Yoins Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoins

Tell us how Yoins made you happy
This is a scam company This is a scam, they are sending cheap and low quality products from Asia with drop ship, with expensive courier company, then TNT courier for example demands you 3x the price of your order which is ridiculous. The if you dont pay the taxes to receive your order goes back without a refund.
I purchased items and both didn’t fit! Requested a refund and return address which proved difficult! They tried telling me that the return shipping fees would be too expensive (£3.70)!!!! Sent items back and now they claim they haven’t received them!! ABSOLUTE SCAMMERS!!!!! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THESE PEOPLE!
DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE! I tried this website for the first time, upon getting my order the clothing did not fit properly and the fabric was so cheap. I requested a refund and it took me almost 2 weeks just for them to send me a return shipping address and then I had to pay $35 just to return it! Now almost a month after I returned everything I STILL did not receive my refund for an over $200 order. SUCH A SCAM!!!!! SAVE YOUR MONEY AND SHOP ON SHEIN!
Got my package a week early (shipped to Germany). Everything was there. The colours and cutting were as advertised. According to the measuring scale I was in between two sizes and I picked the smaller one. The smaller size is actually fitting and almost a bit large. There were only two things off: one blouse had a too deep showing cleavage although is was the same blouse in a different colour compared to another item which was fine. And the fabric they used with all the clothes was plastic. You could tell it was like 100% Polyester. In conclusion: I don’t feel scammed. The clothes fitted and looked like advertised, nevertheless I wouldn’t order at Yoins again because of the plastic fabric they use.
Really disappointed I ordered several items 2 months ago. No tracking number received. I sent 2 emails asking the status of my order with no response. So I had to file a paypal dispute. Hopefully i will get my money back. So frustrating.
Yoins is dodgy as they come. They’re very quick to take your money but the parcel took over a month to arrive and I was unable to find it using their so called tracking system. When the clothes arrived they were so-so. A few nice pieces but some that didn’t fit me and the quality is pretty cheap. I wanted to return an item but guess what? There is NO return address on their website. You have to request the return address and from what I’ve read of other reviews, they do not get back to you readily, nor do they provide you with a correct address. I do not hold out hope of recieving my money back. This company is clearly scammy as scams come. I would advise anyone thinking of purchasing from them to just stick with other far more reputable companies.
I made an order for several items from March and up to this date I cannot receive the order and no reason why this is taking so long. I have asked for a refund and still no response.
No compren en esta tienda no envían los productos es un fraude.
I was told by them that my parcel had been returned to them in post - my address wrong - it wasn't. I was not in - I was - nobody tried to deliver a parcel - or maybe a customs problem or carrier problem. I asked them to either send again or refund my money - will not be ordering from them again - STAY CLEAR OF THEM
This is worst scammers. Me and my friends are being scammed. After slashing the items, placed our order and paid and then after a few days they cancelled all our orders and dont give us our money back.
Absolutely terrible. I am not hard to please when I order online, but the dress I received was not only nothing like the photos, it was only party made with a ball of yard they expected me to threat the back of the dress myself which when I did spend over an hour doing so- the string was falling apart, there was a hole in the front of the dress, and the sizing was all wrong. I also tried to return for a full refund and they wouldn’t let me , they offered me a 15 percent discount on next order.... will not ever be ordering again.
worse combany I didn't get my order but I have an email delivered is that a jog I ll never trust again I lost my money I am so upset
Yoins clothing is a joke! I placed a large order with them containing several dresses and tops, I received my package several weeks later and received damaged items as well as poor quality items. I contacted for a return and they were difficult to deal with. Had to escalate to a claim and had to pay return shipping, because they continued to tell me it was for personal reasons on the return. I have been arguing with them for days with photos on damaged products, they are still insisting I have to foot the return shipping fees for a personal return. There clothing quality is absolutely horrible, there products are dirty and damaged. Save yourself the trouble and don't purchase anything from yoins.
I received the goods from Yoins. I then tried them on and 1) SKUB47416Tribal Print Halter A Line Dress – Is described as A Line – It is not its Straight not A line 2) SKUC80139Apricot Random Heart Printed Halter Knotted Sleeveless Dress – The actual head opening indone is 42 cm and my head is 55 cm so couldn’t fit in. I contacted Yoins and asked for free shipping labels so that I could send the goods back as they were not fit for purpose . This is when the problems started – in approx. 7 days I have received about 20 emails stating that I do not know how to dress myself in the garments purchased, that I can’t dress myself, I am basically lying about the garments, etc. They proceeded to ask for photographs that I should send showing the size of the head section – which I did along with measurements, etc only to be continually told that I was not dressing myself properly , and actually being sent photographs with instructions how to put the dress on. I was horrified by this so started a complaint with Yoins - – I was told that this would be escalated and I would have an answer within 24 hrs. No answer so I prompted by email for an answer as the 24 hrs was coming to a close. Once again – stating no I couldn’t have prepaid shipping labels and insulting images again on how to dress. – I then went back to Chat and after 1hr finally have them agree to refund the cost of the goods minus the shipping cost – DO NOT BUY - CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BAD, COMPLAINTS RUBBISH
Dress was faulty during first use (seam split). Yoins refused to exchange as it was out of the 30 day period
I bought a red dress for my wife but received one in another colour. I contacted the Company and they said I have to pay for the return postage? This kind of mentality is not acceptable by humanistic mentality/values. Shame on you Yoins
absolutely appalling, they have robbed me!! I bought the dress based on the site measurements, it came completely off, I requested a refund and the website stated I could have 20% back!! Because it was my fault THEN I opened a case with Paypal, was told to send it back which I did, paypal closed the case and they still have my money. An Absolute JOKE ! Thieves!
Scam company - AVOID. Took my money (around £200) for items purchased online which wrre showing as in stock, then notified me that they were out of stock and would arrive neay 2 months later, did not allow me to cancel the order (it was no good to me - I needed the clothes for a particular summer holiday and they clearly would not arrive in time) despite repeated emails to them asking them to refund me and cancel the order. I think the clothes hadn't even been made at the point I ordered them!!! They will not let you return either, they just try and give you a disvount code for your NEXT (must be a joke) order. AVOID or you will regret it.
Painful !! Some lovely stuff but will never order from them again due to their awful returns procedure. Wanted to return 2 items, one didn't suit me and they 'refused' my request... eventually I gave up trying. The second item I sent back on the 10th June and uploaded photos of Post Office receipt as required, 20 days later still no refund! just awful. Shame really cos they have some lovely stuff but the after service is painful. Whoever heard of ordering from a catalogue and having returns refused because they didn't like your reason. Avoid
Yoins is rated 2.90 based on 142 reviews