A-Plan Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend A-Plan Insurance

About A-Plan Insurance: A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Mr Richards
Verified Buyer

Very good customer service and the experience was stress free.
(Hereford ) - Posted 8 hours ago
Mrs Bull
Verified Buyer

Very efficient kind helped me when I needed it
(Newport) - Posted 1 day ago
Mrs Best
Verified Buyer

Good value insurance, reasonable repayments and very helpful staff.
(Leamington ) - Posted 2 days ago
Mrs Derrick
Verified Buyer

He was very helpful found me a good deal on my car insurance and breakdown cover
(Staines ) - Posted 2 days ago
Verified Buyer

Hey - I can speak to humans just by phoning - just like that!!! AND both she and he were genned up, helpful, and it all worked!! I can't believe it!!!!!!!

From TR4 Man
(Worcester ) - Posted 4 days ago
Mrs McGough
Verified Buyer

Over charged, had to wait for a refund. Promised £25 worth of M&S vouchers which have not been received
(Northampton ) - Posted 4 days ago
Dear Mrs McGough, very sorry about your experience. I will pass on your feedback to the branch manager and we hope to be able to resolve this for you asap.
Mrs Bailey
Verified Buyer

Just wanted to let you know that Richard the Manager at Isle of Wight, Newport Office and his staff provide an excellent and helpful service. I can't recommend them enough for their advice and efficiency.
(Newport) - Posted 5 days ago
Hi Mrs Bailey. I will speak to your branch about this and pass on your feedback. Thank you for letting us know
Ms Szilagyi
Verified Buyer

Recently purchased a M3 BMW as a surprise gift for my stepdaughter,Ms Szlagyi. As she is only 24 I knew insurance was going to be a challenge. Her present insurance company could not help so we were a bit stuck. DT Performance cars, who I bought the car from suggested you. I rang while parked by the roadside with me in the driving seat and Vanda stuck in the passenger seat. Half an hour later we were sorted and I was unceremoniously thrown out of the driving seat ! I cant thank you enough, and neither can she. And breakdown cover included.
(Wilmslow ) - Posted 6 days ago
Mr Hill
Verified Buyer

Good quote but had to check on insurance co. To see if ok. Then had to wait over two months for vouchers that were promised.
(Peterborough ) - Posted 6 days ago
Thanks for your review Mr Hill. I will pass on that feedback on the vouchers to your branch.
Mrs Gilbert
Verified Buyer

A-Plan Insurance covered all the aspects of car insurance that I need at a lower price than I had been quoted from other insurers
(Tunbridge Wells ) - Posted 6 days ago
Mrs Brown
Verified Buyer

Rang for a quote A-Plan sorted everything out for me including the finance side of the policy. The customer service that I got couldn't have been better.
(Hereford ) - Posted 6 days ago
Verified Buyer

I found the team very helpful and polite
(Hereford ) - Posted 6 days ago
Verified Buyer

When doing price comparisons A-Plan provided me with a comparable policy at a reasonable price.
(Thatcham Schemes ) - Posted 6 days ago
Mrs Hill
Verified Buyer

Using A Plan takes the hard work out of getting the best insurance quotation. When you call you get straight through unlike when you contact insurance companies direct and are kept queuing for ages. The staff are really courteous and go the extra mile to find you the most suitable and competitive policy.
I would highly recommend.
(Worcester ) - Posted 6 days ago
Mr Marshall

Great customer service
Mr Botham
Verified Buyer

the advisor i spoke with was very helpful and made it so easy,
also i was more than happy with the quote i recieved
Mrs Doorly

Great servicr
(Ipswich ) - Posted 1 week ago
Mr Ahmad

Good customer service
Good price
Easy to get assistance no long waiting times on phone
(Solihull ) - Posted 1 week ago
Verified Buyer

The staff in the Ruislip office are always helpful, knowledgeable and pleasant.
(Ruislip ) - Posted 1 week ago
Mr Chillingworth
Verified Buyer

Easy to deal with, and very competitive price for my insurance
A-Plan Insurance is rated 4.73 based on 4,649 reviews