A-Plan Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend A-Plan Insurance

About A-Plan Insurance: A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

Mr Armstrong
Verified Buyer
"Following a claim I needed cancell one of my two policies. Which would cost approx£500 Matt (aplan) suggested moving my current vehicle to the other policy. This has saved me £500. Many thanks"
(Farnborough) - Posted 1 day ago
Mr Newbury
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service, very informed team and an excellent quote for my modified VW Transporter and an excellent quote, I couldn't be happier. Thanks."
(Thatcham Schemes) - Posted 1 week ago
Mrs Blakemore
Verified Buyer
"Pleasent, helpful and found the right insurance to meet our needs and pocket. Would recommend A plan to friends and family."
(Kidderminster) - Posted 1 week ago
Mrs Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Efficient, very helpful, saved me money."
(Sutton Coldfield) - Posted 1 week ago
"very efficient"
(Camberley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Mrs Killner
Verified Buyer
"They found a much cheaper car insurance plan for me with the same amount of cover."
(Newport) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Mr Stepien
"very happy"
(Parkstone) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Mr Kedzierski
Verified Buyer
"A-plan insurance is good although I introduced a friend and got your lovely thank you of £25 on MasterCard. However struggerling to find a place that will except it!!!"
(Aylesbury) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Mrs Williamson
Verified Buyer
"Very informative gentleman I spoke to...owning an unusual vehicle he could not do enough to assist..."
Mr Wadsworth
"helpful and polite"
Miss Bailie
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with service."
(Eastleigh) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"They did all the work for me"
(Poole) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Mr Shenton
Verified Buyer
"Although we have moved away we are still able to take our insurances out with the swindon team Colin Gutterage has always been most helpful, We , and carhave taken our own home insurance plus two properties we own ."
(Swindon) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"A Plan charges for their polices my car and building and contents are reasonable, and that is why i have got my car and building and contents Insurance with your company."
Mrs Chambers
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, very efficient and always polite."
(Newbury) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Mr Tolputt
Verified Buyer
"I was quoted one price but after discussion the cost was reduced to match internet, thank you."
(Oxford) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"everyone at A plan are always very helpful."
(Tooting) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"The staff are always clear with the information and assertive. It is the feeling that I enjoy in being with a company I can trust and know I'm in good and reliable hands."
(Birmingham) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Efficient and friendly service"
Miss Clapham
Verified Buyer
"Good friendly service with competitive prices, it’s good to have the personal touch"
(Bromsgrove) - Posted 3 weeks ago