Jdwilliams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jdwilliams

Tell us how Jdwilliams made you happy
I ordered a new bra over a week ago I ordered next day delivery so it should of arrived last week , but it did not ,then I got a email saying that it had been dispatched but it will be late but no explanation why, so I checked my account and it said that it will not be arriving until the 9th of August which will be to late as I have a family party on Saturday, and no one can drive in our house for medical reasons and we do not have any support nearby,. and I finally got hold of someone on customer service and they informed me that even though I booked next day delivery it was changed to standard delivery but no one informed me of this so I had no idea,and I also went on live chat but that got me nowhere other than saying I might get a voucher I mentioned that to customer service and they said that they could not do this so they said that I will get a manager call back but it will be 48 Hours my order number is UU 068FN I yet again been let down
I had to open an account just to buy 1 item.from then on I was bombarded with e-mail adverts trying to sell me more things. I rang customer service who said they would stop the adverts. Never happened I asked to close my account that was done but still more adverts. Stay well away from this company if you want a bit of peace.
No flexibilty on direct debits. I have been their customer for a while, I pay them regularly each month but they do not bend on when you can pay by direct debit, so now this affected my credit score. Please be wary of this.
Unsubscribe from emails every day to be told l was successful but they keep coming more than one a day . I have enjoyed shopping here in the past with no problem .
told me i had to pay 1 amount, then it was changed to a higher amount even though a person from j d Williams had confirmed the lower amount.
I bought 2 pairs of black jeggings in the petite size from JD WILLIAMS. When I tried them on they were too long so I checked the invoice to to see if the item no and the delivered item nos were correct. The nos did not tally so rang Customer Services stating those facts. The agent at C Services said that did not matter, they were the correct size. I questioned that and said that surely the item nos surely should match the order no ? She then got quite shirty and would not agree on that point and was adamant they were the correct size even though the nos did not match with the original order. With that dreadful attitude and manner towards a customer. It has put me off using that company again. I notice from reading feedback from other customers that I am not alone being disgusted with that sort of attitude.
PENT TALL STORE Item No: AJ026F Utter rubbish, made from cheap dry timber, none of the panel fitted as they were warped. Fixings are cheap and break at random Overall I wish I'd made my own, it would have been quicker and cheaper
Been with them for years far better when they were a smaller concern . Agree with the other reviewer on the high admin charges they wasn't always that bad .My real bug bear is i'm trying to write reviews on a certain bra but,they won't let me do that. Have noticed this particular bra as rave reviews so, can only assume they only won't good ones.Be interested to know if anyone else as found this problem.
Delivery paid for next day. No delivery attempted. Chat on J D Williams unhelpful. Still no sign of delivery.
Ridiculous admin charges when you have an account
Jdwilliams is rated 1.73 based on 179 reviews