Jdwilliams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jdwilliams

Tell us how Jdwilliams made you happy
Got approved for credit with them but didn’t use it straight away, logged in a month later, still had £200 limit available. Placed order for £150, received email confirmation. Hadn’t arrived days later so I checked my order to find they had changed my limit back to 0 and cancelled all items without bothering to tell me.
I have been a customer with jdwilliams for a long time now.
But I feel I should warn people against taking a account with this company.
Here is a sample of what I pay interest per month.
Paid £109 into account the interest they charge £86.64. =22.36 is all that is coming of your account.
Here is another payment
Paid £120into account interest £95.94 =24.06 of account
They a just like the gangster we all warned about but getting away with it.
I have a really good credit rating so can not understand these interest rates.
I have read so many JD William's reviews.
99% awful.
Rude staff.
Unhelpful staff.
Awful quality.
Etc etc etc
Thanks everybody for your honesty. It's successfully put me offbuting anything from them ever!
Terrible service, my items got cancelled. Don’t waste your time, this company is a scam
I set up a direct debit for a monthly payment to Jdwilliams. This was done the day I made a first payment. A month later I find they didn't action the direct debit and have charged me £12 for a late payment instead! Daylight robbery, in my opinion.
In spite of contacting them they have done nothing about this other than send me a letter thanking me for setting up the direct debit! I wrote to them again and there has been no response almost two weeks later. At the moment I owe more than I did after I made the first payment!
Their financial department is clearly incompetent and I will be closing my account. I do not feel I can trust them with my financial details. God help people when the Xmas rush overwhelms them.
Disgusting when there’s a problem. Over 5 months of calls & emails to then be told too late now over 12 months old !! Manager will call you but no call. The photos show all 5 pieces have this fading in different spots & none are in direct sunlight.
stay away from this company. Terrible service signed up created a credit account which they accepted i signed the credit agreement usual stuff and was given credit limit. I placed an order on the credit account only to check it few days later to find out all the order had been cancelled and credit limit revoked. I rang them to find out what had gone on as there was no contact from them no email or phone call to say order had been cancelled ect. They then proceeded to tell me my credit check failed and credit account not set up but yet i had already been accepted agreed to the t+c of the credit agreement and been given a credit limit. I have never experienced this before with all my credit agreements how can they do a credit check pass it give you the paperwork and a credit limit to then take it away a few days later with out so much as an email explaining it? literally makes no sense i have a lot of other credit agreements that work in the same way as this company all of which i applied for got accepted and had no issues with. And yes i have a lot of credit accounts but that doesnt mean i use them all just nice to have if you want the odd thing. Avoid this company!
I have been paying off my balance to this company for nearly 8yrs n it doesn't seem to be goin down. I will never use jd williams again.
What a totally disgusting company you are, I have had to apply for a debt management plan and included my account with yourselves, you originally agreed a repayment amount with them but have sent me a letter saying you've referred it to a debt collection instead, as if things aren't bad enough at the moment, I've recommended you to friends and family in the past but never again.
Ordered soup maker 12 November tge day before tge first delivery received an email saying delivery delayed until 1 December. 30 November further delay until 13 December. Sent an email asking if order would be delivered before Christmas. Relay stated goods in stock and order would be delivered. 12 December get an email stating unable to fulfil order. Would never use them again or recommend them.
Absolutely terrible. After waiting 2 weeks, my order was still listed as 'processing' I then sent a message asking for an update. The only response I got asked for further information, which I immediately provided, and never received a response to. In the end I had no choice but to cancel the order, as the items were gifts, and the date required for them was quickly approaching. Highly recommend you avoid this site and company in order to avoid disappointment.
I bought 2 pairs of black jeggings in the petite size from JD WILLIAMS.
When I tried them on they were too long so I checked the invoice to to see if the item no and the delivered item nos were correct.
The nos did not tally so rang Customer Services stating those facts.
The agent at C Services said that did not matter, they were the correct size.
I questioned that and said that surely the item nos surely should match the order no ?
She then got quite shirty and would not agree on that point and was adamant they were the correct size even though the nos did not match with the original order.
With that dreadful attitude and manner towards a customer.
It has put me off using that company again.
I notice from reading feedback from other customers that I am not alone being disgusted with that sort of attitude.
Very strange company,was given a credit limit if £125,ordered some goods only for them to cancel items and take away limit they gave me with no explanation,seems to happen a lot to others from what I’ve read on other forums
Worst online retailer I have dealt with
You think you’ve got problems with these people!! I DON’T even have an account with JD Williams’s Fashion World, yet I’m suddenly embroiled in a battle to get my email address, which they somehow obtained (no idea how - I have NEVER knowingly volunteered it to this company), removed from their records. It’s been attached to an account opened recently by somebody who has an entirely different home address and mobile phone number to mine.
Yet, JD Williams can’t provide me with any written confirmation all reference to my email address (or me even!) has been removed. I’ve emailed them several times, only to receive the same automated response, namely: “I'll be happy to help with your enquiry. So that I can assist you, please provide your full name, the first line of your address and your postcode - I'll then be able to find your account and help you with your enquiry.”
I DON’T HAVE AN ACCOUNT – so I am certainly NOT going to provide my home address and postcode to an organisation which, quite frankly, in my opinion lacks efficiency.
We even spoke over the phone. Nothing - I'm STILL receiving emails welcoming me to the fold. And, apparently, I have two orders on the way. I repeat: I have NEVER opened an account with these people. When is this c**p going to stop?
Make of this as you will.
I will never use this company again !!!! First time using them I ordered lots of clothes for holiday . I returned over £100 of clothes which I never got a refund for . Their system shows I have returned it and they have issued the refund but I never recieved it on my credit card statement . I have contacted them several times and all they do is palm me off and say they have sent the credit . My credit company took up my dispute and refunded me the money . Annoyingly they sent me an item that had been delayed I returned straight that away out of principle and the exact same thing has happened again ! How many more people are they doing this too !!!
A shambles of a company disgusting customer service ! DO NOT USE !!!!!!!!!
This is my worst experience ever - they do not honour their offers and ignore complaints.

BEWARE of JDWILLIAMS!!

Their own offers are not recognised by their "system" although clearly visible to call centre, who placed "notes" on my account to acknowledge this about the offer I bought. I paid in full what I owed but 8 months later, after multiple premium phone calls (at my cost) and 2 complaint emails to their customer services (never responded to) and an official complaint raised via RESOLVER (Money Saving Expert Tool), which was also ignored for 32 days thus far, my account still shows that incorrect offer-balance to pay, my previously unscathed credit score is seriously affected and I'm getting debt collection letters from JDWILLIAMS.

They just ignore complaints and they do not react to "notes" made on your account. I will NEVER buy from them nor sister companies Marisota, Simplybe etc again.

Please be very aware of this scandalous company!!
Phone staff are really rude and don't give a dam and say they will do something and don't follow it through not worth the time and effort
I was only trying to buy a bread bin. The site constantly demands that you take out credit. Can’t be bothered now. How many sales are you losing vs credit income?
Best to you’re employees, friends and family ❤️
I have never ordered anything from this company ,I had a letter to say they were unable to deliver the order ,I still havent ordered anything ,but I have now received two statement ,saying I owe money !!!!!!! Not impressed and I have never had anything from JdWilliams
Jdwilliams is rated 1.90 based on 143 reviews