A-Plan Insurance Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read A-Plan Insurance Reviews

About A-Plan Insurance:

A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

I pay by direct debit asked for it to be on the 18th its coming out on the 8/9th its me who pays £30 if its not covered luckily I was looking on the 9th and noticed and transferred extra funds to cover ...it's not the first time this has happened and please don't do anything about it now as I expect it to go out on this date now and don't want £30 to be coming out of my pocket again
(Witney) - Posted 2 months ago
not had to submit a claim so cannot answer your question
(Wilmslow) - Posted 2 months ago
service is always good but admin fee excessive for amending a policy with about two months to expiry
(Maidenhead) - Posted 3 months ago
We are being with a plan insurance for several years we had a very minor accident e.g. a bike went into the car which wasn’t the driver’s fault the case was settled last year and we did not find that they’ve been settled or closed or any feedback until We reduce ourInsurance
(Poole) - Posted 3 months ago
Had 7 policys before now only one as to expensive, not competitive and service seems to have dropped. Shame really
(Andover) - Posted 3 months ago
Don't do enough for the customer unless pushed to do so
(Newbury) - Posted 3 months ago
Nice people but sometimes not aware of ones requirements.
(Witney) - Posted 3 months ago
Would have been nice to be offered the best deal by post and email before contacting yourself by phone
(Thatcham Schemes) - Posted 3 months ago
Good service at Farnborough branch.
(Farnborough) - Posted 3 months ago
I had to be proactive to start the renewal process this year and the follow up Admin left a lot to be desired. Documentation promised to sent to me never arrived and when I called in the office nothing was ready for collection. I was told this was due to computer problems but it happened with both my House and Car insurance renewals! The actual insurances obtained however were competitively priced and met my requirements.
(Hemel Hempstead) - Posted 5 months ago
Dear Mr Moore, we are sorry to hear about your experience. I have asked your branch to get in touch to discuss this.
My initial contact to notify the accident was not an experience I would like to experience again. My perception was that I should pay for the damage as mu insurance premium would increase if I claimed. Fortunately I have managed to avoid claiming on my insurance for a long number of years and when I needed to claim, I was disappointed. Also this survey mentions that I have taken out a new policy with APlan but to my knowledge, this is not the case, although I have made a claim!
(Eastleigh) - Posted 5 months ago
Dear Mr Neil, we are really sorry to hear about your experience. I have asked your branch to get in touch to discuss this.
Recently not as happy with A plan as I used to be especially as a long standing. customer
(Newbury) - Posted 5 months ago
Insurance is fine. Just takes a while for a renewal quote. They always leave it to the day before your insurance is due to run out.
(Welwyn Garden City) - Posted 5 months ago
I took out landlords insurance recently. The young man who helped me was a newish member of staff, he was very helpful and professional. However when I had a query I needed help with a few days later, I called in to my local office and on two separate occasions dealt with two different people both of whom were not as helpful. One of them gave me the impression that they were not as keen to help and didn’t seem interested.
(Macclesfield) - Posted 5 months ago
ithink you have confused me with someone else my insurance wasrenewed in july
(Worcester) - Posted 5 months ago
Not impressed, won't be renewing will look around myself in future.
(Maidstone) - Posted 5 months ago
Sorry to hear that. We will pass your feedback on to the branch and they will be in touch directly to resolve this.
Curate's egg.Good service for my car insurance .Just the opposite for the house and contents.Had to change to another provider.
(Bath) - Posted 5 months ago
Although initially you would get competitive quotes, increasingly I have found that they have become un-competitive (even though I have at least 3 policies with you) such that I have not been able to renew my wife's motor insurance policy with you on this occasion
(Farnham) - Posted 5 months ago
Helpful, local (ish) & fairly competitive. Offers including breakdown (with home start) in future would be helpful for people in country with no public transport for over 3 miles.
(Shrewsbury) - Posted 5 months ago
Reasonable rates for a classic car but poor value for owners wishing to add younger members of family for an occasional drive. Will probably consider an alternative insurer next year.
(Worcester) - Posted 6 months ago
Sorry to hear that Mr Chidwick. I believe you spoke to the Pete at TR Register insurance and I trust this has all now been explained and resolved.
A-Plan Insurance is rated 4.72 based on 6,050 reviews