Yoins Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoins

Tell us how Yoins made you happy
Encomenda recebida
Tops come larger then expected for the size I wanted but will try to make them more fitted
👍decent price
One dress was absolutely gorgeous. Great fit and colour. The other two were a disappointment. One didn't fit around the bust but was absolutely huge from thereon. The next..had huge puffy sleeves and I was unable to do the button up on the back. I will have to return them.
Sometimes items are good looking, and sometimes not.
El proceso de compra bueno, no hubo problema. La "entrega express" tardó en llegar poco menos de los 15 días hábiles. Los productos, no de muy buena calidad.
Los cortes de los vestidos muy bien, me han quedado muy bien y tal como está en el catálogo, lo malo es la calidad de la tela, no sé parece en nada a las fotos
Muy grandes
The customer support is always fantastic, fast delivery. Prices I noticed have been steadily rising. The green shirt I ordered however wasn't the same rich color as in the picture.
Good clothing 👍
Got my package a week early (shipped to Germany). Everything was there. The colours and cutting were as advertised. According to the measuring scale I was in between two sizes and I picked the smaller one. The smaller size is actually fitting and almost a bit large. There were only two things off: one blouse had a too deep showing cleavage although is was the same blouse in a different colour compared to another item which was fine. And the fabric they used with all the clothes was plastic. You could tell it was like 100% Polyester.
In conclusion: I don’t feel scammed. The clothes fitted and looked like advertised, nevertheless I wouldn’t order at Yoins again because of the plastic fabric they use.
Yoins is rated 2.91 based on 141 reviews