UTM Travel & Visa Reviews

of reviewers recommend UTM Travel & Visa
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read UTM Travel & Visa Reviews

About UTM Travel & Visa:

UTM is a hi-tech travel & visa agency, utilizing the latest cloud technologies to provide a smooth and simple customer experience.
يو تي إم" هي شركة سياحية تقنيّة، توظف التكنولوجيا الفائقة لتقدم لك تجربة سلسة و بسيطة"

97144207800

talal@utmservices.com

2306 Tameem House
Barsha Heights
Dubai, UAE

Tell us how UTM Travel & Visa made you happy
The team was amazing and helped me get the visa and tickets for my sister's family. Mahmoud was always available to assist and give advice and alternatives whenever there was an issue. He kept following up and updating me of any progress. Leen was also excellent for booking the tickets. She was helping even during the weekend to secure the tickets for my family before all the seats get sold old. This trip has been a long awaited dream for me and my family and you guys made it come true. I can't thank you enough and express my deep deep gratitude. Not just you helped me as a customer but also made me feel that it was your family that was visiting. Thank you soooo much Mahmoud and Leen :)))
(Air Ticket) - Posted 1 week ago
Miss Manal, thank you very much for your message.
We are all very touched as we realized that we have been a small contributor to your happiness and a lovely experience in your life.
Your message is the reason why we love our job.
Thank you very much and best regards from Leen AlDouaji and Mahmoud AlKayal.
UTM
التأخر في الرد عن طريق التواصل الاجتماعي الفيسبوك مسنجر
(Mahmoud@utmservices.com) - Posted 3 months ago
Very complicated and expensive visa process. I paid $ 460 for Dubai visa which if I allied through local agent would have paid $100. 8 month later I have not received it yet.
(Mahmoud@utmservices.com) - Posted 4 months ago