Tuffnells Parcels Express Ltd Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Tuffnells Parcels Express Ltd

Tell us how Tuffnells Parcels Express Ltd made you happy

Telephone
"They are horrible company. When I was at home their driver coming but telling nobody at home , they never call you , they never let you when they will come and they never keep promise. Don’t work with them. I fed up they didn’t bring my item since 2 weeks"
Are you Tuffnells Parcels Express Ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"avoid tuffnells whereever possible, the company will cause you a headache including miss-routing parcels/consignments, losing parcels, delivering to wrong locations, charging you for residential addresses for clear B2B/commercial addresses ... and you will NOT get fair compensation, IF any compensation whatsoever. the worst courier we have used (spending circa £80,000 per year) since city link went bust"
"Most delivery company I have ever dealt with. I have called them over 10 times to get to the bottom of what happened to my delivery and gets a different answer every time. First it was delivery to my neighbour who insisted that she did not signed for it. I did not get a call or email confirmation of the delivery but they keep insisting that it was delivered. I spoke to them again last week and they admitted their driver (a contractor) messed up and they will ask the supplier to send me a replacement bunk bed but did not get a confirmation from seller that this was the case. I called again yesterday and this time was told that Tuffnells is in the middle of all these and is not responsible for the replacement but the supplier even though their driver lost my order. I have never known a company to give a different story every time I called for an update. Has anyone else have experience dealing with Tuffnells??"
Tuffnells Parcels Express Ltd is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews