A-Plan Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend A-Plan Insurance

About A-Plan Insurance: A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

documents delivered on-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"This is our second year of doing home insurance and car insurance with A plan. The prices quoted were good and the efficiency and friendliness of the staff we spoke to was excellent."
(Bromsgrove) - Posted 1 week ago
"excellent service"
(Horsham) - Posted 1 week ago
"My initial enquiry was unanswered. On followup, the service was good and received a quote that I accepted and paid. After 12 days, I still have not received an acknowledgement of payment or the policy documents although I have sent a reminder"
(Sevenoaks) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dear Mr Sumaria-Shah, we are very sorry to hear this. We have contacted your branch and passed this feedback on. They will be in touch asap to resolve this matter.
"Efficient reminder service and easy to deal with. No explanation of why my caravan premium has gone up more than 10% this year though. I will carefully review it next year."
(Bromsgrove) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Great service"
(Worcester) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Always get us the best deal well in advance of expiry dates. Always very friendly and supportive staff particularly in a crisis. Cannot fault them."
(Sheldon) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Never had any problems . Any time I've renewed great service. Brilliant customer care . and friendly.. thanks . Brian Easterbrook"
(Eastleigh) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Good service"
(Worcester) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Well impressed great help"
(Winchester) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Everybody is always helpful and considerate"
(Farnham) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Having been with A Plan for many years - I have always received good service and attention and concern regarding my policies."
(St Albans) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I am very pleased with my insurance"
(Northampton) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I have to trust the staff are working on my behalf. I do feel the price I continue to pay for car insurance on my little mini remains too high. Driving for over forty years without a speeding ticket or accident. Driver like myself are not responsible for bad drivers that continue to encounter accidents, usually through bad judgment and or stupidity. I find it insulting that my post code has an affect on my insurance cost !"
(Fareham) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Need six separate insurances for different things and you have the bulk of them, the last one a van insurance although I have repeatably requested you email me the details am still waiting, will think twice when things come up for renewal, the next one being public liabilkity in October."
(Tooting) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Mr Langton. We are sorry to hear about that experience. We will pass on that feedback to your branch manager who will be in touch to resolve this with you directly
"Prompt, friendly clear service."
(Ipswich) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Excellent service. Pleasant and helpful staff."
(Shrewsbury) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Extremely satisfied with the service and explanations provided by the agent who assisted me in arranging my insurance cover"
(Taunton) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Been with A Plan for quite a few years now; would't go anywhere else. Always friendly and helpful. And, why do it yourself when A Plan do it all for you at really competitive rates!"
(Southampton Commercial) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Would give 5 stars if you were to offer best renewal quote without us having to push you into it. Makes us think you don't really care if we leave you."
(Bletchley) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"A-Plan has been my brokers since I was 17. I'm now 55. I cannot fault them. The personal service, attention to detail and excellent customer service put them into a category of their own. The whole family use them. They've become almost like family - the long term staff will ask me how my daughters are. They've got th e measure of all of us."
(Worcester) - Posted 3 weeks ago