A-Plan Insurance Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read A-Plan Insurance Reviews

About A-Plan Insurance:

A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

I find A-Plan to be the best insurance company I have dealt with over the years. There is nothing to much trouble and everyone is so helpful.
(Eastleigh) - Posted 1 week ago
Thorough and efficient.!
(Welwyn Garden City) - Posted 2 months ago
Excellent service and pleased with product ie car and household insurance
(Bournemouth) - Posted 2 months ago
Helpful friendly and professional staff products are competitively priced
(Sutton Coldfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Great to have a local office and for the phone to be answered by a human voice without loads of "Options" to have to select! No matter who answers, they are all friendly and very efficient. Have confidence in the fact that they will get us the best deals out there - so much so that we have four properties and two cars insured with A-Plan now.
(Horsham) - Posted 2 months ago
Good service and competitive pricing.
(Banbury) - Posted 2 months ago
Prompt in coming up with a keen quotation on an extra car with a good price, a good insurance company and pleasant & efficient ongoing service. What more could you want?
(Gloucester) - Posted 2 months ago
Good service but try to sell too many additional products
(Andover) - Posted 2 months ago
Very good customer service, always getting back to you when they say they will and excellent advice regarding insuring my rental property. Would use again.
(Farnborough) - Posted 2 months ago
Very knowledgeable, professional and efficient team.
(Bournemouth) - Posted 2 months ago
A plan insurance found me a car insurance policy that met my needs perfectly and at a very competitive price very efficient service
(Salisbury) - Posted 2 months ago
I've used A-Plan for my motor insurance for many years and the face to face service has always been very good and the premiums I have paid have been very reasonable and often cheaper than online quotations from other companies.
(Southampton) - Posted 2 months ago
A-Plan always deal with any query problem or claim with marvellous efficiency and speed
(Bromsgrove) - Posted 2 months ago
Staff in Exeter have always given me a first class service, thank you
(Exeter) - Posted 2 months ago
Very helpful friendly staff as we prefer to visit the office than by phone
(Andover) - Posted 2 months ago
Good information on insurance and new company coverage and best price on market,paid yearly amount by card a week later.
(Newport) - Posted 2 months ago
I have been with A-Plan for 7 or 8 years now and they have been very good and staff in the Ruislip shop are very polite.
(Ruislip) - Posted 2 months ago
Very polite professional service Would recommend for price and Quality of service
(Swindon) - Posted 2 months ago
Staff are very efficient and knowledgeable. The staff always listen to my questions and respond in a clear manner. I was very pleased with my recent home contents insurance renewal quote.
(Poole) - Posted 2 months ago
Can't fault the service I've had from them over the years I've been a customer.
(Bicester) - Posted 2 months ago