Tuffnells Parcels Express Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Tuffnells Parcels Express Ltd made you happy
Tuffnells Parcels Express Ltd 1 star review on 7th January 2020
Samuel Eden
More Photos & Videos
Waited all day for a parcel
Checked email and it says delivered and the signature is an “X “
What a joke this lot are
And guess what?
You can’t contact them
Surprise surprise
GB2185159306 my parcel was booked on 5th June .
TUFFNELLS collected tracking shows 20 June parcel in transit... 23 June problem with shipment... 7th July Shipment closed.. I have no idea why it hasn’t been delivered but On 3rd July an employee of interparcel ‘Taigen Moore’ emailed me to say there was an attempted delivery on Tuesday 16th at 10.44 but failed to deliver as the shop was closed. The parcel
Size approx 4m x 25 cm x 25 cm is an awning/ blind I I am returning it for a refund .of £350 ... the tracking now says the shipment has been closed and they have not delivered it. I have not been given a reason why, i have been repeatedly asking where my parcel is. and now interparcel say I’m BLOCKED you are unable to access interparcel. So as a registered blind person who relies a lot on people’s honesty I don’t know what to do.. can anyone out there help me please thank you
Delivery lost ... TUFFNELLS. Booked by Interparcel
Tracking ...GB2185159306 INTERPARCEL used TUFFNELLS
Paid for a collection OF MY LARGE PARCEL 4m x 25cm x 25cm and delivery service......they take your money and if it gets lost they do not want to know .. I emailed and telephoned repeatedly to ask why my parcel hadn’t been delivered. answer WE ARE LOOKING INTO THE MATTER
The parcel is a return blind and until the shop receives the parcel I will not get my refund. The refund due is £350 so I’m very upset that this is being handled so carelessly can anyone out there offer me some advice please as I need to recover my money desperately, tracking says ...5th June booked 16 June out for delivery ...20 June parcel in transit ...23 June problem with shipment.... 7 July shipment closed
When I telephone interparcel who took, my money..they say matter closed ...
I am registered blind and rely heavily on other people and their honesty ...is there someone out there that can give me some help. Thank you
One word proper kunts waste of space useless kunts
Was expecting huge problems with delivery if my carpet after reading awful reviews.
Nothing could be further from the truth.
Driver phoned me as he couldn't locate my address.
He was very helpful and polite.
Maybe I was just lucky, but speak as you find..
Tracking GB2185159306 arranged 5th June tracking records ...16 June out for delivery ...23rd June there is a problem with this shipment. ....... I have been continually telephoning them and each time they give me the same answer
WE ARE LOOKING INTO THIS MATTER
the parcel is a blind return costing £350
I can’t get my money back if the don’t deliver the parcel in time ... I have one month and it’s past that date.
Is there anyone out there that can give me some advice. Thank you .
Tracking GB2185159306
I booked a large parcel collection on 5th June It still hasn’t been delivered
I have constantly telephoned and emailed I am fobbed off with
WE ARE LOOKING INTO IT
The parcel is £350 and I cannot get my money back until it’s delivered and there is a months returns policy.
I can’t afford to loose that money can anyone help or suggest anything thanks
Prompt delivery one day after dispatch. Pleasant efficient driver, Davy Laidlaw, very helpful.
Received my delivery 1 day after it was dispatched. This was 4 days earlier than indicated when I purchased shed via amazon. Thank you driver Davie Laidlaw for your excellent service. You made our day.
Ann P (new sentry box shed owner)
Tuffnells 5 days late picking parcel up. Parcel getting delivered to o a company 40 miles from where I stay and still recipient waiting on it 10 days later. Tuffnells a nightmare to contact. Stay clear !!!!
Please do not use Tuffnells Express. Having not delivered my parcel, I was told nothing for nearly a month. After continuous requests for information I was told that the parcel had been opened and was being 'returned to sender' that day. It wasn't and yet when I chased up I was told that they had delivered it back to sender. So if you want to be lied to, ignored and finally told without apology or explanation to go to the claims department then maybe Tuffnells Express is your kind of courier.
still waiting on parcel to be delivered since beginning of June, received email from them stating they had my package, now denying all knowledge & blaming the seller. Tracking number that THEY provided is non-existant!! DO NOT USE THIA COMPANY! THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE IS FULL OFF COMPLAINTS!!!
Awful company, staff are liars and the drivers are lazy.
Delivered half of order then lost it put us a week behind bathroom fitting after complaining they found it will definitely would not recommend
I have been waiting six weeks for a set of ladders to be delivered I have sent numerous emails with no reply can't get through to anyone on the phone what a joke.

P..... O..
Absolute joke of a company- still no idea where my parcel is
Joke of a company Had my parcel since 21may and its now 8th June and still not been delivered. They dont answer the phone or reply back to emails. If there was a minus review it would get that instead of one
Consignment Numbers:
AS14325 (URN: 3429529726239633)
MH63087 (URN unknown to me)
MH66048 (URN unknown to me)

Towards the end of April, Tuffnells lost/stole/misdelivered three consignments with a combined value of nearly £500. The first (AS14325) was a 2 metre long 15kg aluminium bar. The second (MH63087) was a 40kg plate glass door. The third (MH66048) was another plate glass door, a replacement for the second and it was lost/stolen/misdelivered again!! The first two consignments were out for delivery on the same day. None of these consignments ever arrived. I immediately emailed my local depot (Andover) and got this rather shabby reply: ‘Good Morning Please ne advised the depot cant get hold of the driver, i will update when they do. Kind Regards Tracy’. No one has ever got back to me. I suppose Tracy MIGHT have been overworked due to Covid so I should cut her some slack. . . Incidentally, the Tuffnells ‘tracking’ of the drop, as it was operating at that time, was worthless. Due to Covid, the drivers were understandably ‘signing’ for the drops themselves but unfortunately they weren’t taking pictures of the items at the drop to provide alternative proof that the delivery had been correctly made. Even Hermes are together enough to have their drivers take a picture at the drop (for example, the consignment propped against a gate or front door) to replace the consignee’s signature as proof of delivery. Without such proof the Tuffnells final tracking, at that time, was worthless. For all I know, it still is.

How the h*ll do you ‘lose’ 2 plate glass doors and a big chunk of aluminium? What black hole have my precious consignments fallen into? I notified all relevant parties immediately the consignments went missing. In fact I flagged the problem mid-morning on both occasions, hours before the delivery teams would have headed back to the depot. If the consignments were misdelivered, why didn’t somebody go straight back to the drop, retrieve the items, and deliver them to me?

Due to Covid, I have cut a few merchants and service-providers some slack recently, and I believe the same has been done for me. However, I’m having trouble seeing how Covid could have had a significant adverse effect in this case with Tuffnells. If the consignments got as far as being loaded into the van, then the rest was easy. I know delivery work can be difficult because I’ve done it myself, but because everyone was on lockdown, the roads were clear at that time. It was courier heaven! Moreover, I don’t believe Covid was affecting Google Maps, or GPS. It wasn’t causing the delivery vehicle to become suddenly unreliable. It wasn’t stopping the courier team calling me for directions at the drop point. And Covid wasn’t stopping them pointing a phone at the drop for a couple of seconds to get a quick snap as proof of delivery. In fact, I have my doubts that the consignments ever even got as far as any attempted delivery. And this doubt has been amplified by the deafening silence from Tuffnells admin/management, regarding the problem.

I am disappointed and angry with Tuffnells because weeks have gone by and they have given no indication of investigating the problem. If the items were misdelivered I would like to see proof of where, so I can go round and bang heads together, or perhaps get Hampshire Police to bang heads together for me. Though it’s probably a bit late for that now. Are Tuffnells delivery vehicles tracked? BTW I have checked on the likely candidates for misdelivery in my area and come up with nothing, but unfortunately some of them are scumbags and can’t be trusted. Besides suffering a lot of inconvenience – the aluminium was destined for a customer refurb – I am also going to suffer financial loss because, it looks like aluminiumwarehouse.co.uk are not going to issue a refund. The poor reviews for Tuffnells go way back beyond Covid. Tuffnells, please sort out your business. I now have no choice but to avoid merchants who use Tuffnells.
Stay away from this company especially if you have customers waiting. I wish I had read some reviews before I tried these incompetent lying fools.
i would give 0 if could
i would give 0 if could. £300 pound order was meant to be delivered by the 15th May its now the 2nd June. for 3 weeks the sender and I have tried to email and ring the company. No answers no replies no news. Truly shocking service and they are still picking up items and advertising next day delivery.

If you are a sender avoid these at all costs
Tuffnells Parcels Express Ltd is rated 1.38 based on 60 reviews