Redbubble Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Redbubble
07AM
7AM
Click Here

Tell us how Redbubble made you happy

"I LOVE REDBUBBLE!!! I’ve NEVER been disappointed with any of their products! I especially LOVE their clothing! The clothing I’ve purchased has always ran true to size and made of great quality. It’s also been true to the description posted and looked EXACTLY like the picture off of their website. I’m a HUGE fan of The Killers! I bought some Killer dresses that wore to a summer music festival and received COUNTLESS complements! The dresses are so lightweight and comfortable too! I highly recommend REDBUBBLE!"
Are you Redbubble? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Look, I love Redbubble. I have bought so many stickers and posters and other merch from them over the years but recently I purchased a hardcover journal from them because I really loved the art but in using it I've realized a couple things. The paper is extremely thin and the journal is a lot smaller than I expected it to be. For 128 pages, it's only about a quarter of an inch thick (not including cover). My regular sketchbook is 120 pages and twice as thick despite supposedly having the same paper weight. It's pretty much printer paper (I've checked, it bleeds the same). It also doesn't lie flat which is fine but a little annoying. I'm not saying don't buy these but I really hope they redesign them and give it better paper to match up with the wonderful artwork."
"I ordered 6 ceramic mugs. They came on time and packaged so as not to break. I am very satisfied with my purchase."
"Very high quality products and beautiful designs."
"I love Redbubble! Great selection and super fun products. I think the filtering could use work, but I'm usually always able to find what I'm looking for :)"
"Received poster I ordered today - was shipped in a piece of tissue and flimsy box, which had opened in one end. Entire poster was bent in several places. Why these aren't shipped in a protective tube is beyond me."
"The cushion covers have arrived and are a completely different effect to what was expected from looking at the pics online. Disappointing."
"They just steal the artworks that are made by the other artists and make cheap prints, without agreement (I saw on their website an artworks of one metal band and I'm sure using of their art by some "stores" is illegal). Just a thieves who tries to make a money by any means. Don't support them!"
"Bought 4 stickers, all looked like they came from low resolution JPEG’s with clearly visible jagged edges and pixels. The printing on the clear backs look and feel horrible. You can feel the edges of the print. Was curious and found out that one of the stickers I bought was a slightly modified version of a piece of art from an artist by a different name. Don’t know if it was stolen but i have a strong suspicion it is."
"Your return policy sucks. Baught 2 stickers. They were poor quality. I dont want anything else (ever) from your site but I cant have my money back. That's BS."
"Cool designs, but service is terrible. Paid for expedited shipping which was $1 more than the actual shirt. This was a gift for a birthday party and the item arrived 4 days AFTER the promised delivery date. Needless to say, I had no gift for the party. It would have arrived the same time with regular ground shipping. Contacted customer service who gave me a $5 credit for a $12.95 shipping charge. I’m not happy and will not be ordering from them again. Also be wary of promised coupons if you sign up. They will definitely bombard you with spam emails, but you’ll never get that promised coupon."
"Products are ok, but a cushion cover I bought in the past has not lasted well. Beware if buying from UK - my first order went missing, and woth the replacement I was hit with a big customs charge, mine was £14.60, on top of an already expensive item."
"As an artist, I make sure to read the User Agreement. While I will give a 1 star nod for honesty, that is where it stops. ARTIST SHOULD NOT USE THIS SITE... unless you like being copycatted legally. The confession word is "derivative" you give them the right to create derivative work (A piece of work that is altered but based on your work, but not owned by you.) in the first paragraph of the User Agreement. (i.e. They are planning to copycat you, and you are giving the permission to do this.) Its your choice, but I walked away. And I hope all other artist who hate the plaque of copycatting in the graphic design industry will too!"
"Have used Redbubble two times and BOTH TIMES they managed to butcher each order. The first time I bought an expensive hoodie and the artwork on it was blurry and crooked. They sent a replacement which took forever to arrive and that too had blurry and crooked artwork. The next time I used them (a year later) I simply ordered 4 stickers. The website (which has no phone number or human to contact) said my stickers would arrive in 3 days. THREE WEEKS LATER I was told to wait another 2 weeks before contacting them again! I waited and then when the day came to complain (nothing had arrived) I found that they send out form mail that simply responds that they will resend the shipment but to give it 3 weeks to arrive. I contacted the BBB immediately. Don't use this company. I have learned that they screw over their artists and send horrible quality work."
"Very frustrated as an artist. I've sold a jacket and a card in the past making $3.36 total. The check failed to get to me, but I don't care so much about that as much as I care about the lack of response from support. I forgot about my account and now it's been a few years. I wanted to start over so my account doesn't look as dead as it does. I've closed my account but immediately regretted a few days later when I found out that I can't ever use my name ever again. I emailed support twice. It's been nearly three weeks and they still haven't given any response."
"Horrible experience. I signed up with them and connected my PayPal account. It had a different email address and they flagged it as fraudulent. I explained to them that it was my account and heard NOTHING back from them. It's been months!! Awful customer service."
"I'll start this by saying I've been using redbubble for about 2 years with no problems until recently. I ordered 2 shirts, waited for them to print and ship as usual. No printing, no shipping after a week. Estimated arrival date has been and gone. Customer help is just "oh i'll check with the printer and get back to you!" for 3 days. Still nothing. Not what they used to be at all, they have dropped the ball and dropped it hard."
"Took longer than the delivery window stated. Stickers wouldn’t stick & fell off my daughter’s water bottle within an hour of putting them on. Not what I expected at all. Very disappointing."
"I'm an artist, trying to upload my art. The Redbubble website flips my photos rendering them unusable. I've reached out 2 weeks in a row with no response at all. Is there even a Customer Service department? I would love to find out how to upload my photos without having them flipped. A response would be nice, however, after reading other reviews, I'm not sure I want my art represented at all by them."
"Worst support service. I have had the worst support experience on this website ever. going on week two of being ignored by their support team purely for having log in issues due to site changes they made. absolutely no response in 13 days. awful."
Redbubble is rated 3.44 based on 365 reviews