Xdp couriers Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Xdp couriers

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Xdp couriers?

Tell us how Xdp couriers made you happy

"2 delivery’s were due over a week ago one from ebay carpet seller the other from wayfair xdp managed to lose a 4m carpet and an xtra large rug have spent the week trying to trace my delivery xdp driver phoned on Friday to say he had left them in my cellar but I don’t have a cellar so he said he would go back and get them from where they had been dumped and deliver them to me last Friday but he didn’t show up or give a courtesy call heard from eBay cellar goods were suppose to come today but hey guess what they were a no show again the idiot driver has left them at a property where the guys are away for the summer I have requested refunds and have the added inconvenience of having to wait for my refunds before I can order goods from reputable company’s that do NOT USE XDP!!!"
Are you Xdp couriers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Incompetent.. Rude..."
"They make Hermes and Yodel seem like UPS. Will never buy a single product from anyone who uses them as a courier again Would give them zero stars if possible"
"Really bad. They don't update tracking info properly, don't send updates or let you know if delivery will be delayed, don't answer the phone (7p per min), don't answer emails, etc. Caused me A LOT of hassle and I recommend you avoid them like the plague. If you do have to send something that one of their couriers collects from you, make sure you take photos, get a signature, record the van registration ... anything that will help provide evidence in case your goods go 'missing'."
"Ordered items from online site who utilised xdp couriers to deliver their goods. Numerous sms messages giving 2 hr window of delivery that never materialised. On line tracking was a joke as numerous entries showed delivery carded which was a blatant lie as I was present at home when delivery supposedly took place. Contact made by telephone and email that were never replied to. I strongly recommend people avoid these couriers as a brief look up on other review sites show they are performing atrocious."
Xdp couriers is rated 1.00 based on 5 reviews