A-Plan Insurance Reviews

3,615 Reviews

A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Mrs Tupper
Verified Buyer

Face to face personal service was great and I did not feel rushed into anything.
Mrs Lloyd
Verified Buyer

excellent service. Explained everything in easy to understand terms
Miss Hulme
Verified Buyer

You started off with one price to get me interested but when it came to paying the added extras that weren't discussed made the cost unacceptable. Should have been up front from the start
Sorry to hear that Miss Hulme. I have asked the branch to get in touch with you to see if we can resolve this.
Mr Dessi

Fantastic
Mr Cadman

Efficient and friendly service
Mrs Vaughan
Verified Buyer

very helpful telephone contact, & the M&S voucher most welcome . If you would like to quote for house cover get in touch before month end
Mrs Parker
Verified Buyer

The service was friendly and you beat all the quotes including my renewal! I did have to contact you to ask for my documents as it hadn't been received, but apart from that all good.
Verified Buyer

it is cheaper than other quotes for the same thing
Mr Jarvis
Verified Buyer

As a new driver and I am self employed I needed a small van for my work and it was thanks to a-plan insurance to help me get my insurance cover. It was very straight forward and good advice on my policy and very friendly, highly recommend.
Verified Buyer

Great service, highly recommended. ????
Mrs Hayward
Verified Buyer

The staff were polite and courteous. Great service, shame insurance costs so much. I shall try them again next year.
Mr Dougherty
Verified Buyer

Quick quote and efficient backup ie communication arrived as stated and detail clear.
Miss Bright
Verified Buyer

Insurance sorted efficiently. Able to insure after 6 years out of the country living and working in Namibia.
Mr Bagnall
Verified Buyer

A-Plan were able to offer me a tailor made policy to cover modifications to my van at a competitive price. They came highly recommended from a friend and were very helpful on the phone.
Many thanks,
Steve Bagnall
Mr Quinn
Verified Buyer

They met my requirements.
Mr Curry
Verified Buyer

The staff were very helpful and the price for this year was very good hopefully next year will be as good
Mr Munslow
Verified Buyer

Excellent telephone and face-to-face experience. Helpful and polite.
Mr Nutland
Verified Buyer

A-Plan had wrote to me and got me interested. Then I asked around friends whom all gave really positive feedback. I went to the swindon office where I was helped with car insurance and my buildings /contents. I was so pleased with the outcome. I would recommend A-Plan to friends and family.
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service and good low deposit to suit my needs
Verified Buyer

Very helpful staff who made the whole thing easy to do.
A-Plan Insurance is rated 4.74 based on 3,615 reviews