your hard earned money into another company that respects you and your business, I wish I had done the same. Especially, now that prices have doubled since last year and they don't do additional discounts on stickers anymore. I'm paying more for worse customer service and terrible, terrible products."
"A month later, still waiting for my order. Was supposed to be delivered 29-31 January. Then before February 12, Then still nothing. In 2018, delivery shouldn't be a problem."
Alesha Flood
"Very cool designs and everything is very good quality !"
"Ordered some stickers & paid with PayPal because that way I wouldn't need to enter address & payment details as it's all done electronically. I checked my order after a few days to see if it had been posted only to see that they've somehow used the wrong address! I emailed them to get them to correct their mistake & got a cut & paste rubbish response. I emailed again complaining about their shoddy service & got another cut & paste response, blaming ME for having the wrong details on Paypal. I've had one paypal account for several years & after setting it up I've never needed to amend any of the settings, so redbubble are blaming me for their errors! I'm not holding out much hope of getting my stickers in their projected 3 days time. UPDATE: Not being a complete idiot, the first thing I done was to check my PayPal settings & they were 100% correct, my address on redbubble was not. I left redbubble a review on trustpilot, they responded, again blaming me for not keeping my paypal details up to date & that they spotted the error & fixed it. NO, it was ME that spotted their mistake & had to contact them (I have emails to prove this). Amened my review pointing this out & they then removed their incorrect assertions from their response. Clearly I will not be using these individuals again. They are just pointing the finger at me trying to blame me for their errors. This clearly demonstrates the contempt they show their customers! Update: Some of the stickers arrived, very blurry & much smaller than they were supposed to be. Also, they're printed on something really thick with a dimpled matt finish that has a finish like cardboard that's been soaking in a muddy puddle. Just utter rubbish! Not fit for purpose. Am trying to get a refund via Paypal. I'm not paying for this rubbish. They're fit only for the bin."
Unhappy Customer
Unverified Reviewer
"The shirt that I ordered arrived very quickly and is of good quality. The problem is that I ordered a classic Medium and the shirt is labelled as medium, but it is clearly a mens small or kids size. Trying to contact them through their website does not work - they do not reply. Very frustrating."
Mark Prince
"The order process was counter-intuitive, and resulted in me being without my Christmas present in time, and then after Christmas, I received the delivery of a gift specialised to a family that was not my own - which I attempted to get refunded before it was sent."
"Not received item purchased, paid extra to get pre Xmas still not rcvd anything."
"I ordered phone cases which were supposed to be delivered by Dec 24. I received them 4 days early, yay. However, my son upgraded his phone within those 4 days and needed a different size. I emailed Redbubble inquiring the process to exchange them and I received an email back within 4 hours......and it was a SUNDAY! I never expected a response on the weekend. It was extremely easy to reorder the correct size and I received them just as quickly as I did the first time. This was the easiest and most efficient on line purchase I've ever made. Thank you Redbubble!"
"I ordered 2 shirts from these guys the Tuesday afternoon before Christmas, they arrived two days later, exactly as I had expected them to look from the photographs, and wrapped nicely, with cute, little wooden pegs holding the tags on. I was super happy with the postage time (it usually takes about a week for stuff to be posted to us from that far away), and I'm super happy with the products themselves. I'm about to go looking through the site for more goodies. Cheers for the cool prints, Red Bubble team!"
"Ordered Dec 15, paid shipping, did not ship till Dec 22, has not moved from Colorado for days. Est delivery Jan 3, goodbye redbubble, I will stick w Amazon prime. I hope the order is correct."
Redbubble is rated 3.55 based on 49 reviews