Yoins Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoins

Tell us how Yoins made you happy
The item is too small & I will need to return it to you.
Muy complacida con el envío llegó antes de la fecha de entrega y muy buena calidad la ropa sólo hubo un Mahón que me quedó pequeño pero todo lo demás estuvo bien gracias Yoins.
The items arrived just as pictured. Only 1 item of a 2 piece was to small despite following the size chart, the other items fit as expected. Merchandised arrived within 2 wks. Very pleased with the order.
I love the clothes. I understand delays. Prices are great.
Great items for the price!
Todo bueno . Lo único malo que pedí la blusa blanca manga larga en talla M y me la enviaron talla L
Very pleased. Thank you.
Entrega bastante rápida. Buena mercancía.
Very good service communication and delivery.
I got everything I ordered and I love them
I ordered a top for my sister, it was exactly as described and pictured which made her very happy.
I ordered three tops from Yoins and they were delivered as stated. Unfortunately, two of the tops were unsuitable for me and had to be returned. Yoins responded in one day with instructions on how return and I was very pleasantly surprised to receive very prompt refund into my paypal account. For me, the customer service can not be faulted. I must comment however, return postage from the UK can be expensive.
The product are like I've expected. I'm happy