Jetcost Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jetcost

Tell us how Jetcost made you happy
This company provided quotes on flights from different companies. The companies include a scam artist Flighttrotters. Got caught with this company. I don’t know if Jetcost is part of the scam but if they aren’t, they should be vetting their partners before referring customers to them.
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM AND DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION! happens to me and to other few friends. They advertise low prices and after you pay you get a call telling you that you card didn’t go through or the deal is not available anymore, and they try to up sell you with much higher prices than all the other online flight services. IT IS A SCAM.
DO NOT BUY tickets from this website people they are a legit scam we bought 2 tickets from website, turns out the flight is overbooked and they charged us without updating their website!! and after that, they didn't even call to say ur flight is cancelled !! we followed up for our E ticket !!
This website does not work, it is the worst website to look for tickets, I bought my tickets the night before, I received my confirmation number and all the flight information, today I received a call from a super-aggressive man and without education he was a representative of Jetcost was just calling to tell me that I had to pay more than $ 200.00 dollars for each ticket (which was 5) or I had to cancel my flights, because the price they gave me last night was no longer available !! it's a differential of more than 1,000 (come on I'm not stupid ) I am super upset and I will not go back to this website!
Seems this company increases prices on conducting second or third search for the same flights. Then if you use another device, the original price shows. Has happened repeatedly over the past 2 weeks. Very suspicious!!!
Jetcost is rated 1.00 based on 5 reviews