Subway Reviews

of reviewers recommend Subway

Tell us how Subway made you happy
We visit the branch of subway in kenilworth warwickshire quite a lot and the manager Roy and his staff are always polite and helpful.the food is always good and the manager will always have a chat to the customer to make them feel welcome ,I would recommend you visit here.
Best subs we have ever had .ards shopping center tea time friday 8th nov 2019.made and served by delightful young female staff member who was well groomed well mannered and makes best subs hygene top class subs top class .
visited subways branches on quite a few occasions and found five ways mildenhall to be one of the best.i have been mostly helped by excellent staff especially jodie who seems to always be there,she always makes me feel very wellcome and is totally capable of running the kitchen on her own which i have seen her do many times.excellent food and very clean enviromentwhich makes for a very comfotable meal.well done subway.
I have always visited Subway and got the best treatment in order to the best filling and customer service recvd. This subway is on Southall on Uxbridge road and all the work colleagues are happy to serve.

Hats off to enjoying the job.
Mrs Sandhu and her boys.
My sandwich was exactly how I wanted and was delicious
visited the subway in Warsop Mansfield 16.1.18 at 9am, what fabulous service the lady serving was so helpful and pleasant best service I have received in a retail environment for years. Thank you.
The sandwich was delicious and the person was warm and welcoming
Always good food and nice staff.
excellent sandwiches great price clean store lovely cookies our two boys love them
your staff at Tolworth Broadway are fantastic - customer service with a smile!
Subway is rated 3.26 based on 19 reviews