Tuffnells Parcels Express Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tuffnells Parcels Express Ltd

Tell us how Tuffnells Parcels Express Ltd made you happy
This company should be closed down, no wonder its losing money! Gone from making 18 million pounds to losing 36 million. Not replacing vehicles sell buildings a different CEO each year.
Never in my life have I had the misfortune to experience such appalling service as with Tuffnell's. They don't show up. They don't contact. When I try to contact them to inquire as to what has happened to my order, there is no communication. It took me a few unsuccessful tries before realising that my emails were not being read by any person – I was communicating with a robot, that sent back automated stock-answer unhelpful responses with "Regards, [some random name]" at the end of each, as if it were from a person. Not only incompetent, but deceitful and shameless. I spent over £100 on my order and it's looking like I'm never going to actually receive it. The company I ordered from are by all accounts a good company, but if they're using Tuffnell's as their delivery service, I can never use them again.
Somebody should sue this company. It has the most unprofessional work ethic I have ever experience. The delivered a large parcel smelling of urine and when I tried to return it they failed to show up 3 times!! Making me and my housemates wait around all day for them. Despicable. Avoid these people, evidently is a company ran by monkeys.
Terrible terrible services - i've been waiting at home for two days but the driver never called me only left two voicemails and left. customer services is the most horrible one as well - hang up my phone after waiting 15min online TWICE!
Absolute useless company. Smashed my car in and won’t release the dash cam showing it was there fault. Absolutely disgusting. I haven’t got the money to fix my car and now it’s all smashed in and they won’t help me sort it out they always say some one will ring you. Been waiting 4 months now.
The item was dispatched by the e-bay seller on time, however this courier company kept holding it and they failed to deliver on time. Their local deport in Kent did not answer calls and phone to the customer service was transferred to India call centre, which were not able to resolve . They were unable to explain why the delivery has not come on time, although their system stated it was out for delivery, but did not come. Poorly managed company, avoid . They do not understand the importance of customers.
The worst company I have ever dealt with, it’s a shame it also affects the supplier that placed my order wit then and they used Tuffnells! newitts.com I am sorry you have chosen the wrong currier company, I placed 2 orders for over £700.00, expected a lot more as I had planned to purchase more from you. But using the wrong Couriers company, I don’t think I am returning to you anymore.
Delivered on the day stated. Driver called as couldn’t find address which was not a problem. Polite and helpful. Would recommend
Zero customer service, Zero accountability, absolutely useless courier company!! The worst company I have ever dealt with, I have never dealt with a company that is so inept, apathetic, disorganised and dishonest. Frankly have stolen the parcel and then give you the run around for days, giving you hope of checking the so called CCTV within their depots.. They have lost the box 120cm x 80cm x 60cm Parcel.... Imagine.... and DO NOT WANT TO DISCUSS THE MATER ANY FURTHER. I WAS ADVISED ALL HAS BEEN DONE FOR ME . . AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE - COMPLETE BUNCH OF SHARKS
Zero customer service, Zero accountability, absolutely useless company!! The worst company I have ever dealt with, I have never dealt with a company that is so inept, apathetic, disorganised and dishonest. Frankly have stolen the parcel and then give you the run around for days, giving you hope of checking the so called CCTV within their depots.. They have lost the box 120cm x 80cm x 60cm Parcel.... Imagine.... and DO NOT WANT TO DISCUSS THE MATER ANY FURTHER. I WAS ADVISED ALL HAS BEEN DONE FOR ME . . AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE - COMPLETE BUNCH OF SHARKS
The worst company I have ever dealt with, I have never dealt with a company that is so inept, apathetic, disorganized and dishonest. Steel your parcels and then give you the run around for days, giving you hope of checking the so called CCTV . . . They have lost the box 120x 80x60 cm and DO NOT WANT TO DISCUSS THE MATER ANY FURTHER, I WAS ADVISED ALL HAS BEEN DONE FOR ME . . . AVOID THIS COMPANY - COMPLETE BUNCH OF SHARKS
Anyone staying in a flat or close should be aware, they refuse to bring it any further than the intercom as this is classed as your home. They will not bring it to your house door, regardless of lifts or health conditions. I was let standing with a 3 seater sofa bed as he drove away. Very poor service.
Not a customer thankfully but an unlucky person who was bullied by one of their drivers who was aggressive. Reported them and was told it was not acceptable how he behaved etc etc. Not convinced any such conversation took place. When I emailed to follow up on this was ignored.
Absolutely useless keep u on hold.for ages and when the pick up they r rude and have no idea where your parcel is . I waited all day and no show after 40 minute wait to b told Saturday now and yet when I track item it says delivered wtf? Where to and when I call she says no that means we have signed for it to release it again for Saturday. I have had some bad experiences in my time but wow !
Parcel misrouted all over southern england and wales.What was supposed to be an overnight delivery took 3 days causing me no end of problems,what a bunch of cowboys,ther are decent couriers out there trying to make a living but these clowns have got a large chunk of the market,the quicker they go out of business the better.
Tuffnells is a bunch of lazy cheater drivers, better avoid them! I was waiting for an extra large delivery. The driver came, took pictures (to look good with own management) and drove away, without buzzing the doorbell or trying to call me on the phone. I was at home all day long, didn't step out for one single moment, in fact I got another delivery from a better courier about 30 min after they untrue Tuffnells missed out one.
This is a review by Tunnicliffe Signs and Graphics - based in Macclesfield. Where do we start about Tuffnells? Been with them for over 2 + years, and in that time the customer service, service standards and overall trustworthyness of them as a business has declined massively. Here is why - *Every Bill is incorrect - if you are a customer of them or thinking about being a customer, make sure you get into the habit of checking everybill, as they like to add residential charges on for business addresses, they like to charge the same rates when they do not deliver on time. *Don't ever try to engage with your account manager - they are not interested. *When you have to make a complaint about abusive language from a driver - you will not get a response to your email - even when you send it to 2 area managers and your account manager *You get days when your driver fails to attend collection and no communication from them to say that they wont be collecting *When you try and phone the Manchester depot, it would be easier to win the lottery then being able to speak to someone as no one is able to answer the phones that cut you off automatically after 40 minutes of just ringing out - this is afternoon times, morning times, just any time really. *If they damage your items - then make sure that you have proof of how you sent it - photos required of how YOU packaged it, they won't pay out anything at all - even when it is totally destroyed *It went on the wrong trunk lorry - how often have we heard that *Like to breach DPA continually by emailing you and every other customer on their data list to say when there an issue with a consignment batch - but thank you for that as now we have your CUSTOMER LIST of the whole area
They are horrible company. When I was at home their driver coming but telling nobody at home , they never call you , they never let you when they will come and they never keep promise. Don’t work with them. I fed up they didn’t bring my item since 2 weeks
Tuffnells Parcels Express Ltd is rated 1.18 based on 22 reviews