A-Plan Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read A-Plan Insurance Reviews

About A-Plan Insurance:

A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

I can’t praise Simon and Ricky from the Banbury branch up enough. They are so professional, helpful and friendly they made a very difficult claim slightly less stressful. It was due to them that I renewed again with A-Plan. They deserve a pay rise!
(Banbury) - Posted 6 months ago
Great response, supportive and helpful. Thank you
(Chichester) - Posted 6 months ago
Ryan at the Aylesbury office was very helpful in renewing my car insurance and also looking for classic car insurance. All happened easily and quickly and all sorted no issues.
(Aylesbury) - Posted 7 months ago
It was disappointing not to be able to deal with your local Ipswich Office with queries. I know my deal was agreed elsewhere, but, originally I was unaware of your presence in Ipswich. Whilst I'm not privy to your internal procedures, there must be a way I can conduct business locally without prejudicing the e originator.
(Eastleigh) - Posted 7 months ago
Professional and courteous. Informative and fair.
(Salisbury) - Posted 7 months ago
All very good and easy to deal with. 👍.
(Thatcham) - Posted 7 months ago
Fantastic knowledge of products available, I already had my car insurance with you then I got asked about house insurance, I can honestly say you matched the previous supplier with contents and building cover required but at a much more competitive price ..
keep up the good work .
(Shirley) - Posted 7 months ago
All the insurance we need, competitively priced and friendly, helpful advice.
(Banbury) - Posted 7 months ago
Very helpful with all aspects of the insurance. Rated as 5.
(Ipswich) - Posted 7 months ago
A very helpful team in obtaining quotations for house/contents and car. All queries are answered simply.
(Banbury) - Posted 7 months ago
I'm happy the way you handle my renew policy simple but fast and really got me the best deal
(Ruislip) - Posted 7 months ago
Very good effective service. Agent very helpful. Still waiting for £25 Marks and Spencer voucher.
(Chester) - Posted 7 months ago
Dear Mr Withers, thank you for the review. I have contacted your branch regarding the voucher and they will be contacting you today regarding this. Regards A-Plan
Helpful friendly staff. Knowledgable about product and able to explain various issues.
(Basingstoke) - Posted 7 months ago
I used to have several insurance policies with a plan Bletchley , but the service has not been the best over the last year , many times they have said they will call back and don’t hence I’m slowly taking all my policies elsewhere
(Bletchley) - Posted 7 months ago
Dear Mr Horton, we are sorry to hear about your experience and this unacceptable. I have asked the branch manager to get in touch with you asap. Kind regards, A-Plan
Very good service with the details explained. Charmaine is very good
(Chichester) - Posted 7 months ago
Very thorough and not pushy.
(Eastleigh) - Posted 7 months ago
Very happy with A-plan over the years
(Farnborough) - Posted 7 months ago
Staff at Eastleigh branch always friendly and helpful. We do price comparison and in the main thier prices are competitive. Occasionally we've gone elsewhere but there were no hard feelings when we told them.
(Eastleigh) - Posted 7 months ago
Very happy with the service and people
(Swindon) - Posted 7 months ago