A-Plan Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend A-Plan Insurance

About A-Plan Insurance: A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

"Has to mess about comparing quotes so they could match etc..."
(Newport) - Posted 3 hours ago
Mrs Sheldon
Verified Buyer
"The call to renew the insurance was quick and to the point."
(Shirley ) - Posted 2 days ago
"Very happy with service"
(St Albans) - Posted 2 days ago
"A-Plan are always courteous and helpful and go the extra mile to find insurance that suits the purpose for each individual ."
(Salisbury ) - Posted 5 days ago
"By giving me the best and most comprehensive cover for my car"
(Newport) - Posted 5 days ago
Mrs Tomkins
Verified Buyer
"Efficient and competent. It would be good if they got my email correct. It is liztomkins3@gmail.com"
(Sheldon ) - Posted 1 week ago
Miss Mullin
Verified Buyer
"The service was quick and efficient. AlosI"
(Sheldon ) - Posted 1 week ago
Mr Addison
Verified Buyer
"ALWAYS GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY IM ALWAYS HAPPY TO RECOMEND YOU ."
(Sevenoaks ) - Posted 1 week ago
"Same as usual good service"
(Shirley ) - Posted 1 week ago
Miss Brumby
Verified Buyer
"Because they were very efficient and gave me what I needed."
(St Albans) - Posted 1 week ago
"The team are always very helpful, exceedingly knowledgeable, and always go the extra mile. I do like to have real people to do business with, as I'm confident they see that all my details are correct each year, and I'm not under insured, and they do fair pricing for their great service."
(Poole ) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very helpful"
(Salisbury ) - Posted 1 week ago
"Quote offered not competitive"
(Macclesfield ) - Posted 1 week ago
"a pleasant and helpful girl on the phone, and she quoted a reasonable price"
(Salisbury ) - Posted 1 week ago
"You was far to expensive for the same company on line was £100 less than your quote Your quote was at the lowest £296 lol to much Yours Antony Raymond Fawley"
(Salisbury ) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you for your feedback. We always try to be as competitive as possible in the market but it is very important to us to make sure you have the right cover for your needs so you have the peace of mind that you are correctly insured in the unfortunate event that you need to make a claim. If you would like any further information, please contact your branch who will be happy to discuss this in more detail. Regards A-Plan Insurance
Mr McDonnell
Verified Buyer
"Competitive price on products, but most importantly you can go into the shop and physically speak to the person sat in front of you."
(Salisbury ) - Posted 1 week ago
"I have found for over the last 3 years that A Plan have been excellent on customer service and pricing. If there was a price I was not happy with, they would always go back and try harder for me. I have 2 vehicles insured and public and employers reliability insurance. One stop shop"
(Shirley ) - Posted 1 week ago
"All the staff we have dealt with were courteous,helpful. They explained what the new policy was about and any changes. I would refer APlan to my friends."
(Poole ) - Posted 1 week ago
Mr Wiseman
Verified Buyer
"An immediate and very helpful response to my report and requests"
(St Albans) - Posted 1 week ago
"Dealt with my requirements promptly and efficiently"
(Staines ) - Posted 1 week ago