ZIPtransfers Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend ZIPtransfers
Eileen Green
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Taxi waiting for us."
Graham Bramwell
"Professional excellent service"
Anne Robson
Verified Buyer
"I have used zip transfers many time they have always been on time very reliable"
Anthony Baynham
"Nobody picked me up"
Neil Mckinnon
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, door to door transfers, no problems, well recommended!"
"The booking process was very simple and straight forward. However when we arrived to our destination, there was no one inside the airport terminal waiting for us despite already giving them our arrival time beforehand (which they ask for anyway during the booking process; including flight number, time and airport origin). I then had to chase them up which I found to be very unprofessional; the guy who answered the phone was very polite and efficient, he said that he will call the driver and get him to come and meet us. The driver then came in to get us, but he was sat in the vehicle all that time; not impressed! I gave this review 3 stars because of the driver or else I would have given 5 stars as the company was a pleasure to deal with. Would I use them again? ... well that would depend on whether the driver will be reliable the next time which I have to honestly say that I have a lack of confidence in."
Anthony Binnie
Verified Buyer
"always there when they say they are going to be clean cars pick you up and some drivers give you local history places to go and visit ,"
Marie Sweetman
Verified Buyer
"Always there waiting and punctual on collection for the return journey."
"Car never turned up and had to ring a taxi and rush to the airport"
Andrew Jackson
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly & helpful"
Michael Corkish
Verified Buyer
"The service was fab, we had missed our connection flight, when I phoned the number provided I spoke to a lovely man, I was upset over missing the flight, it was our first time to do this type of flights, He reassured him that our Taxi would be there for us, and he was, there was a mix up with Terminals but our Taxi was waiting for us, We were so grateful for all the help on the night, I will defo be using ZIPtransfers again"
James Keeney
Verified Buyer
"they were on time and drivers were very polite and friendly"
Glenn Dorey
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service on both legs of our trip and great prices"
Carol Collins
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service, have recommended ZIPtransfers to another in my family. Booking my transfer from Alicante to Benidorm was very easy. Look forward to booking my transfer with ZIPtransfers in 2019."
Martin Brownhill
"always excellent service"
Anne Gillespie
Verified Buyer
"on time and drivers wer very pleasant and helpful"
Angelika Reczek
Verified Buyer
"Really professional service with no problems. Turned up on time and very friendly. Will use again."
"Chatty driver Gave some recommendations"
Georgiana Lee
Verified Buyer
"The drivers and cars used were very good, except the car (not the driver), which we were on when we arrived in Rome. However, I would recommend that ZIPtransfers used a bigger sign in the arrival hall at the airport for the benefit of the customeRIS."
Stephen Dale
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, both on pick up from airport and also on return from our hotel. Once again could not fault it."
ZIPtransfers is rated 4.73 based on 1,623 reviews