A-Plan Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend A-Plan Insurance

About A-Plan Insurance: A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

"Eventually got a result"
(Basingstoke) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thanks for your feedback. We would like to better understand what the issue was. If you would like to give us more detail, please email reviews@aplan.co.uk
Mrs Pedder
Verified Buyer
"Your advisors were polite and tried their best to help. Unfortunately the lowest insurance quote they could offer was £269 for one years car insurance. I bought online with Rias for £156 ironically with Ageas Insurance Ltd, the same company A-Plan use."
(Swindon) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Dear Mrs Pedder, thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. We would be happy to discuss the matter further if you wanted to contact your branch.
"You havent . Service is average"
(Newbury) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for your feedback. We would like to understand more about the issues that you had. We are happy for you to contact your branch or you can also email us on reviews@aplan.co.uk with more detail.
Mr Stringer
Verified Buyer
"The quote was less than other providers because of the £50.00 cash back. In the future you made not get my business as other offer a better price."
(Macclesfield) - Posted 1 month ago
"Friendly staff but keep calling over and over when told I’d call back when I’m ready!"
(Andover) - Posted 3 months ago
Sorry to hear about your experience Mr Flinn. I will pass on your comments to your branch.
Mr Marshall
Verified Buyer
"Used A Plan for some years - always very good. On car renewal this year disappointed. Chased renewal on phone from first week of March ( due 14th ) Promised it was in the post. Eventually arrived 12th ( letter dated 1st ) and had gone up from £500 to £1300. Difference put down to open claim ( couldn't say what percentage of increase ) and general increase. Found alternative quote at £700. Main gripe was delay in renewal paperwork. Will try again next year !"
(Bath) - Posted 3 months ago
Sorry to hear about your experience Mr Marshall. I will pass on your comments to your branch and they will be in touch.
"I can't comment on the quality of the product until I come to make a claim. Hopefully, that will never arise."
(Worcester) - Posted 3 months ago
"Quote offered not competitive"
(Macclesfield) - Posted 4 months ago
Mr Ellison
Verified Buyer
"Not really the insurance nearly doubled."
(Dunstable) - Posted 4 months ago
Dear Mr Ellison. Thank you for taking the time to provide your review. I have passed this on to your local branch who will be in touch to discuss further. Many thanks.
"I don't think I could write a meaningful review unless I had made a claim, which I hope won't happen"
(Bournemouth) - Posted 6 months ago
"Communication to clients could be better !!!!"
(Farnborough) - Posted 9 months ago
Thanks for your feedback Mr Boxall. I will pass on your comments to your branch. Best wishes for A-Plan.
Mr Forrest
Verified Buyer
"Addressed the requirements we had for property insurance whilst selling the property."
(Bromsgrove) - Posted 10 months ago
Miss Holmes
Verified Buyer
"Good service, friendly, helpful staff. Only compliant, am still waiting for M and S voucher as promised. have even been into branch and been told it will arrive via post."
(Banbury) - Posted 11 months ago
Sorry to hear about that. I have passed this on to your branch and they will be in touch.
"The advertised new customer incentive of an M&S voucher was never sent"
Very sorry to hear that. I will speak to your branch and ask them to rectify that immediately
Mr Pritchard
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to talk to and knowledgeable ,and I got a good deal ! or I would have if my &50.00 M&S gift card turned up I got one card for £25.00 and was told the other card was on its way but nothing has happened (NOT GOOD AND NOT VERY HAPPY)"
I'm sorry to hear that Mr Pritchard. I will ask your branch to sort that out for you right away. Best wishes, A-Plan
"My breakdown cover was unregistered with service provider when I needed a call out, and my car valuation has been with the assessors for months without feedback. Nice people but back office seems to struggle."
Thank you for your feedback and sorry to hear about your experience. I have passed your comments on to your branch and someone should get back to you today. Regards A-Plan
Mr Hollywood
Verified Buyer
"I have been waiting since March 2016 for APlan to settle a claim."
Dear Mr Hollywood, thank you for your feedback - I have raised this with your branch and the branch manager will contact you regarding your claim issue. Regards A-Plan
Mr Harding
Verified Buyer
"I was not happy with the amount of paper work to receive my insurance. But this isn't due to a plan they were very helpful"
Mrs Collier
Verified Buyer
"I'm still waiting for my certificate of insurance"
Sorry to hear that Mrs Collier. I will chase that up for you with your branch. Regards A-Plan
"A-plan found a motor policy to suit me, an ex offender"
A-Plan Insurance is rated 4.73 based on 5,163 reviews