A-Plan Insurance Reviews

4,052 Reviews

A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Mr Bebbington
Verified Buyer

The lady I spoke to was polite and very helpful
I happy to continue to give you my business and possibly add further insurance policies
Once again thanks for your help
Mr Hillier
Verified Buyer

We were greeted by very efficient young lade who sorted out our insurance easily, whereas another two insurance companies w asked directly said our newbuild house did not exist!
Mrs Taylor
Verified Buyer

Very helpful staff. no pushy sales patter. and a great price
Nottage
Verified Buyer

The renewal of my policies (formerly with Sarum) was carried out promptly and efficiently.
Mr Warr
Verified Buyer

pleasant to deal with & gave me a very competitive quote
Miss Roberts
Verified Buyer

They always provide excellent customer service.
Mr Mayston
Verified Buyer

By being sensible with policy prices and very help full team.
Mr Connors
Verified Buyer

Very helpful all the time eny problem thay are happy to sort don't matter haw many times you call there still happy to help ..... Mr w connors๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Mr Curtis
Verified Buyer

Still waiting for my insurance policy?. Keep phoneing no joy.
Sorry to hear that Mr Curtis. I will pass this feedback on to the branch and they will be in touch to resolve this as soon as possible
Mr Wilsher
Verified Buyer

I was promised documents sent through the post, very important! Sadly have not received them? :(
Very sorry to hear this. I will speak to your branch and ask them to resolve this for you as soon as possible. Best wishes
Verified Buyer

Sorted all out and cheaper than my renewal quote
Mrs Griffiths
Verified Buyer

One stop shop, good price
Mrs Hartwell
Verified Buyer

They found the right insurance for me
Mrs Hall
Verified Buyer

It was a pleasure to deal with A plan - the member of staff so helpful.
Mrs Mussared
Verified Buyer

I have been using A-Plan which was Shelton's before the name change for many years now and they some of them know by the one that changes her very often!! lol. But on a serious note they are not always the cheapest but they can get very close which most times is just as good and works for me. What makes them so brilliant is that as soon as you have phoned them about an accident they are right on the case and will help through the process, they don't just leave you. Ive had insurance companies that you can only call and sometimes this doesn't get sorted right it maybe takes 10 calls before something is done, however having A-Plan by your side makes the process easy and stress free!
Mr Tutton
Verified Buyer

Nice to talk to a person instead of a machine. All very civilised with a coffee thrown in!
Milne

Reviewed and reduced quotation
Mr Hall
Verified Buyer

I asked for a quote for insurance on a new Audi S3. I was only offered a second policy with Markerstudy who cover my 17 year old Subaru. Fine for a classic Subaru but not suitable for the new Audi. In particular I was looking for an insurer with a good customer reputation and full new replacement for the first two years. Markerstudy reviews are quite terrible and also do not offer the 2 year full replacement.
I was disappointed that no other companies were offered so I have insured the Audi with NFU Mutual who are top of the customer satisfaction list and offer the full cover.
Thanks for your feedback Mr Hall. I have passed this on to the relevant branch and they are looking into this for you. Best wishes, A-Plan
Mr Valler
Verified Buyer

I am not getting enough information
Sorry to hear this Mr Valler. I have passed on your feedback to your branch and they will be in touch to resolve this. Kind regards
Verified Buyer

By making sure we got the best deal!
A-Plan Insurance is rated 4.73 based on 4,052 reviews