A-Plan Insurance Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read A-Plan Insurance Reviews

About A-Plan Insurance:

A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

Have always had good service from the Bletchley office. Efficient and timely. Only fly in ointment, I couldn't get into online account to print documents; I like hard copies. Problem apparently known by webmaster, but no outcome. The office posted copies on request, however.Otherwise happy to continue with you for another decade!
(Bletchley) - Posted 1 week ago
Quick & Speedy renewal, polite and knowledgeable service.
(Eastleigh) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Easy to renew over the phone
(Sutton Coldfield) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Very helpful and obliging , would recommend to friends.
(Horsham) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Good service great to be able to talk face to face and get some one who understands what you want.
(Bury St Edmunds) - Posted 1 month ago
Good quick, quality and friendly service!! 😁
(Fareham) - Posted 1 month ago
Found staff very helpful and easy to speak to
(Eastleigh) - Posted 1 month ago
James Homden in Southampton was very helpful in finding an insurer which would insure my house contents for £150,000 without having to fit house alarms. We had some correspondence on some individual items needing specific valuation and advice from A Plan was clear and precise.
(Southampton) - Posted 1 month ago
Very pleased with the service I recurved .
(Bath) - Posted 1 month ago
I would have scored 5 star, as the communication and courtesy are brilliant. However, as with all such transactions, it seems like there has to be a short period of negotiation before getting the ‘best’ offer. It would be great to feel that the renewal is already the best offer. Having said that, I feel far more confident dealing with A-Plan than trawling through comparison websites.
(Macclesfield) - Posted 1 month ago
Friendly service, no long phone ques, good product, decent price.
(Salisbury) - Posted 1 month ago
Always helpful and polite
(Banbury) - Posted 1 month ago
They covered what I required
(Bromsgrove) - Posted 1 month ago
Very helpful chap. When I said the price he quoted was too high he went to the trouble of finding me a better price. I wonder if it would be possible / helpful to perhaps have two or three quotes ready and explain the pros and cons of each to the customer
(St Albans) - Posted 1 month ago
Very approachable and welcoming staff easy to talk to, went through everything step by step would highly rocomend.
(Carterton) - Posted 1 month ago
Very informed staff on the phone. Not always the cheapest but the easiest to arrange policies.
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 1 month ago
4 stars only because no one is perfect! Different offices of A-plan have handled my insurance for house, car and workshop for several years to my complete satisfaction. I have recommended them to family and friends with the same result. In fact, I am a damned good (unpaid) salesman for the company! MJT
(Camberley Commercial) - Posted 1 month ago
The staff are always pleasant and helpful
(Hereford) - Posted 1 month ago
Acceptable talking and advice from you
(Andover) - Posted 1 month ago
Good service. I believe that I am paying a bit over the odds using you as a broker rather than arranging my insurance on line. On balance, though, I am prepared to pay a bit extra to have you support me if, unfortunately, any support became necessary.
(Wilmslow) - Posted 1 month ago