Whiskers N Paws Reviews

Read Whiskers N Paws Reviews

About Whiskers N Paws:

WHO IS WHISKERS N PAWS

WE BELIEVE THAT ANIMALS MAKE US BETTER PEOPLE
They teach us mindfulness. Remind us to be compassionate. Show us the important of having fun. They open our hearts and more importantly animals connects us human to one another without barriers.

WE LOVE WHAT WE DO
We feel blessed to be part of so many furry friend's lives and we take our job seriously! We study every product to make sure they are free form harmful ingredients, safe to play with and are wholesome to nibble. By partnering with likeminded suppliers, we make sure products are made with love, handled with care and stored properly en route to you.

+852 25526200

CustomerCare@wnp.com.hk

10/F, Horizon Plaza, 2 Lee Wing Street

Tell us how Whiskers N Paws made you happy
Hi there, i’ve been unsuccessful in reaching the last two times I’ve called. If someone can call me back that would be great 51782869. Delivery was quick and in my opinion efficient. I would like to note the condition the kennel arrived in indicates that it is not new. I took some pictures on the date of delivery as there seems to be some cosmetic issues with the kennel. Damage on the kennel is not aligned with the condition the kennels were in when I looked at it in store and that is quite disappointing. Parts of the kennel looks like its been remelted to fill holes. Also not on the kennels when I looked at them in store. Very disappointed in the condition of the product. The kennel looks like its been damaged and there has been an attempt at a repair.
Regards,
Good shopping experience
Very good. The delivery was unexpectedly fast.
Extensive selection of products available.

Very efficient and quick ordering and delivery service.
Great service. I had a few queries and Teresa & Lawrence were very helpful. Delivery fast and efficient.
Great selection of goods for my dog, beautiful store, very helpful staff.
WNP IS THE BEST IN HONG KONG
Always delivered on time and contacted if any items are not available. Very pleased with the service.
very fast efficient service. They also do great things for pre-loved animals. Use them
Excellent customer service- friendly and knowledgable. Store is thoughtfully arranged making shopping a pleasurable experience.
The online shopping is good. It is quite easy to manage. However on last occasion I tried to find the chewing goods of the brand zeal. It only displayed one item n when I tried to search again only by typing dental chew, it appeared the same search result as I typed zeal. But nonetheless I still could find it in the end.
Love yr shop so much, especially your cafe with burger for us and our pets now, love it!
A little suggestion for online shop, so many products / food without product detail and where they made from in both Chinese n English, I know you guys are working on it now but still too much detail missing.
Whiskers N Paws 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
I love how speedy the deliveries are - one time I made an order late night, and the order arrived the next morning! The selections on WNP are all focuses on premium / healthier / natural / organic brands, so I always feel a bit safer shopping on there.

The only bad would be that it'd be great if sometimes samples are offered or if there is a wider selection in areas like supplements, medicine-related supplies, and cat beds.
Whiskers N Paws is one of the very few pet store in HK that truly cares about the animals and it shows in everything that they do, from product range to staff to customer service. So happy that we have a store like this in HK.
Quick & easy to use, fast delivery.
Timely delivery, good quality products, nice range of toys, chews, healthy food and we like the adoption events and sponsorship opportunities too. We fully support WnP and will continue ordering from here.
Please write a short review to share your experience with Whiskers N Paws
Fast delivery.
I yuck, free delivery and an easy to use online service and app! Whiskers and Pa S is my go to!
Customer service staff was really helpful. Quick in responding to my special request on the timing of delivering my order.
Whiskers N Paws is rated 4.46 based on 4,562 reviews