Redbubble Reviews

of reviewers recommend Redbubble

Tell us how Redbubble made you happy
Does not offer full refund on their website. You get either replacement (not applicable in my case) or a voucher, which means you have to spend the money on their site. If you can't use the full amount you end up with money left in their site that you never get back or you might have to pay more and use the whole voucher. Really shady refunds practice and not even sure it's legal in the UK
I have ordered from Redbubble for a few years now. I have never had an issue with the quality of any product, always been more than happy with what I have ordered. My last two orders have unfortunately had the wrong postal code, and I have no idea how that happened, but I got fantastic help from your customer support. Thank you to Natali and Daniela for their kind words and quick help. I have never received such fast feedback and I will be a long time client. Thank you again!
For a start they got my negative review removed from trustpilot for no reason other than they didn't like it! Witch in my opinion is disingenuous and not a good way to run a company or a website like trustpilot that's supposed to be by genuine. so I will post my review here too incase they get it taken down for a second time. I purchased two t-shirts for my partner and son for xmas one is ok but the over looks like it was a small picture that's been blown up, it's dark and blurry then to top it he's only Worn it twice and the print is already coming off! In conclusion I wouldn't recommend anybody buy from this company it is overpriced for very poor quality printing. literally the only positive thing I can say was the delivery time was good and I could use clearpay at checkout but this is still not enough for me to buy from them again.
I ordered items more than a month ago and I didn’t get them. Still have heard nothing from them. But don’t worry, they had no issue processing my credit card.
Trying to contact them for over a month, put order number in only half of my order was delivered, still hasn't arrived but payment taken. Keeps telling me. Wrong order and email address. I would never recommend this. company to anyone
An absolute joke of a shop. I ordered simple T-shirt, it was not delivered. After claiming this to the support team, they promised sending another one free of charge as soon as possible. Big suprise - I never received it. Stay away from this scam.
i ordered a gift for a friend off redbubble about 4 months ago and it never arrived, around a month ago i sent an email saying most likely it wont arrive, because it had been 3 months. the customer service worker that was emailing me was nice and told me they would issue a replacement, but the one i had just ordered was out of stock so they gave me a giftcard, which was nice but it also didnt cover full cost, anyways i ordered another one, that was a month and a week ago. 3 weeks ago, i also ordered a few posters off redbubble because i was getting advertisements for redbubble selling good priced posters so i ordered a few. none of my orders have arrived and i even payed customs charges for one of them a month ago, and i dont know maybe the delay is because of brexit or something but it really shouldnt take this long. dont get me wrong the customer service is good and they try to be helpful but the delivery is just not it
I ordered an item through them and the item did not exist, and I was informed that it would not be in stock for the foreseeable future. Yet, they still continue to advertise the item. After no response from customer service, I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. That did the trick and my issue was immediately resolved. It’s not a good customer experience if one has to resort to filing claims or writing a demand letter - but you need to protect your hard-earned money. This experience eroded my trust in the company.
The product I bought arrived 2 and a half weeks late - no compensation was given for this. When the product finally arrived the print was faded and the stitching was torn. I was given a coupon to the site for which I would not be able to afford the same jumper as it was not enough and didn’t account for the 20% off. I then get given a refund for £27.85 despite spending £35.98, being given no warning that a refund would not be for the full amount I have been chasing them for over a month
the product i ordered came different than the product shown in the picuture on their site. and when asked to fix it to what i ordered, they sent me 3 copy and pasted emails that said i could have a voucher for the same price. and that the 3rd party could not make the product correctly due to lack of supplies. so i said i would wait until they had the correct materials to make the correct product i ordered, and they continued to send me more and more vouchers through email. would be getting on the phone with them but they do not have a phone line. i wonder why... false advertising and the most astonishingly terrible customer service i have ever dealt with. will never order from redbubble again. i suggest you think twice before ordering and see if you can find a different retailer such as teepublic or artistshot
Extremely low quality hoodie. I ordered 2 for nearly $100. The 2nd one was reported to have been delivered and never was. We have no issue with theft and we are surveilled. The hoodie I did get though, was the worst quality you could possibly get. It's nearly t-shirt-thin, uncomfortable, the cuffs are tight... the art on the hoodie is good but the garment itself is trash. I've had a ton of hoodies from different places over my life as well, all types, and this is literally the worst I have ever had. It's not comfortable at all on any level; thin and gritty inside. It is also advertised as "heavy weight" which it is the reverse-polar opposite of that... I mean seriously. Scam artists. Never again from RedBubble. I've given them a lot of money in the past and I'm done with the quality of "garments" they send you and at these prices. There are many other garment shops online that send you better stuff, I'm ordering from them. I wonder where my 2nd, near-$50 hoodie is?
Been waiting 2 months. Have not received my order yet.
I ordered 5 T-shirts for my grandkids. The sizing was off. on 4 of them. and the screen print on one was distorted on one of them. When I tried to return or communicate with the company my email was denied. So couldn't look up my order history or even communicate with them because they didn't acknowledge my email account.(The only one I ever use!!!) These were not cheap even with multiples discount. Very frustrating!!
Ordered 4 pairs of socks. Black ink seeped all over all 4 socks to the point you couldn't see what was originally printed. Didn't even wrap the socks in tissue or plastic to avoid ink seeping into the other apparel. Ruined what would have been a great Christmas gift, embarrassed myself and my friend who was too ashamed to admit he wanted me to return them. Worse gift experience ever. Don't order from this place
One star is too many - my order hasn't arrived - impossible to get through to customer service - feels like absolute con. Go elsewhere.
This is a hit or miss company with NO customer service. I ordered something for my son on November 29th and it said expected delivery Dec 13th. When it never came I asked for tracking which they DO NOT provide and will not help until your item is 3 weeks late. Now I can get a refund just days before Christmas. NO customer service - they seem like a bunch of bots repeating back to you that your order is late. Not reliable so order at your own risk.
I love redbubble cotton TShirts ordered in Australia. The prints are great and so is the quality of the Tshirt. (Only once did I have a poor print and the tshirt was replaced straight away). But the A line dresses that come from the US, which are polyester, use a very poor quality fabric, look cheap and would be very uncomfortable to wear. While there's nothing wrong with the printing, the product in my view is unwearable. Stay away from the dresses!!
Stay away from the store of redbubble. First able this store has no customer service. Second they will ignore all your emails. I purchased from this store several of mini skirts. I realized I had duplicate items. Since I don't need duplicate items. I decided to return the items and wanted a refund. The person tells me to keep the items I didn't want. To recycle donate or give it away. Every store I purchased online has no problem giving a refund. Except for redbubble they don't give refunds. They will keep your money.i learned my lesson redbubble has alot of bad reviews. Never again I will purchase anything else from this scammers.
"Not in love with your new purchase? (That smell is a byproduct of the printing process. We swear it’s temporary.) If you still aren’t convinced, let’s figure out how to get something that will make your heart sing." This is their cheeky way of saying that because they are print-on-demand, they do not accept returns unless you can prove with a picture that the item was damaged or misprinted. Actually, having since read reviews here and elsewhere, I should feel lucky mine was printed OK, and I was offered a voucher, so that's definitely fair and square. However, a lot of their artwork is bitmap, not vector. What looks great in their site images actually looks like a fuzzy, over-enlarged photo when printed on a big item like a comforter or duvet cover. It'll be acceptable for many people, but it's definitely not brick-and-mortar quality where the design is sized for the end item. Disappointing because the offerings are so much more expansive, but it's the nature of the beast.
Ordered sweatshirt and card was charged through Amazon pay but never received confirmation email. Now I can't reach them, they don't recognize my email address and I don't have confirmation. Amazon pay has tried 2 times and they can't reach them either. Don't order from them, if there's a problem you can't reach them!!!
Redbubble is rated 2.46 based on 815 reviews