A-Plan Insurance Reviews

3,730 Reviews

A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Mrs Hill

the insurance was too expensive I paid almost £1000
I'm sorry to hear this Mrs Hill. We do always shop around for clients to find them the best deal. I will ask your branch to look into this for you and come back to you. Best wishes, A-Plan
Mr Nisbet

Friendly and thorough.
Verified Buyer

The customer service I received over the phone was friendly and helpful.
Mr Swanston

Very obliging
Mrs Repton
Verified Buyer

They took my individual needs and found the appropriate policy.
Mrs Haycock
Verified Buyer

An excellent customer service which I cannot fault. I was particularly impressed with the help and guidance provided by Peter Barratt.

Very helpful
Verified Buyer

Found me the best value car insurance and it was sorted with no problems
Mrs Richards
Verified Buyer

Very honest service. Explained things properly and thoroughly but could have been better price!
Mr Wood
Verified Buyer

just had brake down in my stag, link to brake down company very good
Mr Plumb
Verified Buyer

Re insured our house when a claim was still in the process, where our existing Brokers of 20 yrs were not interested in helping. Really good efficient and friendly service, thank you. You can have our car insurances as well.
Ms Boulton
Verified Buyer

Service was very efficient and quick. They explained everything to do with my campervan conversion insurance. Very happy
Mr Gore
Verified Buyer

Very good easy to set up and very good customer service.
Mr Drew

quick service
Mr Richards
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and accommodating. They try their best to find the right deal. Would recommend.
Mr Fletcher
Verified Buyer

Really pleased with my level of cover and the price was exceptional, especially for a modified vehicle.
Telephone manner from the staff was great- really friendly and professional with good knowledge about their products.
I was with my last insurance company for around 10 years until the price rose astronomically for no reason- Assuming the same thing doesn't occur here I will be staying for a long time and recommending to people I know.
Mrs Kalus

Easy and good service
Mr Thorlby
Verified Buyer

Service is good and staff are very helpful but I got a lot of letters about my proof of no claims. While I appreciate the importance of sending them through there wasn't any info of where I could send them to on the letter. I had to call which wasn't an issue but I'm so busy I kept forgetting! It's all sorted now but thought it was worth mentioning to help your future clients! :)
Thanks for your feedback Mr Thorlby. This is something we are working on to resolve for all our clients. Best wishes
Mr Guru
Verified Buyer

I'm very happy with your service
Mr Cogswell
Verified Buyer

provide required cover at a competitive price
A-Plan Insurance is rated 4.74 based on 3,730 reviews