Yodel Insights

Yodel have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are happy with their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds.

E

E

Delivery - Slow

47.16%
Industry Average
" One of the worse delivery services I have had the displeasure of using. "
- Anonymous
" Apparently I signed for a delivery despite the fact I was ouf of the town with business which could be verified by IP activity and my manager. Complained but got no resolution, I would not buy from or use any company that uses or is linked to Yodel. Beware you have been warned! "
- Dean minter
" Absolute rubbish, driver said he was at our property to deliver at 11:30 said there was no answer when asked why not put a card through the door he changed the subject but when we checked our cctv he was no where to be seen we ended up collecting from the drivers home address shocking service and lies about attempted delivery, in a nutshell use DPD or Hermes much much better "
- Mick
F

Refunds - Difficult

12.50%
Industry Average
" They wouldn't give that to me, as "it's not their department" and also wouldn't pass my case on - from that point on, the only thing they could say to me was: "Please contact the sender for a refund or for a new product to be sent", completely disregarding the fact that I am the sender. "
- Tanya
" Eventually I was told that my parcel would be sent as a priority the next day to a new address (I didn't trust that the driver would go to my old one) Instead it was sent back to the retailer to be refunded I only found this out when I contacted the retailer directly. "
- Anonymous
" Oh I left a card is another lie , if you want to save yourself trouble , send the parcel back to where it came from and tell them either use another firm or refund . "
- Roy
C-

Customer Service - Average

58.54%
Industry Average
" I eventually reached out to customer service, who would get back in touch in 7 days but didn't. "
- Tanya
" One of the worse delivery services I have had the displeasure of using. "
- Mick