A-Plan Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend A-Plan Insurance

About A-Plan Insurance: A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

documents delivered on-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Always professional, polite and courteous. Please keep on the high st !"
(Macclesfield) - Posted 1 day ago
"I would recommend A-Plan Insurance as the staff are always very helpfull and friendly"
(Salisbury) - Posted 1 day ago
"Consistently attentive, professional and very happy with the service you provided over the last decade"
(Newport) - Posted 2 days ago
"Fantastic customer service as always! Many thanks Dan!"
(Thatcham Schemes) - Posted 2 days ago
"Simple straight forward and affordable."
(Wilmslow) - Posted 2 days ago
"A plan staff are always very helpful and try to find a policy to suit you at the right price . I have been doing business with them for five or six years and have recommended them to friends and family . One of the added bonuses with them is that if you are unfortunate enough to have a claim they deal with it for you ., which takes away some of the stress of an unfortunate event ."
(Salisbury) - Posted 2 days ago
"Very helpful staff"
(Loughborough) - Posted 3 days ago
"Never even received my policy 2 maths after and waiting"
(Witney) - Posted 3 days ago
Dear Mr Potter. Very sorry to hear that. We will chase up your branch today and get that resolved for you.
"Good customer service, with a friendly and helpful attitude."
(Newport) - Posted 3 days ago
"Lack of concentration had to keep chasing to sort problems out and still waiting on paper work which been 2 weeks now."
(Eastleigh) - Posted 3 days ago
Dear Mr Collins, we're sorry to hear about your experience. We have spoken to your branch and they will be in touch to resolve this for you as soon as possible.
"I'm really satisfied with the company and with the service I got at the office in Ipswich,when I took out my car insurance, I would recommend to my friends and family that they should go to A-plan for car insurance and home insurance."
(Ipswich) - Posted 4 days ago
"Good insurance A-plan"
(Parkstone) - Posted 5 days ago
"Excellent! outstanding, helpful service"
(Chelmsford) - Posted 5 days ago
"Good customer service."
(Macclesfield) - Posted 6 days ago
"Every thing was done in a smooth process & the service was quick & efficient"
(Bletchley) - Posted 1 week ago
"Staff very helpful and got me the best quote for myself and it took the stress out of shopping around"
(Cheltenham) - Posted 1 week ago
"First class service from initiall phone call through to policy acceptance . Cheers to all at A-Plan"
(Thatcham Schemes) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very helpful"
(Horsham) - Posted 1 week ago
"Excellent Staff, Cooperative and clear communication"
(Taunton) - Posted 1 week ago
"Just a guick note to say how still very pleased i am with a plan in gloucester after all the years me and my wife have been dealing with them and in particular gentleman called Scott I think his his name , always very polite and assisting which makes keep going back thank you"
(Farnham) - Posted 1 week ago