Hidden Cosmetics Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Hidden Cosmetics

Tell us how Hidden Cosmetics made you happy

"I wish zero stars was an option. DO NOTTTTT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!! My order was placed in October 2018. It is now March 2019. Yes, you read that right - FOUR MONTHS later. Unlike others, I HAVE gotten multiple replies from them promising to send it "next Monday," or, "for sure next week." *Insert eye roll here* I do not normally leave nasty comments on Instagram, but that was the ONLY way to get them to reply to me! I would get a response like, "That comment was really not necessary and your order has already shipped." Ummmm then why didn't I get a confirmation? "Oh, oops I will make sure it's sent Monday." It is like they spend more time policing their Instagram comments than actually sending people their orders. It's also super annoying that they are constantly updating with new content and products. Like, maybe don't offer anything new until previous orders from MONTHS ago are sent???!!!! Worst company I have EVER dealt with."
Are you Hidden Cosmetics? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This company is the worst I’ve ever had to deal with. Not only have I not received my order after 3 months but their communication is execrable! They post on social media about new products yet they ignore paying customers that just want to know what’s happening with their order. They say your order was sent out then take it back saying they’re waiting for ingredients. I wouldn’t recommend buying anything from this company, terrible work ethic and even worse customer service. £50 wasted on scammers"
Hidden Cosmetics is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews