A-Plan Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend A-Plan Insurance

About A-Plan Insurance: A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Great insurance company not the best at returning calls when phoning to ask for various quotes for insurance"
(Tooting) - Posted 1 month ago
"My dealings with your company was way over a month ago, maybe 2 or more, and have now forgotten how it went. So impossible to review accurately!"
(St Albans) - Posted 1 month ago
"could not match legal and general, as a valuable customer my home insurance was a farce"
(Maidstone) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for your feedback Mr Packman. I have passed this on to you branch who will be in touch to discuss the issues that you had.
"I have my insurance papers and am satisfied with it being set up for me, as yet I have had no reason to make a claim."
(Fareham) - Posted 2 months ago
"Reasonable quotes and nice to see face to face dealings."
(Hall Green) - Posted 2 months ago
"i arranged the temporary insurance, and stated the three days for it`s cover. it was done a couple of days before required. The dates were onto the proposed third day when the cover insurance documents arrived. When i checked them they only showed that cover was from the third day onto two subsequent days. which i did not request. What i am asking is if there had been an accident and claim would i have been covered for those two previous days. The person who was driving my car was basically uninsured for comprehensive cover as i had requested."
(Fareham) - Posted 2 months ago
Thanks for your feedback Mr Hooper. I have passed this on to your branch who will be in touch to discuss this matter with you. Apologies for any inconvenience and concern caused.
"I use A-Plan so I do not have to look on price comparison sites for the best (not cheapest) quote. In your letter this year you said as you have been with us for a while you may find cheaper insurance elsewhere. I therefore looked elsewhere and found cheaper and acceptable insurance elsewhere. When I told you then you reduced my quote to an acceptable amount. What a waste of my time. Why use you if I still have to spent time on price comparison sites? I thought this was the whole point in using you. You have lost my confidence in the service you provide."
(Tunbridge Wells) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi there. The Branch Manager at Tunbridge Wells has been trying to make contact with you to find out more about this issue. We would really like to help resolve this for you.
"Like many other establishments ,existing customers should be given any possible discount which maybe available"
(Thatcham) - Posted 2 months ago
"I have not taken out a resent insurance"
(Eastleigh) - Posted 2 months ago
"Despite maximum no claims, reduced annual and no business mileage and reduced value of the insured car, the premium was increased, although still generally competitive. On renewal of my two car insurances, I shall be exploring the market further."
(Eastleigh) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for your feedback. I will pass on your comments to your branch,
"Offer to price match is commendable, however at next renewal I am unlikely to renew as if I have done the research, it does feel it's right for A plan to say they will price match to keep the business , just means the original price was to high"
(High Wycombe) - Posted 3 months ago
Sorry to hear that Mr Howard. I have passed on your feedback to your branch who will be in touch with you.
"Under £300 next year for the same policy , amd I may stay another year"
(Eastleigh) - Posted 3 months ago
Thanks for letting us know your feedback Mr Cuming. I will pass that on to the team at your branch.
"Have been with a plan for 32 years always had good customer service however recent issues with price hikes have led to me moving branches and therefore not having counter assistance (I will now have to deal online or telephone may just as well go with the tech players as they are cheaper) shame!"
(Thatcham) - Posted 5 months ago
Dear Mr Ward, we are sorry to hear about your recent experience. We would certainly not want to lose the custom of such a loyal client. If you would like to discuss the issues in more detail, your branch would be delighted to hear from you or you can email reviews@aplan.co.uk and we can arrange for someone to call you.
"I recently took out both house contents and buildings insurance plus car insurance with the Eastleigh office. There were a couple of queries from me and they after a letter and phonecalls the girl was USELESS as nothing was resolved. In despair I went into the Worcester office in person and Laurence Cooper sorted all the problems out efficiently and politely. He is a star unlike the useless girl in the Eastleigh office. So I give him a score of 10 and them a score of nil."
(Eastleigh) - Posted 5 months ago
Sorry to hear about your experience at Eastleigh Mr Mannion. I will be passing on your feedback to them.
"Eventually got a result"
(Basingstoke) - Posted 6 months ago
Thanks for your feedback. We would like to better understand what the issue was. If you would like to give us more detail, please email reviews@aplan.co.uk
"Your advisors were polite and tried their best to help. Unfortunately the lowest insurance quote they could offer was £269 for one years car insurance. I bought online with Rias for £156 ironically with Ageas Insurance Ltd, the same company A-Plan use."
(Swindon) - Posted 6 months ago
Dear Mrs Pedder, thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. We would be happy to discuss the matter further if you wanted to contact your branch.
"You havent . Service is average"
(Newbury) - Posted 6 months ago
Thank you for your feedback. We would like to understand more about the issues that you had. We are happy for you to contact your branch or you can also email us on reviews@aplan.co.uk with more detail.
"The quote was less than other providers because of the £50.00 cash back. In the future you made not get my business as other offer a better price."
(Macclesfield) - Posted 7 months ago
"Friendly staff but keep calling over and over when told I’d call back when I’m ready!"
(Andover) - Posted 8 months ago
Sorry to hear about your experience Mr Flinn. I will pass on your comments to your branch.
"Used A Plan for some years - always very good. On car renewal this year disappointed. Chased renewal on phone from first week of March ( due 14th ) Promised it was in the post. Eventually arrived 12th ( letter dated 1st ) and had gone up from £500 to £1300. Difference put down to open claim ( couldn't say what percentage of increase ) and general increase. Found alternative quote at £700. Main gripe was delay in renewal paperwork. Will try again next year !"
(Bath) - Posted 8 months ago
Sorry to hear about your experience Mr Marshall. I will pass on your comments to your branch and they will be in touch.
A-Plan Insurance is rated 4.73 based on 5,454 reviews