Redbubble Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend Redbubble

How would you rate Redbubble ?

"Bunch of thieves, beware before paying them or having business with them."
"I loved redbubble as a customer and ordered cool stuff quite often. Never had any problems there! Then I wanted to set up an artist's account for myself and filled in everything, confirmed my email, confirmed I was no robot and my account was suspended immediately. Wrote an email, got back an automated reply that they are on the case, but nothing happened. Used their Live Chat where the person couldn't help me and just said somebody will get in touch. Nobody did. Tried a second account, same thing happened again! Second email, second automated response. Live Chat this time suggested that I should try setting up a third account! Ridiculous!! So far, no one seems to want to be responsible or willing to help! This is bad customer service and as a result I will never order from them again and will tell everyone how badly they treat their customers if it is about setting up an account! They honestly cannot need more than 10 days to have a look at the problem!!! All they want is your money!!"
"Acknowledged faulty goods but still not resolved after 3 weeks. SHOCKING customer service. Avoid!"
"Faulty goods with no refund after 3 weeks. Archaic customer service system with no choice of contact."
"I have followed all rules of the safety guidelines but my account was suspended for no reason and without any explanation. I have contacted customer support many and many times asking why my account was suspended, they never replied , this is a very horrible service and website. i never got the chance to fully enjoy it as my account was closed on the second day that i registered.I regretted for the first time that I was member in this website.this website is a scam. I don't recommended for any one, please be intention and do not purchase any product from this service because it's a fake website ."
"Very happy with this site. The product is exactly what I wanted and delivered promptly. I would order again."
"really terrible. ive ordered some stickers. it was taking longer time than the estimation time until the sticker are coming. after that one of my sticker was missing. really sucks and i tried to call and chat the service but nothing helpful just the 4th chat services has been answered. really dont see their products and buy them. because you will get more loss after you bought it"
"I have now had 4 online chats and I have been given different information on all. Nicholas one of your agents was very rude and sarcastic. I don't know if this is normal for your company to speak to customers in this way or it's ok to constantly be giving different information. I will never again spend another penny on your company."
"The print on the tee shirt was much smaller than it looked in the preview. But the quality of the print was great. I'll just have to wear jackets with this shirt to hide all the free space around the graphic."
Alesha Flood
"Although it takes a while for the items to be delivered it's understandable because it's from a different country and they make the items on demand. But apart from that all the products are good quality and last a long time!"
"Are these guys kidding with this shirt? Who could possibly say it isn't total junk. Long, and awkwardly slim fitting, with long sleeves and awkward stitching. How about charge an extra buck and sell a shirt that an adult can actually wear out of the house. And I'm in good shape. Forget it if you aren't, this shirt is not flattering . I had twenty awesome designs all cued up to buy. Unfortunately I can't, because I guess it's better to make a maximum profit on one cheap shirt, than to sell something good and get repeat clients."
Devon Kelley
"While RB sent me the wrong print in one of my orders, they were quick to send me the correct one expedited on their dime. I love the ability to shop a variety of styles and artists."
Chloe Patete
"Ordered an item for my husband way b4 Christmas they said it would be here but never came it was supposed to be his Christmas gift so disappointed"
"Good quality and original pieces"
"First time.ordering.items shipped in time frame promised and were as shown on website.size was dead on. Love the stickers that they tuck in pkg! Will definitely order again"
"Stickers were great"
"deceptive and false advertising. WEbsite states 50% off stickers. No where does it say that this discount only applies to small stickers. How hard would it be to put : "50% off small stickers". a disclaimer would help. Asked for refund, and the response was nonsense. They don't seem to read the complaint."
"I have been a very loyal and frequent customer since Feb. 2016 - I have placed ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY-NINE ORDERS! These aren't cheap orders either, some orders have been over $700CAD, so I imagine I have given Redbubble over $10,000 at this point. Does Redbubble care? No! They will punish you for your loyalty. Out of my 129 orders, I have experienced a few issues, usually minor and solved quickly. However, my most recent experience has been nothing but stressful and infuriating. I have been lied to, mistreated, ignored and feel like I have been scammed. I ordered around 100 stickers and they arrived with extremely visible lines and the larger stickers looked like they had red ink dripped on them. I swear they do not have any quality control at all. REDBUBBLE - CHECK YOUR ORDERS BEFORE SHIPPING THEM OUT! I talked to 'Joel' on live chat and he forced me to take a picture of every single sticker and send it to him. This was a complete waste of time because in a follow-up email I was told because 'I've experienced this problem before', I would have to ship my order to another country. What?? I am being punished for their problem and for being a loyal customer. Surely - it's their fault that this has happened before? Right? I guess not. I was upset about this, but it was better than nothing. I asked if the replacement would be sent out soon as the order was shipped back to them and my question was ignored and was told that (in an email 12 hours later) "I can confirm that a replacement order would produce the same result. So, we would need to arrange a refund for the order." This is an absolute lie and I'm shocked that they think I would believe this. A majority of the stickers in this order have been ordered hundreds of times before - I know how they look when they're printed properly and I know it will not produce the same result. Are they going to drip red ink on my order again? No. I have told the customer service agent that I will not accept a refund and she has been ignoring my emails all day - despite responding quickly last night. I would suggest to potential customers to put your hard earned money into another company that respects you and your business, I wish I had done the same. Especially, now that prices have doubled since last year and they don't do additional discounts on stickers anymore. I'm paying more for worse customer service and terrible, terrible products."
"A month later, still waiting for my order. Was supposed to be delivered 29-31 January. Then before February 12, Then still nothing. In 2018, delivery shouldn't be a problem."
Alesha Flood
"Very cool designs and everything is very good quality !"
Redbubble is rated 3.32 based on 56 reviews