Subway Reviews

of reviewers recommend Subway

Tell us how Subway made you happy
when I walked in there was 5 people.It took 45 mins to make 4 subs me my brother dad and cousin.It was unorginized and trashy 5 people in here 2 people making subs one lady on her phone the other watching the other 2 make the subs.Then the won guy david is counting the money.4 to 5 people were cutting in front of us.My dad had to come in the store and tell them to make the subs.The subways was on rawsenville textille next 711.
Not all Subways are bad except the one in Danville, California. As I entered the store, this Latina girl did not even greet me. Then, I ordered two sandwiches. I had ordered Subway in other establishments and they are generously poured meats in my sandwiches except at this place. She just poured single layer of my Pastrami and Turkey sandwiches. I was so disgusted and she never say thank you back to me. I hope the manager reads my complaint and train their staffs how to serve properly. Very poor customer service.
Mace at Medical city McKinney Subway is an asset to this company. I am a nurse here and at first, I thought the Franchise was his due to his dedication to ensuring customers are happy. He is respectful, polite and always gets the sandwich right, whatever it is, you order. Thank you Mace for all you do.
I visited Subway at Gessner and S.W. Freeway I believe 8704 Gessner on 4/ 28/ 2020. There was no one in the store like always when I go 1 or more a week. I was told they could not serve me because I was not wearing a mask which I cannot find one because everybody is out and I do not want to pay 10.00 for a 1.00 mask and it is not mandatory by the governor of Texas. She could of gave me a mask or told me to wait in my car or to put my shirt over my mouth I can think of a lot of ways this could have been solved rather than no I cannot serve you, Really!!! I promise 2 things I will never step into a Subway again and 2 I have many friends on Facebook across the U.S. so you know what I am about to do next. How much money did you lose just today because of this?
It so bad there was hair on the glass and there was hair in my food
DO NOT GO TO SUBWAY PURLEY, BRIGHTON ROAD

I was disgusted by the service that I received when I went into the Brighton Road, Purley store on 24/01/20. The lady behind the till - Marina did not even acknowledge me when I walked into the shop, she was busy making an Uber eats order and completely ignored me and 1 other customer. A simple acknowledgement would have been fine. Instead when she finally got round to serving after a 5-10 minute wait, she was rude, abrupt and un welcoming. When I commented that I didn't appreciate her hostile attitude she made a remark that people of my "colour and community" always want to start trouble! I find this shockingly rude and completely un-called for as I was not making trouble in any way and just wanted to order my sandwich. More importantly, the issue is that I have now been RACIALLY ABUSED by a Subway member of staff! There is no excuse for her behaviour or attitude which I did not deserve. After this I complained that I would not accept being spoken to or treated this way and would record the incident on my phone. The manager of the store then came unto the shop floor and started shouting making threats and made a point of saying it was "his property" and that I should not record this incident. He shut the shop door- as if to indicate he would not let me leave and physically blocked me whilst trying to snatch the phone out of my hand or block the camera. He then went behind the counter entrance, grabbed his phone and started recording me to. I did not care for this as I was not in the wrong and had nothing to hide. At no point did the manager r staff member apologise or try to make amends. I left the shop infuriated, intimidated and upset over how id been treated. I have now escalated this matter to the POLICE, companies house and I will also be making a complaint to the Director of Subway.
We visit the branch of subway in kenilworth warwickshire quite a lot and the manager Roy and his staff are always polite and helpful.the food is always good and the manager will always have a chat to the customer to make them feel welcome ,I would recommend you visit here.
Best subs we have ever had .ards shopping center tea time friday 8th nov 2019.made and served by delightful young female staff member who was well groomed well mannered and makes best subs hygene top class subs top class .
The subway in Giffnock, Glasgow has a female serving who is totally devoid of customer care, was rude and offhand to both me and my wife and made it pefectly obvious that she did not want to be there. 13/06/2019 at 1245. Will not be back.
visited subways branches on quite a few occasions and found five ways mildenhall to be one of the best.i have been mostly helped by excellent staff especially jodie who seems to always be there,she always makes me feel very wellcome and is totally capable of running the kitchen on her own which i have seen her do many times.excellent food and very clean enviromentwhich makes for a very comfotable meal.well done subway.
Subway Jarmans Park hemel. Ordered two 12inc subs in store, wanted meat balls ,however they said they only had enough for one, so ordered 1 meat balls 1 chicken ranch , my husband was surprised only 4 meatballs in the 12inch sub! They shouldn’t have taken the order if they couldn’t Comp the order. £5 waisted.
I have always visited Subway and got the best treatment in order to the best filling and customer service recvd. This subway is on Southall on Uxbridge road and all the work colleagues are happy to serve.

Hats off to enjoying the job.
Mrs Sandhu and her boys.
My sandwich was exactly how I wanted and was delicious
visited the subway in Warsop Mansfield 16.1.18 at 9am, what fabulous service the lady serving was so helpful and pleasant best service I have received in a retail environment for years. Thank you.
The sandwich was delicious and the person was warm and welcoming
Always good food and nice staff.
excellent sandwiches great price clean store lovely cookies our two boys love them
fast cheap
I swear if Subway wasn't so good I'd never go back. They literally have the worst customer service & they are so slow !
your staff at Tolworth Broadway are fantastic - customer service with a smile!
Subway is rated 3.18 based on 22 reviews