Yoins Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoins

Tell us how Yoins made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Yoins 1 star review on 3rd March 2020
More Photos & Videos
Yoins 1 star review on 13th December 2019
Juanita Cordova
More Photos & Videos
I was told by them that my parcel had been returned to them in post - my address wrong - it wasn't. I was not in - I was - nobody tried to deliver a parcel - or maybe a customs problem or carrier problem. I asked them to either send again or refund my money - will not be ordering from them again - STAY CLEAR OF THEM
This is worst scammers. Me and my friends are being scammed. After slashing the items, placed our order and paid and then after a few days they cancelled all our orders and dont give us our money back.
Absolutely terrible. I am not hard to please when I order online, but the dress I received was not only nothing like the photos, it was only party made with a ball of yard they expected me to threat the back of the dress myself which when I did spend over an hour doing so- the string was falling apart, there was a hole in the front of the dress, and the sizing was all wrong. I also tried to return for a full refund and they wouldn’t let me , they offered me a 15 percent discount on next order.... will not ever be ordering again.
worse combany
I didn't get my order but I have an email delivered
is that a jog
I ll never trust again
I lost my money
I am so upset
Yoins clothing is a joke! I placed a large order with them containing several dresses and tops, I received my package several weeks later and received damaged items as well as poor quality items. I contacted for a return and they were difficult to deal with. Had to escalate to a claim and had to pay return shipping, because they continued to tell me it was for personal reasons on the return. I have been arguing with them for days with photos on damaged products, they are still insisting I have to foot the return shipping fees for a personal return. There clothing quality is absolutely horrible, there products are dirty and damaged. Save yourself the trouble and don't purchase anything from yoins.
I received the goods from Yoins. I then tried them on and
1) SKUB47416Tribal Print Halter A Line Dress – Is described as A Line – It is not its Straight not A line
2) SKUC80139Apricot Random Heart Printed Halter Knotted Sleeveless Dress – The actual head opening indone is 42 cm and my head is 55 cm so couldn’t fit in.
I contacted Yoins and asked for free shipping labels so that I could send the goods back as they were not fit for purpose .
This is when the problems started – in approx. 7 days I have received about 20 emails stating that I do not know how to dress myself in the garments purchased, that I can’t dress myself, I am basically lying about the garments, etc. They proceeded to ask for photographs that I should send showing the size of the head section – which I did along with measurements, etc only to be continually told that I was not dressing myself properly , and actually being sent photographs with instructions how to put the dress on. I was horrified by this so started a complaint with Yoins - – I was told that this would be escalated and I would have an answer within 24 hrs. No answer so I prompted by email for an answer as the 24 hrs was coming to a close. Once again – stating no I couldn’t have prepaid shipping labels and insulting images again on how to dress. –
I then went back to Chat and after 1hr finally have them agree to refund the cost of the goods minus the shipping cost –
DO NOT BUY - CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BAD, COMPLAINTS RUBBISH
Dress was faulty during first use (seam split). Yoins refused to exchange as it was out of the 30 day period
I bought a red dress for my wife but received one in another colour. I contacted the Company and they said I have to pay for the return postage? This kind of mentality is not acceptable by humanistic mentality/values.

Shame on you Yoins
absolutely appalling, they have robbed me!! I bought the dress based on the site measurements, it came completely off, I requested a refund and the website stated I could have 20% back!! Because it was my fault
THEN I opened a case with Paypal, was told to send it back which I did, paypal closed the case and they still have my money. An Absolute JOKE ! Thieves!
Scam company - AVOID. Took my money (around £200) for items purchased online which wrre showing as in stock, then notified me that they were out of stock and would arrive neay 2 months later, did not allow me to cancel the order (it was no good to me - I needed the clothes for a particular summer holiday and they clearly would not arrive in time) despite repeated emails to them asking them to refund me and cancel the order. I think the clothes hadn't even been made at the point I ordered them!!! They will not let you return either, they just try and give you a disvount code for your NEXT (must be a joke) order. AVOID or you will regret it.
Painful !! Some lovely stuff but will never order from them again due to their awful returns procedure. Wanted to return 2 items, one didn't suit me and they 'refused' my request... eventually I gave up trying. The second item I sent back on the 10th June and uploaded photos of Post Office receipt as required, 20 days later still no refund! just awful. Shame really cos they have some lovely stuff but the after service is painful. Whoever heard of ordering from a catalogue and having returns refused because they didn't like your reason. Avoid
Can u tell me what kind of service I am getting from you? I received delivery 03.06.19 till today I did not get any return application for my big order. What are you doing? Is it on purpose? I am sending every day e-mail to you without any results. Do u want me keep this order and waisted all the clothes because they are too small? Should I wait another year for normal return application paper? One paper with labels??? Do not you think I have already waited enough??? The worst service ever!!! Who I can contact now? I almost send emails with requests of return paper with labels everywhere. And I didn't receive anything back!!!!

67865043- split SHOULD BE RECEIVED 67869702- split SHOULD BE RECEIVED

I really want give up on you, but because it is too much items too small, I have to finally get on the right track with you. looks like you really do not read my e-mails and check attached folders . How many times I have to send to you the same e-mail over and over? First I asked you to check my orders on yoins . As you can see the biggest order is split , and order status is not even received,so how can I go to the return application and after service ? :
66697326 - received
67869701 - received
67869703 - ready to process      SHOULD BE RECEIVED
67869707- received
67865043- split   SHOULD BE RECEIVED
67869702- split   SHOULD BE RECEIVED
I need to return all 31 items  which I did not touch , anyway on my order still it says order processing 2019-06-14 . Expected dispatch date before Jun 13,2019
IT should be already status received, as I already received it  .
I sent you already e-mails with photos and explain everything , I can not do it 1000 times more .I am really tired of it

Can not you make just one return paper for all my items ?I WANT RETURN :

28.SKUB79661
29.SKU405201
30.SKUA63617
31.SKUB83439

I really regret I made this order , it has been 3 weeks now that I am waiting for this return application !!!!! Believe me I will never order anything from you if I know you can not sort it out. I should not keep even some of items after all the services I got from you . It is so pity !!!!!!
I didn’t want to give any stars but had to select !!
Worse company I’ve ever had to deal with .
Dress that came was such poor quality nothing like the picture on the website.
I have asked four times for an address to return for a refund !!!
Each time they ignore my request and keep offering 10% off or I even been told to iron the dress . I’ve looked everywhere for a return address and can’t find one !!!!! They won’t give me one either as it’s the fourth time I’ve asked for it !
I’m considering contacting trading standards as a consumer I’m entitled to receive a refund and a return address as the item
is substandard !!!
Terrible company avoid
Hi. It's not a seriously company they steal me. One day I order something and their page wasnt work when I try to make the payment by card, then I try by paypal. At final they they take me two times money for the same order. I tell them, they find the payments but they dont want to give me back one of payment. This is a way to steal people.
Ordered 7 items, have kept 4. Other 3 I returned, 2 as they didn't fit and the other changed my mind, followed the return process, eventually got an email with the address, paid for tracking delivery, which they received and have had nothing but trouble trying to find out when I will be getting my refund. their web-site says, "after receiving the returned products, we will complete the refund / replacement work within 48 hours.", I have now been waiting for 96 and have been told it will be another 48 hours for them to action it and then 7-14 days for me to get the refund. Nothing but hassle, bad customer service, won't be using again
Guess I was lucky reading all the other reviews! First ordered 2 dresses and think they are fabulous for the price then ordered 2 tops and the same. Only waited a week to receive and packaged well. Just a shame delivery isn't cheaper and free returns but overall I'm really happy with my item's
Dont order whit them. They steal you. They steal me and now they dont answer. I make a order whit them and when i make the payment by card the page wasnt work and i try whit paypal. They take me 2 times the money for the same payment. I talk with Jane (one of them) on line but she take me out. She its not answer anymore.
Avoid,avoid,avoid.