Jdwilliams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jdwilliams

Tell us how Jdwilliams made you happy
No flexibilty on direct debits. I have been their customer for a while, I pay them regularly each month but they do not bend on when you can pay by direct debit, so now this affected my credit score. Please be wary of this.
Unsubscribe from emails every day to be told l was successful but they keep coming more than one a day . I have enjoyed shopping here in the past with no problem .
told me i had to pay 1 amount, then it was changed to a higher amount even though a person from j d Williams had confirmed the lower amount.
I bought 2 pairs of black jeggings in the petite size from JD WILLIAMS.
When I tried them on they were too long so I checked the invoice to to see if the item no and the delivered item nos were correct.
The nos did not tally so rang Customer Services stating those facts.
The agent at C Services said that did not matter, they were the correct size.
I questioned that and said that surely the item nos surely should match the order no ?
She then got quite shirty and would not agree on that point and was adamant they were the correct size even though the nos did not match with the original order.
With that dreadful attitude and manner towards a customer.
It has put me off using that company again.
I notice from reading feedback from other customers that I am not alone being disgusted with that sort of attitude.
PENT TALL STORE
Item No: AJ026F

Utter rubbish, made from cheap dry timber, none of the panel fitted as they were warped.
Fixings are cheap and break at random

Overall I wish I'd made my own, it would have been quicker and cheaper
Been with them for years far better when they were a smaller concern .
Agree with the other reviewer on the high admin charges they wasn't always that bad .My real bug bear is i'm trying to write reviews on a certain bra but,they won't let me do that.
Have noticed this particular bra as rave reviews so, can only assume they only won't good ones.Be interested to know if anyone else as found this problem.
Delivery paid for next day. No delivery attempted. Chat on J D Williams unhelpful. Still no sign of delivery.
Ridiculous admin charges when you have an account
Jdwilliams is rated 1.89 based on 144 reviews