24 Hours appliance Repair Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend 24 Hours appliance Repair

appliancerepairservice@aol.com

Tell us how 24 Hours appliance Repair made you happy

Telephone
"They had repaired both my washer and dryer (don't buy Samsung). Responsive to my call and Peter was quick to get here and had the parts available. I will continue to repeat."
"Mmmm...where do I start? Had Mike over to repair an older dryer. He scheduled me in within 24 hours of my call. He arrived on time. He was professional. He was courteous. He did the work quickly. AND...he was reasonably priced! He will definitely be my go-to guy in the future!!!"
"I've used this company many times over the years. Very professional and always does a fantastic job. Every time I've called Nick is accommodated us and fits us into his schedule. Until we found this company we were unhappy with the people we had used. I highly recommend Nick."
"If I could give 10 stars I would. I bought a stackable washer / dryer for my daughter in college from Craigsliist, hooked it up to find out it was in bad shape. Nick came out and made it like brand new for a great price. Thanks Nick! :)"
"Nick was responsive, quick and thorough. We called his office on a Sunday to have him look at our Thermidor range because the oven was not lighting. His scheduler returned our call Monday and scheduled an appointment. When he arrived, he diagnosed the issue and completed the repair in less than a 1/2 hour. This is the second repair he has done for us, the first was in our refrigerator about a year ago. We will keep his card handy for future needs."
"Had a great repair experience with Daniel today. He spent a couple of hours repairing my dishwasher and microwave. The microwave took forever to repair. Daniel was patient, polite and expert in his duties. I will definitely use this company for repairs again and recommend them highly,"
"Owner accommodated me for a same day visit to assess my broken washing machine. Communication was easy, quick and concise. Technician came during 1 hour window and was knowledgeable, helpful, and respectful. Honestly, I was so impressed that I'm writing my first google review of a service company."
"First time trying this company. I had an issue with my kitchen stove and Mike did a great job in helping to fix it. I can definitely recommend this repair service company to you guys. Thanks!"
"Technician was on time and my wife said he was knowledgeable and quick in repairing both our washer & dryer. Will definitely use again if repairs are needed."
"Thank You! My two ovens were not holding the set temp. Sam came out at scheduled time and quickly repaired them both. Good honest, quality work at a fair price. Highly recommend!"
"Wow. Finally an honest and reasonable repair person. Alex is awesome. He serviced our washer and dryer and got it back to working in no time. Thank you!"
"I talked to Tech name Mike help me out with refrigerator problem and answer all my questions definitely recommend them"
"Peter was flexible and worked with my schedule. he came out a day or two after I called. he came out and was honest in his opinion and told me it would be money better spent to replace dishwasher than to fix it. High 5 to honest people!!"
"this company was able to give me same day service and accommodated my request for a later time. Joshua came out to service my whirlpool and he was able to figure out what was wrong really quickly. He was friendly and super knowledgeable. I really am thankful he was able to get my dryer back up and running."
"Quick and honest service. Our 2 year old Samsung front load washer was not draining right and taking much longer to complete a load. It was as simple as cleaning a filter that we didn't know existed and we're back in action."
"I would highly recommend tho company. Mike came out within hours. Had what I needed, installed everything and cleaned up after!!! What a great experience!!"
"They were excellent. Communication was timely and on point. Showed up and performed a diagnostic with estimate for price and timeline included. Returned to perform repair once part was in stock. Could not ask for more."
"They are great repairman. We had problems on a washer and dryer and a dishwasher which did not drain. They had them all fixed in under an hour. I highly recommend them. I would give them 10 stars if I could. They saved me Big Bucks."
"These guys are great! We've had them out a few times now for different appliances. They are always quick to respond and diagnose the problem. If something goes wrong, they will come back and make it right."
"We couldn't be happier with our service. Sam worked us in at the end of an already full day so that we could begin drying some laundry again. He diagnosed the trouble right away and was carrying the parts. Courteous, careful and knowledgeable. Hire with confidence!"
24 Hours appliance Repair is rated 5.00 based on 237 reviews