A-Plan Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend A-Plan Insurance

About A-Plan Insurance: A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Quick, professional service been happy with A PLAN for 15 years. Recommended to friends and they are happy. Motor insurance. Well done. Nice to deal with. Deliver quotes competitively"
(Shirley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Pleasant and helpful at all times,will be staying with A-Plan"
(Abingdon) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Great service. Really helpful guy on the phone who found me a great deal and I was able to deal with the same person throughout the process."
(Hereford) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Staff always helpful finding me a good deal. Even without a prior appointment I have popped in and someone has been available. Have recently been advised by John Crossley and another colleague , again most helpful, when Mr Crossley was off work that day. Sorry haven't noted his name, but that can be checked by someone!"
(Bromsgrove) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Very good, I’m still waiting for a contents claim but that isn’t Aplans fault. They are very good at chasing the insurance providers. Very friendly and helpful staff at Aylesbury."
(Aylesbury) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"As usual a helpful and efficient service."
(Camberley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Excellent service. Insuring through A-plan takes the hassle out of making insurance arrangements."
(Camberley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"disappointing"
(Dunstable) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Really sorry to hear this. If you want to let us know some more details, we can look into this matter for you with the branch you dealt with.
"Efficient and very helpful"
(Farnborough) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"5 stars 🌟🤗😇🙂"
(Bletchley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Using a broker means we get to speak to an advisor almost instantly unlike the big name insurers and they can give good advice which a tele sales person cannot. They are also cheaper than the big boys that is why we now have 3 cars and a motorcycle insured with A Plan."
(Carterton) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Excellent service as always, polite professional and personable"
(Gloucester) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Interaction with the A Plan Oxford by telephone is satisfactory; the follow up receipt of documents electronically is generally less than satisfactory as invariable nothing is received or, if it is, the document cannot be accessed or opened requiring a follow up telephone discussion."
(Oxford) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for your feedback. We have passed on your comments on the electronic documents to your branch
"Very helpful staff and competitive premiums."
(Epsom) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Was pleased with the service while arranging my car insurance, gave a competitive quote and followed up with full details ."
(Farnborough) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I prefer a face to face consultation which I received at my local A Plan .I was attended to quickly and efficiently ."
(Eastleigh) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"We have used A-Plan for many years & have found them to be excellent. Competitive pricing, reliable & always helpful & friendly to deal with. We would recommend them unconditionally to anyone."
(Worcester) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I spoke to the manager and had a hike of £140 on last year. Did some research and rang back and spoke to an operative. She gave me a hike of £40 which I found acceptable. I have now after many years lost trust with A plan and may go direct to my chosen company next time!!!!!!!"
(Newport) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Dear Mr Phillips, we're sorry to hear that. We have passed on this feedback to your branch manager who will be in touch to resolve this matter with you.
"will review next time."
(Bletchley) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Always very helpful and always find an insurer to meet my needs"
(Southampton) - Posted 3 weeks ago