Jdwilliams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jdwilliams

Tell us how Jdwilliams made you happy
Delivery was great, he was a polite lad and the lift closest to my flat was out of order and had to use the other one on the other side and was no trouble at all for him to go the long way, believe his name was Colin (credit to your company). Plenty of communication between the supplier and me and a nice handy tracking service for your day of delivery. Overall straight forward and easy enough. Thanks.
With them for many years, excellent service, custoner care and products. 100%
I have used jd Williams for years and never had a problem and their customer service people are always helpful, polite and friendly, would recommend them to anyone.
I have been using this company for over a year now and have made 1 complaint, which was resolved very quickly and satisfactorily. Returns are collected by the courier within 1 working day and I'm given a Hermes card on which I write down the items returned - for my records. Refunds are prompt. Our courier is wonderful - even phoning me if she is going to be later than the time stated in the email received the morning of delivery.... The one time a parcel was delivered in a ripped bag, I took photos and contacted JD Williams before opening it. They advised me to send the photos to them and they referred the issue to the deliverer (not the usual Hermes courier!). I would definitely recommend them to others.
I have ordered succsssfully from this site and more often than not love what I get. Sizing for me is hard so I place the blame on me if something doesn’t fit and when I reorder it’s always good. Quality is great!!! One of my favorite sites to order from!!!!
I ordered some Jeans arrived next day fit great so I ordered some more very pleased thanks
I purchased a lovely blouse which was one of their sale items. Great price & Quick delivery.. Only sad they didn't do the blouse in other colour as as I would have purchased more.
I bought a lace dress and shrug in a mint colour for a wedding. When it arrived I was delighted. The colour is lovely and it fits perfectly. Very well made . I would definitely buy from this company again. Very happy
always excellent service, a lot of choice for myself and family
From every day comfort clothes to dressing to impress I would not go anywhere else but J D Williams. Value for money and up to-date designs win every time
They sell goods that I can use, including clothes that actually fit me. The ordering is simple, the choice is good and delivery fast and uses a good courier company.
Although I have been disappointed with sizing of some items, overall, I am more than pleased with the service I get from J D Williams, as I am a regular customer.
Lovely selection of plus size clothing for ladies and the men's clothing selection is great too. There's a great choice of homeware items as well as gifts and toys. Give them a try... you won't be disappointed!
I have shopped with
J d Williams for over 20 years and every thing I have purchased have been excellent. Speedy delivery and free returns, couldn't ask for a better company.
I have very rarely had to return anything because of poor quality/fit.
Ive ordered chest drawer... it arrived with missing part ( manufacture error ) I realised after I build the drawers, Spoke with customer service team, had to explain I discarded all the boxes all I got left was the receipt & luckily they've ordered Hermes pick up! & took the drawer's back & my new one arrived in literally 2 days after my concern that it wont arrive before Christmas.

I really appreciate their help & care & for dealing with ME!!
Customer service help line in this company is absolutely amazing & very professional, communication is excellent.

Thanks alot team you're the best
I ordered a dress which arrived promptly and fitted perfectly. I have ordered from them in the past and the clothes have always been good quality and well-fitting, as well as competitively priced. They have a very extensive stock.
Fab items and good delivery. Great communication
give good service and all goods have quality and delivery is excellent
Prompt delivery ,very pleased with purchase have ordered quit a lot with them very pleased
Jdwilliams is rated 1.90 based on 143 reviews