Yodel Insights

Yodel have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are happy with their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds.

E
Happiness Grade
C-

Price - Average

58.33%
Industry Average
" So if I had released the entry door, it would be because I was at home and there would be no need to leave a note!! No online chat advisors were available at any time and I was unhappy to call the customer service helpline, since this is chargeable number on my phone price plan. "
- Anonymous
" 00 to report the issue, and from what I currently understand someone else has signed for my delivery! Come on Yodel; you need to get your act together, by keeping promises with getting back to your customers when you say and refund the cost of my exorbitant priced phone call. "
- Robert
" Parcels always late, tracking not updated, trying to contact them near impossible, I personally would not use them!!! UPDATE!! Never received my parcel, it got returned to sender completely battered so just to clear this up DO NOT USE Yodel UNLESS YOU WANT TO WASTE YOUR TIME AND RECEIVE A BATTERED ITEM IF YOUR LUCKY!!!! COMPLETELY USELESS. I recently bought an item and the sender sent it via collect plus who are in fact Yodel!! Currently as of today 6/12/18 it's already a day late and still not received current time is 17.33 and even after contacting Yodel on webchat and being hung up on there from a rude individual without helping me, sending Yodel social media team an email with no reply!!! From now on I will not be using Yodel or collect plus, I will find out who the sender uses and if I have to pay double the price to avoid using Yodel so be it!!! Yodel you are an absolute waste of space, how on earth your company is still running I will never know!!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! "
- Darren
Write your review on Yodel
E

Delivery - Slow

47.10%
Industry Average
" They kept my parcel ath their depot for 4 days then sent it for delivery. "
- DS
" I then checked this morning and was told yes it's going to be out for delivery. "
- Gary Nixon
" Yodel informed me my delivery slot was 9-5pm. "
- Fraser
F

Refunds - Difficult

12.00%
Industry Average
" I have requested a refund as I am just not prepared to be lied to, I shall shop with companies who do not use Yodel. "
- DS
- Robert
" They wouldn't give that to me, as "it's not their department" and also wouldn't pass my case on - from that point on, the only thing they could say to me was: "Please contact the sender for a refund or for a new product to be sent", completely disregarding the fact that I am the sender. "
- Tanya
C-

Customer Service - Average

58.29%
Industry Average
" Waiting for my parcel. Never arrived contacted retailer they sent me the tracking number, I looked online and it said the parcel was rejected from my address which was un true. Tried to contact but is a waste of time with there automated phone service and online service chat was constantly busy. "
- Kate
" I am extremely appaued at the service of this bloody company!!! I ordererd my package, Which i was NOT expecting so soon. "
- Not happy
" When I asked if there was anything else that could be done, the customer services representative hung up on me. "
- Fraser