Inspection Support Network (ISN) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inspection Support Network (ISN)
Read Inspection Support Network (ISN) Reviews

About Inspection Support Network (ISN):

The Inspection Support Network is the industry’s most trusted home inspection software solution.

With an incomparable portfolio of easy-to-use tools, ISN enables inspectors to simplify, streamline, and grow their businesses. Whether you’re a sole proprietor or have a team of 50, ISN can help you build your brand, automate your workflow, and manage your customer and agent relationships.

(800) 700-8112

help@inspectionsupport.com

Tell us how Inspection Support Network (ISN) made you happy
Customer support is always helpful. There is an overwhelming amount to learn to effectively use this service when doing things on your own. I appreciate all the help!
Hi Ryan! We're delighted to hear the positive feedback about our support team. Feel free to reach out to us for any further assistance - take care!
At times the system configuration can be extensive and hard to manipulate.
Hi there! We know the system can be a challenge to manipulate, we strive daily to make it digestible for all of our users within it's capabilities. Feel free to reach out for any further assistance - take care!
So far the support has been outstanding but I am not actually using the system live. Still configuring.
Hi Rick, Thanks for the positive feedback so far, feel free to reach out for any further assistance while configuring your system and after you're live - take care!
Overall ISN is a great system, and is highly customizable to your business. Some things still require work arounds, but over the last year we have noticed that the enhancements made to ISN are reducing the amount of "unique" solutions we need.
Hi Christopher! We are delighted to hear the positive feedback about ISN. We will be sure to get your suggestion in front of our leadership team. As you know, our support staff is always happy to help with anything you may need - take care!
The first person who worked on updating our agreement left it with quite a few inaccuracies. I feel that for the position and task they were responsible for performing, that they were not as detail oriented as they should have been. The second individual did a little better job; but, still did not do entirely what I asked of them. If they would have compared what I was asking for to the original agreement in place, I believe that they would have understood what I was asking for. I ended up editing a few items myself that were easy to fix. When I spoke with Israel, he was very thoughtful and helpful to solve the issue that had not been taken care of by the 2 previous team members. He understood what I was saying and updated our revised agreement accordingly. Then I had a couple of more requests and the last person who helped my did so to my satisfaction. I was just a little disappointed in the overall experience. In the past, we have not encountered this manner of lack of precision when asking ISN to update our agreement. I hope this review helps to make sure that this does not occur in the future.
Hi there! We are delighted to hear that we were able to get the issue resolved. This feedback will be passed along to our team, for a better experience the first time going forward. As you know, our support staff is always happy to help with anything you may need - take care!
thank you for your help!
Hi Rachael! We are delighted to hear the positive feedback. As you know, our support staff is always happy to help with anything you may need - take care!
The information we need is all in one place!
Hey Yvonne, Thank you for your review. Keeping your contact and inspection information in a consolidated interface is definitely a priority at ISN. We appreciate your feedback!
For the most part, I think ISN is great! I appreciate all of the great data I am able to store and access easily for the most part. And your team is always very responsive to at least hear my concern/ issue and attempt to fix/ improve/ or reply as to the status. For the most part, updates make things even better...but not always. I am still wishing we could go back to when I could look at an agency list, click a button above that said print list of agents and it would automatically create a nice printable form with pictures. This was great for marketing purposes. Now, when I click download list, I have to go through the filters again, delete all the unnecessary data in the spreadsheet and clean it up to print it myself. It was so much easier before! I think keeping some of the quick buttons for sorting that generate a nice report for marketing purposes would be a good thing to return to. ISN is used by Admins, Inspectors & Marketing People. All 3 of us have different data that we utilize on a daily basis, and reports that help us in our jobs. Keeping all of us in mind during the design process is very much appreciated.
Hi Cindy, Thank you for taking the time to share this meaningful feedback, we appreciate your perspective and are always looking for ways to improve your customer experience. We are so happy to hear that ISN has been a useful tool for you and your inspection company, and I will share your feedback in regards to the agent download lists with our product and development team!
I love this software, it definitely makes my job easier. I only gave it four stars because sometimes the website lags a little bit. I also think that occasionally, my emails that are in queue to send sometimes do not and then that creates problems with our clients. Otherwise, I think ISN is great!
Hi Sydney, Thank you so much for this feedback! We are so happy to are enjoying the ISN software, and we appreciate you.
A lot of great things within ISN but a lot more to add as the industry is advancing. Would love a more in-depth marketing/CRM built in to keep track of what marketing does with what agents in one spot.
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We would love to eventually offer something like this in the future- and will be sure to keep you updated when it becomes available!
like it! Would really like to be able to edit photos before clicking ‘Use Photo’ and having a list of selected managed documents and what section theyre in, without having to drop down the list to see if its selected.
Hi Josh, Thank you for your feedback, and for that great suggestion that I will be passing along to our development team. We are so glad you like the ISN software, and we look forward to working with you for years to come!
We have been pleased with the ISN platform. It has helped us greatly in our inspection business.
Hi Edd, Thank you for your feedback. We are so happy to know that you are enjoying your experience with ISN, and that using our software has helped you and your inspection business!
It was a little complicated but once I figured out how to get things set up it works great, love the storage and other updates as they come, some I use and others not. But definitely enjoy the fact that they are working at keeping it looking and working modern.
Hi Judy, Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed ISN so far, now that your set up is complete! If you are ever in need of help, or have any questions about how to utilize any of our features- please reach out to us so we can get you connected with one of our amazing trainers. We want to make sure that you feel confident and comfortable with ISN. Thanks again for this wonderful review!
I think the product is well-designed and relatively easy to use. There is a lot of functionality that I haven't had the opportunity to play with and integrate into our office, which makes the upcoming webinar exciting. From this side of the desk, it feels/looks like you're experiencing the same frenetic pace that the rest of us are in this industry - wait times on live chat questions are definitely longer than they used to be. As a result, I've stopped asking questions when I don't have a full day of turn-around on the answers. We just work around the issues. Since we're a small business, I'm usually in the field as well as trying to juggle the tech, and it's definitely a problem for us to have a longer wait. Larger offices may not be dealing with the same problem. Overall, very pleased with the product and looking forward to gaining more info on how to use it.
Hi Dena, First off, thank you for taking the time to share this honest feedback. We are always looking for ways that we can improve customer experience, so your point of view is very important to us. We are so excited to start this Webinar series, and are happy to hear you are taking advantage of it! In terms of on demand customer support- ISN has grown so much in the last several months, so as a result, we have had to start adding new customer support agents to the team. As a result of this, you should start to see response times shoot right back up soon, and we appreciate your patience thought the process. You can also reach out to us M-F 5am-5pm PST at 800-700-8112, and we would be happy to help with anything you need. Thanks again for this meaningful feedback, and 5 star review, Dena!
I like some of the improvements that have been made recently and that's also an area that could be improved. There are changes made to the program that are incomplete and can make it actually harder and less convenient to use the program. One specific example is going to adding services in addition to inspection types. Neither way worked well and there is still no reporting that can pulled for each service. That's a huge issue and makes a lot more work for us on our end.
Hi Meredith, Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We are always looking for ways we can improve so it is just as important to us to hear about your pain points as it is for us to know what you like about the software! In terms of the reporting, our development team is actually working on updating all of the reports, as well as adding new report types for services which we are very excited about. More to come on that soon, but for now if you need any assistance with business reporting or anything else related to ISN, reach out to us and our support team would be more than happy to assist!
The program works good as long as you have strong internet service, not designed to have multiple people in a report you can overwrite other inspectors unknowingly. It has lots of options and modifying your statements is a breeze.
Hi Evan, Thank you for your feedback. We have a feature in ISN that actually tells you if more than one person is in an order to prevent over-writing information. We also have a detailed order history log, that shows all changes made to an order, and which user made that change if you are ever wondering who changed something, or when it was modified. If you are unsure where to find those settings, feel free to reach out to us, and any one of our support team members would be more than happy to assist!
My employee inputs all of the jobs, but as her employer I've been long frustrated with how long it takes to input every job. Otherwise, ISN seems to work pretty well.
Hi Dave, First of all, I want to thank you for taking the time to reach out to us and provide a review. We appreciate any and all feedback, and always want to make sure that we are addressing any concerns that our customers may have. A support agent is reaching out to you now to better understand your concerns, and see if there is anything we can do to help expedite this process for your employee! We look forward to connecting with you soon, Dave!
ISN is good for automation of emails to clients and realtors and for sending reports.
Hi Michael, Thank you for the feedback about our automated emails! This is one of our top features, and we love that it is a useful tool for you. Thank you again for this great 4 star review, Michael!
ISN is very easy to use. If I had the option I would set up my screen to have 3 columns wide (only 2 now) for easier viewing but otherwise it's great!
Hi Paul, thank you for taking the time to provide a review, your opinion is greatly valued and helps us maintain an excellent product for our users! Thanks again!
ISN gives my team everything they need at there finger tips.
Thank you so much for leaving us a review, Chris. We really appreciate you being an ISN customer.
Inspection Support Network (ISN) is rated 4.94 based on 431 reviews