ZIPTRANSFERS Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend ZIPTRANSFERS
Own Driver
Under an hour
customer service
"IT was my brother who put me on to ZIPTRANSFERS first day. ive been getting them now for awhile also my Daughter and another brother use ZIP,.as well we find them to be always on time ,and the drivers are Excellent ,"
"Prompt, friendly service. Very easy to book and use - will definitely use them again."
"Har åkt med zip många gånger alltid i tid. trevliga. bra bilar bra service"
"Brilliant service very reasonable great time keepers. We had no hassle we're at the airport when we arrived and picked us up from the hotel on time. I would highly recommend this company."
"Very good service. Polite, clean vehicles. Would use again."
"use them all the time so good all ways deliver first class service"
"Excellent service."
"Very professional service. Driver was there to meet us and was very welcoming. I have used this company before on several occasions and am always happy with Zip service."
"The on-line booking was easy to complete, and very good value. All necessary flight, accommodation and phone details were included in the booking. I did need to change the day of my return journey and this was done efficiently, by a quick phone call to the number provided on my reservation document. The agent soon called me back to confirm my new pick up time and then I was free to enjoy my last day. I would definitely look for ZIPTRANSFERS for other journeys."
"I will be useing ziptransfers from now on,amazing driver and car,were spot on time on arrival and departure,fantastic service 100%."
"Apart from a slight misunderstanding we had excellent service and would have no hesitation in recommending Zipp Transfers. We were emailed stating that our driver would meet us at the exit with our name displayed, this was not the case and after a quick phone call he was located at a desk nearby. Very friendly drivers with modern vehicles. Return to airport went without any problems and the driver arrived early to collect us."
"Prompt pick up, helpful driver"
"Punctual Polite & reliable"
"Used zip several times,excellent service would highly recommend.Will be using them again next year."
"Very reliable, booked 8 seater minibus and vehicle and driver were excellent on both journeys. Cheapest price and best service so can only highly recommend from our experience of using Zip Transfers"
"Excellent service. Punctual, quick and professional."
"our driver was waiting at the airport with my name on a sign was very easy to find him. He was very helpful with the luggage also. I would definitely recommend this company to friends and family and would use them again in the future"
"Our transfer was from Naples airport to a city centre hotel. Driver was on time for both transfers. Efficient service. Plus some useful pointers regarding city landmarks and info. Will definitely use Zip again. Recommended."
"A very easy service to arrange. Although our flight was delayed, the car and driver were waiting to meet us as arranged. A first class service."
"Great service"