A-Plan Insurance Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read A-Plan Insurance Reviews

About A-Plan Insurance:

A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

Helpful friendly and professional staff products are competitively priced
(Sutton Coldfield) - Posted 5 days ago
Great to have a local office and for the phone to be answered by a human voice without loads of "Options" to have to select! No matter who answers, they are all friendly and very efficient. Have confidence in the fact that they will get us the best deals out there - so much so that we have four properties and two cars insured with A-Plan now.
(Horsham) - Posted 1 week ago
A-plan have been very helpful with everything I have asked about and done well with renewed policy’s.
(Ipswich) - Posted 1 week ago
I pay by direct debit asked for it to be on the 18th its coming out on the 8/9th its me who pays £30 if its not covered luckily I was looking on the 9th and noticed and transferred extra funds to cover ...it's not the first time this has happened and please don't do anything about it now as I expect it to go out on this date now and don't want £30 to be coming out of my pocket again
(Witney) - Posted 1 week ago
They sent me someone else's insurance quote, called unnecessarily after I'd already updated my details and still managed to get those details wrong when my actual quote came through. Much better in person but very unimpressed with their renewals team.
(Epsom) - Posted 1 week ago
Good service and competitive pricing.
(Banbury) - Posted 1 week ago
Prompt in coming up with a keen quotation on an extra car with a good price, a good insurance company and pleasant & efficient ongoing service. What more could you want?
(Gloucester) - Posted 1 week ago
Good service but try to sell too many additional products
(Andover) - Posted 1 week ago
Very good customer service, always getting back to you when they say they will and excellent advice regarding insuring my rental property. Would use again.
(Farnborough) - Posted 1 week ago
Very knowledgeable, professional and efficient team.
(Bournemouth) - Posted 1 week ago
not had to submit a claim so cannot answer your question
(Wilmslow) - Posted 1 week ago
A plan insurance found me a car insurance policy that met my needs perfectly and at a very competitive price very efficient service
(Salisbury) - Posted 1 week ago
I've used A-Plan for my motor insurance for many years and the face to face service has always been very good and the premiums I have paid have been very reasonable and often cheaper than online quotations from other companies.
(Southampton) - Posted 1 week ago
A-Plan always deal with any query problem or claim with marvellous efficiency and speed
(Bromsgrove) - Posted 1 week ago
Staff in Exeter have always given me a first class service, thank you
(Exeter) - Posted 1 week ago
Very helpful friendly staff as we prefer to visit the office than by phone
(Andover) - Posted 1 week ago
Good information on insurance and new company coverage and best price on market,paid yearly amount by card a week later.
(Newport) - Posted 1 week ago
I have been with A-Plan for 7 or 8 years now and they have been very good and staff in the Ruislip shop are very polite.
(Ruislip) - Posted 1 week ago
Very polite professional service Would recommend for price and Quality of service
(Swindon) - Posted 1 week ago
Staff are very efficient and knowledgeable. The staff always listen to my questions and respond in a clear manner. I was very pleased with my recent home contents insurance renewal quote.
(Poole) - Posted 1 week ago