AWD-IT Reviews

of reviewers recommend AWD-IT

Tell us how AWD-IT made you happy
AWD-IT 1 star review on 10th April 2020
Dan
More Photos & Videos
Prices are okay, but charging a 40 pounds for building fee and then mess up my build totally, by being incapable of reading my order properly is just sad. Customer service is abysmal it took me two email and 20+ calls to reach out to them. After all them have offered me the difference in price between mismatched parts, a whopping 10 pounds, and recommend me to by cheap wifi card to compensate for wifi that is supposed to be integrated in my motherboard in first place. Try to avoid this place and better build your pc yourself with some Youtube tutorials.
Purchased a motherboard bundle and some other bits from Awd-it. The Board was sent out untested and thrown together. (Far from professional) when the board arrived it was damaged and there was evidence to suggest it hadnt even been tested before dispatch.
They also charged me £8.95 Delivery Charge for next day delivery and took for days to arrive.
I spoke with a gent called mark buckley at Awd-it and although very polite soon had attitude i got a mouthful and no customer support or care.
IF YOU WANT GOOD PRODUCTS THAT GIVE GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY 100% AVOID AVOID THIS COMPANY.

GO TO www.overclockers.co.uk Much better service and quality items
My go-to technology store. Reliable staff with high level of modding skills. Systems fully/partially built on your behalf too. Good delivery times.
I ordered a new tower case for a PC-build (a BitFenix Comrade) from AWD - it arrived on time, was well-packaged and reasonably priced.
AWD-IT is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews