Beans Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Beans

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Beans?

richard@yourbeans.com

Tell us how Beans made you happy

"Fabulous idea and makes a great gift. Website easy to use and some excellent roasters. Would recommend to any coffee lovers."
Are you Beans? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Super coffee from an eclectic range of growers covering all the key coffee-producing regions. Nice to have the choice of buying a one-off pack or signing up to a flexible and bespoke subscription model. Highly recommended."
"Amazing coffee for very reasonable prices from a great selection of top notch roasters. What is not to love!? The customer service has been excellent and I would definitely recommend you give them a try! Thank you!"
"As a lover of coffee and somebody who likes to try new beans this is the perfect service for me. I had a subscription with a roaster before but I was getting bored as the coffees were all very similar. Now with this subscription I get a new coffee to try every fortnight and despite them being different I have liked each one so far...maybe that's because of the matching process? Whatever it is I am very happy!"
"I have really enjoyed getting a new bag of coffee each week knowing that it’s tailored to me. I have had 3 bags so far and each one has been excellent. I like the email I get from Beans letting me know which coffee I am getting and when it has been shipped."
"This is such a brilliant idea. I get to try new coffees and Beans provides an excellent service. Thank you Beans."
"The easy, quick and efficient way for a good fresh hit of caffeine. Great choice with an added extra of coffee education. Thanks Beans team!"
"Great variety of exciting coffees delivered straight to your door. Excellent service."
"Excellent experience all round. Great selection of coffees and once your set up it's easy. I have tried some coffees which I never would have thought to seek out but the subscription option gives you the variety to explore lots of different origins and flavours. Favourite so far has to be the Moonroast Sumatra Bener Meriah - highly recommend. Next stop Rwanda!"
"I love coffee but I hate how hard it is to find new coffees to try. I have not tried a subscription before so this was all new to me...and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I get to try so many different coffees now and they all just get sent directly to me based on my taste. I am looking forward to my third coffee which should arrive this week. Thank you Beans."
"Great coffee, great service, great price. Highly recommend this subscription to anyone you lives to try new coffees."
Beans is rated 4.91 based on 11 reviews