Xdp couriers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xdp couriers

Tell us how Xdp couriers made you happy
returned a parcel through Aldi, who asked me to get a receipt. when I asked the driver for one, he said I could not have one and started to walk away. on calling him back he started moaning about having 180 drops to do, so I had no choice but to let him take it he rang me on 07307419362 ( name Victor )
Your website does not load.
Can`t find my parcel ZDBBXK034308
Does this company even exist?
Order number ZDBFJC020183
Delivered only part of order. Says on the app that the order was split at the warehouse but that 'all barcodes delivered'. The wording in the app isn't clear but we think it means that all of it should have been delivered yesterday. Tried to phone immediately after driver had left but couldn't see any way to contact the driver directly so spent 30mins on hold being told I was 1st in the queue, emailed and received an automated response, downloaded the app and tried to use the live chat which was just does not work at all. If I click 'live chat' it goes straight back to the home page.
They have had our parcel for 16 days and have lied about attempted delivery. Emailed a "copy" of the card left at our house, when we asked what time and day they left the card so we could check the CCTV, they would not answer. My wife works from home, so we never miss deliveries.

They keep saying on the tracking that the delivery is scheduled, then never arrive. Almost as bad a DX Delivery!

Don't use them, use a reputable courier like DPD, Parcel Force, Yodel or Hermes.
Mick. Coventry. Ordered furniture on a Monday from mews delivered 30 mins into time slot they happy with the delivery
I spent over £350 on a new laptop and they said it would arrive in 2-5 days, here I am 5 days later it not even been dispatched
Would not even leave 1 star . Still waiting on order can’t contact anyone to find out where it is and the company I ordered from are the same. They charge 7p a minute pulse your provider charge to be told they can’t help, go to your supplier. Shocking service they should be shut down . If they company you order from use them.......don’t order from them !!!
Delivery happened on time between 7.58 p.m and 9.58 p.m. Didn’t get much notice before but didn’t matter as it was evening and I was at home already. Parcel very easily trackable on site ( haven’t tried the app- didn’t need too). Quick service only waited 3 days from the moment I placed the order till it arrived. Very helpful driver dragged a massive bulky box of total weight of 38kg right in front of my door. Was a bit concerned as ordered spin bike if flywheel will not get damaged but all was in perfect condition when put up together.All in all very good service
Parcel was delivered on time as per email and earlier text. Took 3 days from the moment I ordered. Easily trackable on their site (Haven’t tried the app) Friendly driver and very helpful dragged massive bulky box, weight nearly 40 kg right in front of my door. Goods in perfect condition not damaged. Ordered spin bike so was worried flywheel might get damage but all was good.
Was told sofa wouldn’t be delivered today. Sofa was damaged at depot and could not be delivered. They did not even tell me the delivery was cancelled I had to call wayfare who said they were inundated with the same calls about this company! Tried calling them but there is no way to contact them and the 7p a minute number just loops. Wish I had read the reviews! I now have no sofa in my flat and have to buy from another company and wait another few weeks!
I placed my order with 247 Blinds. Yesterday, around 10 am I received an email and a text message from XDP saying that my order should be delivered between 12:34 and 14:34 that day.
They want you to sign in the app. I did not want to waste my phones memory for an app which according to other reviews was not a good one anyway.
I tried to see if there are other options to track the status of my parcel. Eventually I think after midday. I installed the app. The app seemingly showing live the location of the driver on the map also informing that the driver currently on drop 27, there are -18 drops before yours (etd 12:24pm to 2:34 pm) I took a screen shot. This was already after noon. I noticed that on the first page of the app my delivery date was shown for 29th. the email and the text clearly said that my order was out for delivery today (28/07/2020) I email them asking them for a confirmation. No reply.

I left the app for a while. Time past 14:34pm, I looked at the app this time the drovers location was change, still within, couple of miles from me, but the number of drops he/she has gone up and there were more drops to be made before mine. this change continues and the last time I checked. it was saying that the driver is on 51 and there are-42 drops before mine. By
9 pm I gave up following the app.
This morning app showed that my order is out for delivery, no driver location was available. I think around 8 or 8:30 am the app showed a receipt ticket with my name and address but someone else's signature with yesterday's date (28/07/2020) as delivered!!

The customer service number was useless.
No replies to my emails either.

I spoke to the supplier and they are looking in to this.

I think they need to be reported to trading standard bodies.
Good first time experience
I’ve ordered expensive gym gear and found my tracking was with this company, after looking at reviews I was dubious and very concerned if my package will turn up! However fast delivery, after collection Which was notified by email and SMS, it was delivered within 24 hours, maybe I got lucky? either way super fast delivery. However please remember, we get what you pay for, so it is higher risk of issues happening, obviously for me this was a lucky roll of the dice.
Why can't I leave 0 stars?
Having confirmed via email they had received our Item from Aldi (50" TV) it was never delivered. After contacting them they apparently searched the warehouse but never found it ...it had never been signed out of the warehouse and had mysteriously disappeared! I wonder how a 50" TV just disappears. Seems we are not alone here when you read the reviews ... inconspicuous large expensive items seem to disappear a lot! Extremely poor customer service advising us to get a replacement from the supplier, disgraceful service.
Parcel 2/3 was lost ! 36kg lost! Received other 2 quite quick . Customer services a joke
terrible delivery service
Absolutely appalling form simply take goods from businesses and never deliver
Worst delivery company ever ordered via Wayfair had a text from xdp saying they were delivering last Friday so took the day off work THEY DID NOT APPEAR same as the following Monday and now they have claimed to have attempted delivery but did not show absolute joke and impossible to get in contact with them AVOID THIS DELIVERY COMPANY AT ALL COSTS
Truly disappointed by this company.
Paid extra for next day delivery via a seller wich confirmed the collection was made overnight and left the warehouse on time.
Yet, the tracking service on their HORRIBLE website says hasn’t been collected yet.
They charge 7p per minute on their phone line wich they WILL NEVER answer. Email address is pretty much useless as they won’t even reply.

Truly the worst courier in UK and will avoid any seller using it.
1 star: Bad
Updated 9 hours ago
Appalling..poor communication and lack of honesty.
I ordered a garden wood burner via Only Home online on 28.05.20.The item was being dispatched by Norfolk Home furniture.I had to chase delivery up but by 7.06.20 had received a text informing me it was being delivered on 8.06.20.The van arrived without the item as it had not been loaded onto it.I was informed by the driver that he would deliver the item the following morning before 12midday.
He lied as I was still waiting in for it to arrive and spent the afternoon at my expense trying to chase up the delivery. XDP have no customer service phone line and if you ring it’s 7p per minute.I emailed them but got zero response.I then spoke to Only Home who called XDP on my behalf.I was informed it would be delivered that evening.I then spoke to Norfolk Leisure who said it would be here on the 10.06.20 and I would receive an email giving me the time of delivery.Its now 10.20am and I have received no communication from XDP.I am seriously beginning to think it’s being delivered to someone else or has gone missing.Update and tip...I emailed XDP sales with a formal complaint and the item was delivered this afternoon.Its ridiculous that anyone has to go to these lengths to receive a very basic service.
Ordered 2 solar lights from Aldi which this company were tasked to deliver. Got to their Manchester depot on the tracking number then nothing....waited 2 weeks....no phone call so I had to call to follow up only to find the packages had went missing! Item is now out of stock so will just get a refund. Obviously these have been stolen as they were clearly received on tracking info so doesn't say much for some staff! Reading other reviews seems to be a common occurrence in this company! I would avoid at all costs.
Xdp couriers is rated 1.26 based on 53 reviews