Zealandier Tours Reviews

PO Box 4527
Mount Maunganui

Tell us how Zealandier Tours made you happy
Just great
I recently joined a couple of Zealandier day tours and one pamper weekend, all these were well organised and run tours and very enjoyable.
I had my first outing with Zealandier Tours going on their Ladies Day Out tour. The day went so smoothly from pick-up to drop off. The staff were knowledgeable, relaxed and caring. The coaches are so comfortable and spacious. We tasted Mediterranean food, tasted medal wining wines then had a sumptuous lunch a the White House. There is nothing I can think of that would have made the day any better. It will definitely not be my last outing with Zealandier Tours!
I can’t fault Zealandier tours at all..and would recommend anyone to join in .. They look after us from the moment we get on their bus right until they drop us back home again .Ive booked more day trips and some over nighters as I know I’m going to enjoy every moment and get great value for my money
Hello to all the lovely people at Zealandia Tours.
You provide a very good tour company and I couldn't be happier with your service. You really know how to look after your clients.
Please keep doing what you're doing. Regards. Margaret MC
I really enjoyed a relaxing day with Jan as our driver to the Cheddar Valley Pottery and Saltmash on the 7th October. Lunch at the Ohiwa Oyster Farm afterwards was delicious although I chose Fish and Chips instead of the oysters.. and thankfully the weather was very kind to us as lunch was outdoors. Very good trip.
Last month I had a very informative.well organised.and friendly few days on Great Barrier Island with Zealandier. tours and would thoroughly recommend further travel With this company Thank you Jan
Freda Thomson
I love being picked up early rather than late ,appreciate well timed toilet stops and interesting choices to enjoy.Jan is a great driver and most patient.
I believe Zealander gives real value for money spent.
Thank you Zealander.whoops sorry Zealandier
Zealandier tours can't be beaten on price. The research they do to find the best places to visit means that those who participate on tour visit amazing places and meet very interesting people. Passengers are treated like family e.g they get picked up from their own home at the commencement of the tour and returned safely to their home when the tour has finished. Jan is a fabulous driver and so are the people she employs, both in the office and as relief drivers.
Great days out meet new people, all of which have been friendly. New places havnt heard of in our country. Good drivers.
Zealandier Tours 5 star review on 15th October 2020
My wife and I recently went on a tour with Zealandier Tours to Great Barrier Island. The tour was well run and inter-action between Zealandier and the tour guides and accommodation hosts shows the level of commitment to ensuring the tour was a success. We are so pleased with Zealandier Tours we have already booked a tour with them to the deep south of the South Island and Stewart Island.
We enjoyed our trip to Karanahake. We were lucky that we were able to meet up with our son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter from Waihi beach for lunch.
We loved finding out the history at the Waikino Battery and Museum.
We see that morning tea was included but weren’t worried that we didn’t stop for that but would have loved a cuppa on the way home.
Thanks for the great day!
We thoroughly enjoyed our trip to falls retreat very relaxed and very friendly
Our “Pampering” W/E was certainly that & so enjoyable. From Go - with little goodie bags, plus large goodie bags - to Wow . Need that more often. Thank you Jan.
I have thoroughly enjoyed all the tours I have been on with Zealandier Tours, I wished I could have gone on more, but I was away and could not join them. The buses are spotlessly clean and the Drivers are well versed on the tours they take us on,it was sad that a lot of them had to be cancelled due to the Covid, 19 breakout. I cannot fault them in any way. Jan and her staff are very patient and courteous with everyone including the elderly people who join them in their tours.
I have only done a couple of tours with Zealandia and have found them very accommodatinga and very helpful . The pickups from home and drop off back home after each tour is good as well. I look forward to doing the occasional daytime tours with Zealandia . Thank you.
I find Zealandier Tours very good & interesting always, price wise, very reasonable for Retirees! 😊
First time customer, really enjoyed the mystery day trip and cafe lunch included, everyone friendly and helpful and driver Jan provided interesting short commentaries during the trip.
Excellent Well organised trip with great guide and bus driver
A most enjoyable day out with Jan & fellow sightseers on Sunday 12 July driving around Tauranga and beyond. Highlights were the Fish n Chip Lunch at Maketu, served piping hot as we sat down and the discovery of the beautiful White Pine (Kahikatea) Bush reserve near Awakeri, Scenic drive through native bush past Lakes Rotoma, Rotoehu & Rotoiti before returning home. As usual a well organised trip with great company.
Zealandier Tours is rated 4.79 based on 77 reviews