Appliance Repairmen Reviews

Read  Appliance Repairmen Reviews

(855) 399-9888

info@appliancerepairmen.net

Tell us how Appliance Repairmen made you happy
Very responsive. Was able to have someone come out in 1 day. The tech was great and advised us on the best decision for our needs. Very happy with the service. Would definitely recommend.
Mike responded immediately and was able to come with in an hour. He was very professional and trustworthy. Thanks for fixing my furnace!
My refrigerator broke I called for service within a couple hours he was over at my house and fix the problem very polite he was upfront with the price and I am very satisfied he's save me big money I highly recommend him I will use them again if I have a problem
Had a great experience with this company.

Very honest and knowledgeable - would definitely recommend to anyone looking for appliance repair.
Ben was great! He was on time, checked out my washer, and didn't leave any mess. Very friendly and helpful. Would totally recommend these folks.
Simply amazing service and techniciams. Constant commumication. Call to confirm. Called when on the way. Totally professional and customer friendly. Will definitely recommend and use again. Thank you!
Repairman came and gave me an honest assessment. He said dishwasher should not be repaired it should be replaced.
I needed to have the water dispenser fixed in my ten year old refrigerator. I called at 10:30 AM and they had a repair man to my place in a half an hour. He fixed the problem in under twenty minutes. Very prompt and professional. Highly recommended.
Very owner people
Daniel help me out fixing my dryer
Recommend it to everyone
I call and they came in time and fix my dryer and I got one year warranty
They were able to send a technician to help me in a couple of hours. He does a very good, quick, neat and clean. I have no complaints.
Fast Reliable service! Friendly customer service. Dyers drum would not stop even when the machine was off. Alex Was able to fix my machine and it now works like new. Thank You!!!!! Definitely will recommend to family and friends!
Honest and efficient. Our fridge was in need of repair, Sam came to diagnose the problem. Repair was done in less time than anticipated.
Knowledgeable and trustworthy. Would highly recommend.
These guys are legit! Ben came over to evaluate my washer situation and gave me the best advice and told me what would be best to do... and DID NOT charge for the visit. This is good business practice, and so refreshing to experience.
Great job! Serviceman was here on time. This company was able to send someone right away. He diagnosed and fixed the problem efficiently. Refrigerator was back to normal in less than a half houser.
We had a strange problem with our refrigerator: a mysterious recurring ice sheet that would prevent the freezer from closing. Very annoying!

They came over within a few days and provided a six month guarantee of the fix. Very happy with their service and performance. We will use them again for other appliance needs
Great service, got a quick response and was able to book an appointment easily for my refrigerator repair. The technician was very professional and made the process very easy. We had to order a part, and he came back at the scheduled time and did the work quickly without any trouble.
Peter was a fantastic technician! He gave me tips and pointers on how to maintain my wager and dryer so they will last longer. He was pleasant and we had a great conversation. I like the way this company does business and will definitely use them again.
Jenn Air oven stopped working. If I came out ( Michael) determined the problem and corrected it. All done at a reasonable price. Kept in contact on the appointment- great service
Very fast service! The technician was out to my home within hours of calling. He was upfront and honest with me and price was very affordable!! I HIGHLY recommend using this company for all your appliance needs! I will definitely be a repeat customer if/when the time comes for all of my appliances!
I had the control panel replaced on my microwave and they got the job done! They were very professional and punctual. The price of the job was also very reasonable!
Appliance Repairmen is rated 5.00 based on 303 reviews