A-Plan Insurance Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read A-Plan Insurance Reviews

About A-Plan Insurance:

A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

A-plan have been very helpful with everything I have asked about and done well with renewed policy’s.
(Ipswich) - Posted 2 months ago
You are local and always find time to discuss insurance matters be it Home, Car or Rented Property when I am concerned at the increase in premium you do your best to assist which is why I am still a regular customer.
(Alton) - Posted 2 months ago
Renewing our Home policy was easy. They then offered to quote for car insurance; took all the details and never got back to us with a quote.
(Woking) - Posted 2 months ago
Went with A plan as preferred insurer through BMWCC. Price was comparable with existing insurer but no cheaper. Took some getting through initially but when answered operative very attentive.
(Thatcham) - Posted 2 months ago
Happy with my van insurance no so happy with be told if I pass on someone how was to take out insurance with you you send me 50 pounds sill I haven't received it so hope if I ever have to claim your will sort things out out
(Andover) - Posted 3 months ago
We had a peculiar problem due to both of our cars being registered in my wife's name, which could have led to the loss of my maximum "no claims bonus". The problem was sorted! Many thanks.
(Guildford) - Posted 3 months ago
Good service always try to do the best for me
(Staines-upon-Thames) - Posted 3 months ago
Good reliable courteous service
(Hereford) - Posted 3 months ago
Good service, as always.
(Basingstoke) - Posted 3 months ago
Staff have always been helpful. I have had different types of insurance over the years and have tried to keep it “local”. Sometimes I have had to use internet insurance companies though, due to quotes being to high with yourselves.
(Bournemouth) - Posted 3 months ago
Good company I have used since 2011. Never had to claim, luckily, so I don’t know how they would be in such an event?
(Parkstone) - Posted 3 months ago
Excellent advice, very pleasant people to deal with who point out parts of insurance you might not think about. Thankyou team.
(Exeter) - Posted 3 months ago
you are always helpful at review time by explaining things simply an d clearly.
(Epsom) - Posted 3 months ago
Very good service
(Shirley) - Posted 3 months ago
Very professional and efficient
(Bournemouth) - Posted 3 months ago
Have multiple car insurance with A plan and Home insurance. Home insurance allowed me to insure an expensive watch without separate policy.
(Newbury) - Posted 3 months ago
Easy to talk to a person I know I pay a bit more, for me better than messing about on a laptop
(Hemel Hempstead) - Posted 3 months ago
Always helpful and good vfm
(Thatcham) - Posted 3 months ago
Good advice and best deal on market from my own research
(St Albans) - Posted 3 months ago
Happy with A-Plan as for the length of time we have been with them, they have worked hard to get us the best deal insurance for our cars. We had an awful flood in our home nearly 2 years ago and they financially supported us to get our house back in order. I cannot fault them.
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 3 months ago