Yoins Reviews

2.33 Rating 100 Reviews
32 %
of reviewers recommend Yoins
Visit Website

Write Your review

Tell us how Yoins made you happy
Help future customers by talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns & refunds.
Minimum 10 characters
Would you like to add a photos or videos?
Strengthen your review by uploading photos & videos.
Drag files here or browse
(Supported files: jpg, png, mpeg, ogg, mp4 & webm)
What's your name?
Leave this blank if you'd like to publish your review anonymously.
(Optional)
What's your email?
We need your email address to verify that your review is genuine
Anonymous
Anonymous  // 01/01/2019
El proceso de compra bueno, no hubo problema. La "entrega express" tardó en llegar poco menos de los 15 días hábiles. Los productos, no de muy buena calidad.
Posted 2 days ago
La tela súper malaaaaa
Posted 6 days ago
Items just like the pictures
Posted 1 week ago
Ottimi rapporto qualità/prezzo. Prodotti sempre nuovi e di buona manifattura. Spedizioni veloci.
Posted 1 week ago
Quality this time not good like last order I received
Posted 1 week ago
Excelente servicio en entrega, la calidad de la la ropa es muy buena y yo he hecho varios pedidos y siempre me llegan antes de ella fecha estipulada
Posted 1 week ago
fast delivery and good quality
Posted 1 week ago
Fast delievery and awesome quality clothes.
Posted 1 week ago
Great service and delivery. A lot of clothes to choose from and good quality. Prices are good. I have bought from this site several times.
Posted 1 week ago
Awesomeness
Posted 2 weeks ago
Los vestidos son hermosos, la tela es de muy buena calidad, ¡muchas gracias! Inmensamente feliz. me quedaron divinos.
Posted 2 weeks ago
Los cortes de los vestidos muy bien, me han quedado muy bien y tal como está en el catálogo, lo malo es la calidad de la tela, no sé parece en nada a las fotos
Posted 2 weeks ago
The items arrived just as pictured. Only 1 item of a 2 piece was to small despite following the size chart, the other items fit as expected. Merchandised arrived within 2 wks. Very pleased with the order.
Posted 2 weeks ago
Muy grandes
Posted 2 weeks ago
I love the clothes. I understand delays. Prices are great.
Posted 3 weeks ago
great merchandise at great prices
Posted 3 weeks ago
Great items for the price!
Posted 3 weeks ago
great merchand great prices
Posted 3 weeks ago
Amazing love everything about it
Posted 3 weeks ago
The customer support is always fantastic, fast delivery. Prices I noticed have been steadily rising. The green shirt I ordered however wasn't the same rich color as in the picture.
Posted 3 weeks ago
Yoins is rated 2.33 based on 100 reviews