Yoins Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoins

Tell us how Yoins made you happy
Dress was faulty during first use (seam split). Yoins refused to exchange as it was out of the 30 day period
I bought a red dress for my wife but received one in another colour. I contacted the Company and they said I have to pay for the return postage? This kind of mentality is not acceptable by humanistic mentality/values.

Shame on you Yoins
absolutely appalling, they have robbed me!! I bought the dress based on the site measurements, it came completely off, I requested a refund and the website stated I could have 20% back!! Because it was my fault
THEN I opened a case with Paypal, was told to send it back which I did, paypal closed the case and they still have my money. An Absolute JOKE ! Thieves!
Scam company - AVOID. Took my money (around £200) for items purchased online which wrre showing as in stock, then notified me that they were out of stock and would arrive neay 2 months later, did not allow me to cancel the order (it was no good to me - I needed the clothes for a particular summer holiday and they clearly would not arrive in time) despite repeated emails to them asking them to refund me and cancel the order. I think the clothes hadn't even been made at the point I ordered them!!! They will not let you return either, they just try and give you a disvount code for your NEXT (must be a joke) order. AVOID or you will regret it.
Painful !! Some lovely stuff but will never order from them again due to their awful returns procedure. Wanted to return 2 items, one didn't suit me and they 'refused' my request... eventually I gave up trying. The second item I sent back on the 10th June and uploaded photos of Post Office receipt as required, 20 days later still no refund! just awful. Shame really cos they have some lovely stuff but the after service is painful. Whoever heard of ordering from a catalogue and having returns refused because they didn't like your reason. Avoid
Can u tell me what kind of service I am getting from you? I received delivery 03.06.19 till today I did not get any return application for my big order. What are you doing? Is it on purpose? I am sending every day e-mail to you without any results. Do u want me keep this order and waisted all the clothes because they are too small? Should I wait another year for normal return application paper? One paper with labels??? Do not you think I have already waited enough??? The worst service ever!!! Who I can contact now? I almost send emails with requests of return paper with labels everywhere. And I didn't receive anything back!!!!

67865043- split SHOULD BE RECEIVED 67869702- split SHOULD BE RECEIVED

I really want give up on you, but because it is too much items too small, I have to finally get on the right track with you. looks like you really do not read my e-mails and check attached folders . How many times I have to send to you the same e-mail over and over? First I asked you to check my orders on yoins . As you can see the biggest order is split , and order status is not even received,so how can I go to the return application and after service ? :
66697326 - received
67869701 - received
67869703 - ready to process      SHOULD BE RECEIVED
67869707- received
67865043- split   SHOULD BE RECEIVED
67869702- split   SHOULD BE RECEIVED
I need to return all 31 items  which I did not touch , anyway on my order still it says order processing 2019-06-14 . Expected dispatch date before Jun 13,2019
IT should be already status received, as I already received it  .
I sent you already e-mails with photos and explain everything , I can not do it 1000 times more .I am really tired of it

Can not you make just one return paper for all my items ?I WANT RETURN :

28.SKUB79661
29.SKU405201
30.SKUA63617
31.SKUB83439

I really regret I made this order , it has been 3 weeks now that I am waiting for this return application !!!!! Believe me I will never order anything from you if I know you can not sort it out. I should not keep even some of items after all the services I got from you . It is so pity !!!!!!
I didn’t want to give any stars but had to select !!
Worse company I’ve ever had to deal with .
Dress that came was such poor quality nothing like the picture on the website.
I have asked four times for an address to return for a refund !!!
Each time they ignore my request and keep offering 10% off or I even been told to iron the dress . I’ve looked everywhere for a return address and can’t find one !!!!! They won’t give me one either as it’s the fourth time I’ve asked for it !
I’m considering contacting trading standards as a consumer I’m entitled to receive a refund and a return address as the item
is substandard !!!
Terrible company avoid
Hi. It's not a seriously company they steal me. One day I order something and their page wasnt work when I try to make the payment by card, then I try by paypal. At final they they take me two times money for the same order. I tell them, they find the payments but they dont want to give me back one of payment. This is a way to steal people.
Ordered 7 items, have kept 4. Other 3 I returned, 2 as they didn't fit and the other changed my mind, followed the return process, eventually got an email with the address, paid for tracking delivery, which they received and have had nothing but trouble trying to find out when I will be getting my refund. their web-site says, "after receiving the returned products, we will complete the refund / replacement work within 48 hours.", I have now been waiting for 96 and have been told it will be another 48 hours for them to action it and then 7-14 days for me to get the refund. Nothing but hassle, bad customer service, won't be using again
Guess I was lucky reading all the other reviews! First ordered 2 dresses and think they are fabulous for the price then ordered 2 tops and the same. Only waited a week to receive and packaged well. Just a shame delivery isn't cheaper and free returns but overall I'm really happy with my item's
Dont order whit them. They steal you. They steal me and now they dont answer. I make a order whit them and when i make the payment by card the page wasnt work and i try whit paypal. They take me 2 times the money for the same payment. I talk with Jane (one of them) on line but she take me out. She its not answer anymore.
Avoid,avoid,avoid.
Returns system is a farce - they are very reluctant to pass on an address and help with a returns process. Be very wary ordering from this company. I had to send photos and explanations as to why I wanted to return - and after emails back and forth, they simply said they ‘do not see the problems from your pictures’. Do not recommend and will not use again. Very disappointed as I can see me not getting any money back.
Hi. It's one week later and nothing about my double payment. They dont want to give me back the second payment soo be careful whit them.
Hi. For the problem whit that twice payment they send me a email to send screenshot to show the problem. I send them but they dont answer to my email.
Hi. I make a order whit them and what I want to pay for my bank account on the paige was a problem and i can not make the payment soo I cancel the payment. Then i make the payment by paypal. When I check the bank I saw they take my the money by there to. So i make a payment 2 times but now they dont answer to my emails to refund me one payment.
My goods arrived to day and the quality is perfect. I was a little doubtful when I placed the order as the prices are so cheap. My goods arrived in a short time, were well packed and fit fantastic. I would deffo recommend Yoins to everyone. Superb service and quality at very good prices. Thank you
I never got replies after sending numerous emails and never got refunded disgraceful
Yoins is rated 2.75 based on 128 reviews