A-Plan Insurance Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read A-Plan Insurance Reviews

About A-Plan Insurance:

A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

I've taken out 3 insurance policies car, motorcycle, home, very pleased with prices handy having all in one place would definitely recommend
(Fareham) - Posted 1 week ago
Have always had good service from the Bletchley office. Efficient and timely. Only fly in ointment, I couldn't get into online account to print documents; I like hard copies. Problem apparently known by webmaster, but no outcome. The office posted copies on request, however.Otherwise happy to continue with you for another decade!
(Bletchley) - Posted 1 week ago
I have been a customer for many years I appreciate the prompt, friendly and helpful service I frequently recommend A Plan to friends and family
(Worcester) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Great service!
(Fareham) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Very happy with the service.
(Chelmsford) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Quick & Speedy renewal, polite and knowledgeable service.
(Eastleigh) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Easy to renew over the phone
(Sutton Coldfield) - Posted 3 weeks ago
A Plan are able to access very good insurance products, at competitive prices, particularly when your vehicles are a bit unusual. I have only ever experienced an excellent service.
(Thatcham) - Posted 3 weeks ago
All staff at yeovil branch very knowledgeable and very friendly and did everything I had asked for, Top marks for everything, so Thankyou
(Yeovil) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I have been with A Plan now for a few years. The customer service is excellent and you can get through on the phone very easy. I have Car, Van, Public Liability and House insurance with them and if anything I think they could give me a bit more discount for having 4 Policies with them. Apart from that they are a very good company.
(Eastleigh) - Posted 3 weeks ago
As usual great service.
(Solihull) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Very helpful and obliging , would recommend to friends.
(Horsham) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Very helpful staff, competitive pricing and good cover.
(Birmingham) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Very good service
(Thatcham) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Very good price for van insurance. Reasonably quick service.
(Wilmslow) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Ian Slater at Camberley took time to understand our property insurance needs very well. He gave us alternative options and arranged the update for us.
(Farnham) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Very Help full staff, with a personal touch and professional at all times I’ve never been disappointed. On the occasions When I’ve had to claim on my insurance every thing was sorted out in good time.
(Parkstone) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Good service great to be able to talk face to face and get some one who understands what you want.
(Bury St Edmunds) - Posted 1 month ago
Good quick, quality and friendly service!! 😁
(Fareham) - Posted 1 month ago
Found staff very helpful and easy to speak to
(Eastleigh) - Posted 1 month ago