Montgomery Ward Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Montgomery Ward
11AM
11AM

Tell us how Montgomery Ward made you happy

"I've been looking for a VICTROLA RECORD player . Found it there . Very nice , speakers are not bad for a small record player , but I LOVE IT so much. Got the old 33s and 45s out and danced all day ."
Are you Montgomery Ward? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Montgomery Ward receives. Reply Free
"Our pantry cabinet arrived yesterday. There’s minor damage, but damaged, nevertheless. I think I can paint over the chunk that is taken/broken on the shelf; the crack on the door will just have to stay unless it compromises the entire cabinet. Not really happy. The instructions were torn as well. I cannot recommend Ward’s at this time. Not pleased after paying $250+."
"Ordered a china cabinet and there wasn't enough holes. We had to reconstruct most of it. The only reason I didn't send it back was because it came in 10 separate boxes. I will never order anything else from Montgomery Ward. Awful!"
"My wife purchased an off-brand 10' Tablet that was worth about $69. She was charged $190 plus $27 to ship a 4 LB Small Package from Iowa to Michigan. Then she was charged another $8 for returning it. I can see why they went belly up and the online business will be soon to follow. If you need to buy from these people, be very careful!"
"The bed spread was as expected."
Montgomery Ward is rated 2.80 based on 5 reviews