Young & Reckless Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Young & Reckless

How would you rate Young & Reckless ?

(optional)

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Stefan

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Young & Reckless in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"took forever to get my stuff but they said to allow 2 weeks. but the clothing in general is nice and i like it"
"Terrible. Just terrible! I ordered a hoodie and they sent me the wrong item. Told the customer service that they gave me the wrong product and sent the pictures and they told me that I got the right product. Gave them proof of perchase and isn't even responding back to me.. Just terrible. NEVER BUY FROM YOUNG AND RECKLESS."
"I understand that it's the holidays, but that's not an excuse to lack customer service. My first time ordering with them and I'm not happy with how and when they respond to my questions. I never received any shipping confirmation and it's been a week already. I sent an email asking about it and got a response back from Y&R stating everything,but answering my question. I then submitted 3 separate emails prior to getting a response. Finally, I got a response with a tracking number 4 days later. when they were able to reply to my first email almost immediately. makes no sense."
Elleshia Haynes
"Great clothes. Great site. Overall great experience."
Young & Reckless is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews