Young & Reckless Reviews

38% of reviewers recommend Young & Reckless
02AM
2AM

Tell us how Young & Reckless made you happy

"Fast shipping and I got what I ordered!"
Are you Young & Reckless? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Young & Reckless receives. Reply Free
"Taking way too long to get my order and my tracking information."
"I ordered a bundle pack on their website and they charged my for the wrong items. I called numerous times and sent voicemails and emails. Eventually I called like 7 hours after 10am and they finally answered. All the representative told me was to not accept it from the fedex guy and my money should evertually be deposited back to my account. And she told me “we seen your email but you need to leave more information.” An I did leave me email and phone number and every specific detail of my issue then she didn’t say anything and told me to have a “nice day”."
"My fiancé bought me a workout “bundle” outfit and of course it was a little too small. He tried to return it, or even exchange it, and they are not allowing it because it was a bundle deal? Makes absolutely no sense. Save your money and support companies that care if you are satisfied with your product."
"took forever to get my stuff but they said to allow 2 weeks. but the clothing in general is nice and i like it"
"Terrible. Just terrible! I ordered a hoodie and they sent me the wrong item. Told the customer service that they gave me the wrong product and sent the pictures and they told me that I got the right product. Gave them proof of perchase and isn't even responding back to me.. Just terrible. NEVER BUY FROM YOUNG AND RECKLESS."
"I understand that it's the holidays, but that's not an excuse to lack customer service. My first time ordering with them and I'm not happy with how and when they respond to my questions. I never received any shipping confirmation and it's been a week already. I sent an email asking about it and got a response back from Y&R stating everything,but answering my question. I then submitted 3 separate emails prior to getting a response. Finally, I got a response with a tracking number 4 days later. when they were able to reply to my first email almost immediately. makes no sense."
"Great clothes. Great site. Overall great experience."
Young & Reckless is rated 2.50 based on 8 reviews