Xdp couriers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xdp couriers

Tell us how Xdp couriers made you happy
It is difficult to put into words how bad this company is. How unreliable they are and the lies they tell. They always wheel out to old 'we tried to deliver, but you were not in, so we carded you'. I was working out the front of my house all day yesterday and strangely I received an Amazon delivery ok. I never left the front of my house for a moment, and my wife was also home all day, as we are, you know, in lockdown!

This is the second time I have had the misfortunate of dealing with XDP, and this is the second time I have had issues. The App is a complete waste of time, unless you are unsure of your home address, as that is all it shows you.

I will NEVER again purchase from a company that uses XDP as their courier. I will be writing to Powerhouse Fitness to tell them this and point out the nothing but negative reviews all over the web. XDP are a disgrace, and tarnish the names of good businesses. I would give them 0 stars if I could. Do not use.
Useless APP except if you want to know where you live!

Tracking absolute rubbish!
1 star: Bad
Updated 9 hours ago
Appalling..poor communication and lack of honesty.
I ordered a garden wood burner via Only Home online on 28.05.20.The item was being dispatched by Norfolk Home furniture.I had to chase delivery up but by 7.06.20 had received a text informing me it was being delivered on 8.06.20.The van arrived without the item as it had not been loaded onto it.I was informed by the driver that he would deliver the item the following morning before 12midday.
He lied as I was still waiting in for it to arrive and spent the afternoon at my expense trying to chase up the delivery. XDP have no customer service phone line and if you ring it’s 7p per minute.I emailed them but got zero response.I then spoke to Only Home who called XDP on my behalf.I was informed it would be delivered that evening.I then spoke to Norfolk Leisure who said it would be here on the 10.06.20 and I would receive an email giving me the time of delivery.Its now 10.20am and I have received no communication from XDP.I am seriously beginning to think it’s being delivered to someone else or has gone missing.Update and tip...I emailed XDP sales with a formal complaint and the item was delivered this afternoon.Its ridiculous that anyone has to go to these lengths to receive a very basic service.
They make Hermes and Yodel seem like UPS. Will never buy a single product from anyone who uses them as a courier again

Would give them zero stars if possible
Xdp couriers is rated 1.00 based on 39 reviews