A-Plan Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend A-Plan Insurance

About A-Plan Insurance: A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

"Insured all my cars with A-Plan, even my house. Then they come back with a ridiculous quote for my wife's car, even after I told them what I was quoted so far. From the sneer down the phone, I don't think they believed me. Wife's car is insured now and I'll be taking the rest of my business elsewhere. Thanks A-Plan."
(Thatcham) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Mr Heywood, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. We have passed on your feedback to the branch who will look into this for you.
"saved money"
(Welwyn Garden City) - Posted 1 month ago
"Nearly always spoken to josh at Parkstone he's always been very knowledgeable and professional."
(Parkstone) - Posted 1 month ago
"Simple to make contact and good price for the product"
(Fareham) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very friendly and professional as always. Very knowledgeable and confident staff to speak to and without wanting to sound racist or anything, it makes such a difference to talk to someone who understands me perfectly and I can understand them also. Keep up the good work A plan, Im not going anywhere. : )"
(Thatcham Schemes) - Posted 1 month ago
"Have been with a plan for 32 years always had good customer service however recent issues with price hikes have led to me moving branches and therefore not having counter assistance (I will now have to deal online or telephone may just as well go with the tech players as they are cheaper) shame!"
(Thatcham) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Mr Ward, we are sorry to hear about your recent experience. We would certainly not want to lose the custom of such a loyal client. If you would like to discuss the issues in more detail, your branch would be delighted to hear from you or you can email reviews@aplan.co.uk and we can arrange for someone to call you.
"Good deal and efficient staff"
(Bletchley) - Posted 1 month ago
"Honest information and easy to understand detail made my renewal insurance process go smoothly. A Plan went the extra hard to make me happy."
(Banbury) - Posted 1 month ago
"The service I received was very good"
(Thatcham) - Posted 1 month ago
"I'm very pleased to have a local branch of a nationwide business. The staff are very efficient & professional & I prefer a personal service. I have home ins & mine & my daughter's car ins through APlan"
(Hereford) - Posted 1 month ago
"quick, efficient and friendly local service"
(Horsham) - Posted 1 month ago
"Understand quickly the specialism of car I own and can pin point the correct insurance company and policy to suit my specific needs. A-Plan is a mature company, that has moved with the times.... Services is personal and measured."
(Thatcham) - Posted 1 month ago
"Working for you and always there to help you"
(Cheltenham) - Posted 1 month ago
"Always for the customer"
(Aylesbury) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very clear info"
(Shrewsbury) - Posted 1 month ago
"Yes I’m happy join New A-Plan for my VW modified van ( campervan )"
(Thatcham Schemes) - Posted 1 month ago
"Customer service and helpful attitude."
(Loughborough) - Posted 1 month ago
"They were very efficient and helpful."
(Kidderminster) - Posted 1 month ago