Tuffnells Parcels Express Ltd Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Tuffnells Parcels Express Ltd

Tell us how Tuffnells Parcels Express Ltd made you happy

"Not a customer thankfully but an unlucky person who was bullied by one of their drivers who was aggressive. Reported them and was told it was not acceptable how he behaved etc etc. Not convinced any such conversation took place. When I emailed to follow up on this was ignored."
Are you Tuffnells Parcels Express Ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Absolutely useless keep u on hold.for ages and when the pick up they r rude and have no idea where your parcel is . I waited all day and no show after 40 minute wait to b told Saturday now and yet when I track item it says delivered wtf? Where to and when I call she says no that means we have signed for it to release it again for Saturday. I have had some bad experiences in my time but wow !"
"Parcel misrouted all over southern england and wales.What was supposed to be an overnight delivery took 3 days causing me no end of problems,what a bunch of cowboys,ther are decent couriers out there trying to make a living but these clowns have got a large chunk of the market,the quicker they go out of business the better."
"Tuffnells is a bunch of lazy cheater drivers, better avoid them! I was waiting for an extra large delivery. The driver came, took pictures (to look good with own management) and drove away, without buzzing the doorbell or trying to call me on the phone. I was at home all day long, didn't step out for one single moment, in fact I got another delivery from a better courier about 30 min after they untrue Tuffnells missed out one."
"a bunch of lazy cheater drivers, better avoid them! I was waiting for an extra large delivery. The driver came, took pictures (to look good with own management) and drove away, without buzzing the doorbell or trying to call me on the phone. I was at home all day long, didn't step out for one single moment, in fact I got another delivery from a better courier about 30 min after they untrue Tuffnells missed out one."
"This is a review by Tunnicliffe Signs and Graphics - based in Macclesfield. Where do we start about Tuffnells? Been with them for over 2 + years, and in that time the customer service, service standards and overall trustworthyness of them as a business has declined massively. Here is why - *Every Bill is incorrect - if you are a customer of them or thinking about being a customer, make sure you get into the habit of checking everybill, as they like to add residential charges on for business addresses, they like to charge the same rates when they do not deliver on time. *Don't ever try to engage with your account manager - they are not interested. *When you have to make a complaint about abusive language from a driver - you will not get a response to your email - even when you send it to 2 area managers and your account manager *You get days when your driver fails to attend collection and no communication from them to say that they wont be collecting *When you try and phone the Manchester depot, it would be easier to win the lottery then being able to speak to someone as no one is able to answer the phones that cut you off automatically after 40 minutes of just ringing out - this is afternoon times, morning times, just any time really. *If they damage your items - then make sure that you have proof of how you sent it - photos required of how YOU packaged it, they won't pay out anything at all - even when it is totally destroyed *It went on the wrong trunk lorry - how often have we heard that *Like to breach DPA continually by emailing you and every other customer on their data list to say when there an issue with a consignment batch - but thank you for that as now we have your CUSTOMER LIST of the whole area"
"They are horrible company. When I was at home their driver coming but telling nobody at home , they never call you , they never let you when they will come and they never keep promise. Don’t work with them. I fed up they didn’t bring my item since 2 weeks"
"avoid tuffnells whereever possible, the company will cause you a headache including miss-routing parcels/consignments, losing parcels, delivering to wrong locations, charging you for residential addresses for clear B2B/commercial addresses ... and you will NOT get fair compensation, IF any compensation whatsoever. the worst courier we have used (spending circa £80,000 per year) since city link went bust"
"Most delivery company I have ever dealt with. I have called them over 10 times to get to the bottom of what happened to my delivery and gets a different answer every time. First it was delivery to my neighbour who insisted that she did not signed for it. I did not get a call or email confirmation of the delivery but they keep insisting that it was delivered. I spoke to them again last week and they admitted their driver (a contractor) messed up and they will ask the supplier to send me a replacement bunk bed but did not get a confirmation from seller that this was the case. I called again yesterday and this time was told that Tuffnells is in the middle of all these and is not responsible for the replacement but the supplier even though their driver lost my order. I have never known a company to give a different story every time I called for an update. Has anyone else have experience dealing with Tuffnells??"
Tuffnells Parcels Express Ltd is rated 1.00 based on 10 reviews