0800repair Reviews

of reviewers recommend 0800repair
Telephone
Read 0800repair Reviews

About 0800repair:

Choose a locally based and nationally known appliance repair service, repairing washing machines, cookers, fridge freezers and other domestic appliances. 0800 REPAIR is one of the largest professional appliance repair companies in the UK. A team of qualified engineers are always ready to help householders and businesses deal with breakdowns which can inconvenience.

Picktree Court, Picktree Lane, Chester le street

Tell us how 0800repair made you happy
Completely incompetent company. They constantly lie and don’t do the jobs you have paid for. They take your money and you get nothing in return. They should be closed down and sued for all there scandalous activities.
Jamie3183 Washing machine repair ,very helpful engineer, very polite, very switched on for a young chap,ordered new parts for the machine, said parts might be a week ,all good thanks.
Do not take out warranty with this company and do not book with them. The worse company Completrly unreliable and zero customer service.
1st December ordered part only thermocouple booked for 7th December come through 7th wrong engineer booked so now I have to wait until 17th then 8am 17th engineer calls been to postoffice my part not there!! Yes that the part ordered on the 1st confirmed it arrived on 5th to be fitted on 7th but suddenly the post office that is open at 8am on morning of appointment don’t have part 🤔 really after my complaining engineer turns up late afternoon no parts can’t do nothing and will get part and fit Saturday, you guessed Saturday came and went not even a call. After me calling promised someone will be here on 31st to fit part. We now have no cooking facilities all Christmas. 30th late afternoon I get text saying appointment booked for 5th January no explanation no call nothing. Absolutely disgrace and now no cooler nee year as well. I would 100 per cent give this company a miss 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Michael Jones 3789 completed oven repair. Was efficient professional and polite. Very happy
My washing machine was not working at all ,due to a blockage. The man was here for over an hour . The whole time he was polite and professional. And went out of his way to get my washing machine working, and now it does. Thank you ever so much
I have never had cause to complain about anyone before now, but feel this needs to be addressed.

Not at all happy with this company. Many calls leaving a message for a callback, to no avail. Engineer when did arrive after having chased, advised wrong item ordered to fix, not his fault apparently. His attitude not one that I would like an employee of mine to have.

Thoroughly disappointed with them, would not recommend to my worse enemy.

Still trying to get sort of redress.

Would give no stars if it let me.
I have sent a recording of my washing machine which is making a noise that was 5 days ago, I have tried to get through by telephone, requested a call back which didn’t happen, E-mailed again and sent an enquiry via their website. Don’t blame COVID you are pathetic and I will be taking legal advice
Excellent services young man was very helpful and new what he was doing his name was sunny job number 4267941 .
Alex 3709 attended to check my washing machine. Really professional and knowledgable.
Friendly and gave good advice on future use of my machine.
Thanks Alex
Scumbags. Avoid at all costs. Had an appointment. Didn’t turn up. Called dozens of times but couldn’t get though to customer services numbers. Don’t make the same mistake as we did!
Still waiting for our washing machine to be repaired after one month.
They keep booking engineers but keep losing or ordering the wrong part.
Avoid this company if you need your appliance repaired quickly.
Engineers not coming even they made an appointment. Also after month of waiting find out they ordered a wrong part... so again waiting. And when asking them so what is my rights in that situation I got answer I have no rights... shame for them
I booked a repair for my Rangemaster UK oven which is still under warranty on the 5/08. I spent an hour on the phone before my call got picked up and then spent another 25 minutes with the advisor explaining that we were ON A BOAT, with LPG GAS. The agent never said that would be an issue.
I had an appointment on the 11/08, the engineer turned up, called me, I missed his call, called him back straight away, left few voicemails, sent few text messages, he never picked up ! I wasted most of my day as I was hoping he’ll come back at some point. Of course he didn’t!
Then I went on the chat as I could never get through anyone on the phone and got another appointment booked for the next day (12/08).
On 12/08 I got a call from the engineer saying he couldn’t find our address so I explained AGAIN that we were on a boat. He asked me to send him my location and pictures of the boat which I did. I then got a call from 0800 head office saying the engineer cannot attend because he’s not LPG trained. HOW? I SPECIFIED I WAS ON A BOAT AND MY GAS WAS LPG.
A customer service assistant called Andrew said he’ll do his very best to get another engineer out today and that I’ll get a call back shortly (this was at 9.00 am). I waited until 3.00pm and called back as nobody rang me since the morning.

I just spend 30 mins on the phone with the most useless customer service assistant called Megan, basically talking over me, saying they can’t help because I’m on a boat. She refused to put me through a manager, said there was nothing they could do for me because I’m on a boat - but if I moved the oven to the flat in front of where my boat is moored then the engineer would attend, how funny - and also said my warranty is now cancelled because I’m on a boat.

I’ve been waiting a week for my oven to be repaired, wasted lots of time on the phone making sure I’m explaining the situation with all the relevant details including the fact that WE ARE ON A BOAT and wasted TWO DAYS OF MY TIME missing work waiting for an engineer and nobody has turned up !

Worst customer service ever.
Very good service Alan the engineer phoned to let me know when he would arrive fixed the problem with my cooker and was very efficient .
Job No. 3920447
Polite professional service by Scott Taylor an experienced and competent engineer who immediately diagnosed and then solved the problem which two previous engineers had failed to detect.
Job Nu...3925179. Paul Gent (3166) came out and fixed washer, kept us updated on arrival time, explained what he was doing, checked the washer parts. Clean and tidy job.
Engineer Bill Melrose came out to check washing machine to be told its a pcb needed and they have in stock and will return in 2 days. No one appeared or no contact for almost 3 weeks. I contracted office to see what has happened and told it would be repaired on a date. Took time off work and no engineer turned up and when i call office to see what happened they said no one answered. Rubbish there was no call.
Job had been cancelled and i had to rebook.
Get a call from engineer to say he would be out and Bill Melrose turned up yet again and couldnt get machine out of space, which i dont know why as he said the pipes were tight. 1 he never even attempted to take of water pipe from under sink which is hand tight, or even attempt to move machine which my wife was able to do later on . He went out and left pcb in kitchen and would return but puts a report back to office for appliance to removed for him. What kind of engineer is he.
Now re booked for 20th of march now 6 weeks from original date.
Absolute joke of an engineer an embarrassment to the company. Would not recommend him to anyone.
Beware of Bill Melrose in Scotland
Job no.3888683/1 . Alan is a great guy. He is very thorough and very good with communication. He came on time and had the patience to explain any questions asked.
Dale 3136 was helpful and quick. Very professional