Whiskers N Paws Reviews

Read Whiskers N Paws Reviews

About Whiskers N Paws:

WHO IS WHISKERS N PAWS

WE BELIEVE THAT ANIMALS MAKE US BETTER PEOPLE
They teach us mindfulness. Remind us to be compassionate. Show us the important of having fun. They open our hearts and more importantly animals connects us human to one another without barriers.

WE LOVE WHAT WE DO
We feel blessed to be part of so many furry friend's lives and we take our job seriously! We study every product to make sure they are free form harmful ingredients, safe to play with and are wholesome to nibble. By partnering with likeminded suppliers, we make sure products are made with love, handled with care and stored properly en route to you.

+852 25526200

CustomerCare@wnp.com.hk

10/F, Horizon Plaza, 2 Lee Wing Street

Tell us how Whiskers N Paws made you happy
V. Good, the user is very satisfied
Whiskers N Paws 5 star review on 20th January 2021 Whiskers N Paws 5 star review on 20th January 2021
The dog food is quite fresh and the best before date is in year 2022, that's great. However I would love to buy a 10kg package for my pup, it costs GBP 45 in the UK, I think that would be affordable for having a puppy right? Would you consider about import that into your shop? Thank you so much.
The staff Miss Billie Wan was so polite and kind, I appreciate her help.
Very relax abs friendly place , enjoy having a place to sit down and have a Cup of tea
Promised to deliver my order on 14th which however,forgot. Worse you never informed.I had to call the next day to complain and then was told me delivery would be made on Monday 18th. Luckily I still had a few days supply to feed my dog. I am very unhappy about this.
The food was received in good condition. Thanks!
Very good . Delivery service is efficient . Quality of products just as described on website
Whiskers N Paws 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Staffs are kind and friendly. He remembered I used to buy one particular dog food brand. Shopping experience was great. We also ordered some hooman food and doggie cheesebarker to eat at the terrace while dogs free roam, the food are great too!
Whole online shopping experience is great! Just take 1 day to receive the goods ,Very efficient!
Nice shop with a wide range of goods. Quick and no pain delivery.
Fast delivery and excellent customer service!
Great experience, delivered very fast
I was impressed that the two ladies who tried to cut my dogs nails had so much patience. At the end I went into the room because my dog was just very scared. Your service is great and also your proces
Absolutely the best pet shop in hk !!!
Pls help change the user name from Nick Chiu to Frances Chan who is the new owner of the dog. Thx.
Good & fast service
I am very happy with the quick delivery
Quick delivery!
Quick delivery!
Delivery is fast. The delivery man is courteous and resourceful. He is an asset to the store.
Great customer service!