A-Plan Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend A-Plan Insurance

About A-Plan Insurance: A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

documents delivered on-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Highly recommended, first class customer service, can not fault any of the staff."
(Eastleigh) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Helpful and polite through our insurance renewal"
(Witney) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I think A plan is good n reliable n very helpful"
(Salisbury) - Posted 1 month ago
"Excellent customer service. The young man that served me at Macclesfield was a new member to the team but his customer service skills were very good. He explained everything and checked a couple of things with a more experienced colleague. He really was interested and went the extra mile. Well done 👍"
(Macclesfield) - Posted 1 month ago
"As you know I've always been happy with your customer service. However I'm far from happy with my latest premium so I may have to think again next year. I may be just over 70 now but I hope to carry on driving for a few years as Ive never had an accident in forty years."
(Andover) - Posted 1 month ago
"Been with A-plan now for both car and house insurance for several years. Service has always been efficient, prompt and courteous and they have always provided a good deal. When I did have to make a claim they helped through all stages."
(Gloucester) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very satisfied with the service"
(Camberley) - Posted 2 months ago
"Always professional, polite and courteous. Please keep on the high st !"
(Macclesfield) - Posted 2 months ago
"I would recommend A-Plan Insurance as the staff are always very helpfull and friendly"
(Salisbury) - Posted 2 months ago
"Consistently attentive, professional and very happy with the service you provided over the last decade"
(Newport) - Posted 2 months ago
"Fantastic customer service as always! Many thanks Dan!"
(Thatcham Schemes) - Posted 2 months ago
"Simple straight forward and affordable."
(Wilmslow) - Posted 2 months ago
"A plan staff are always very helpful and try to find a policy to suit you at the right price . I have been doing business with them for five or six years and have recommended them to friends and family . One of the added bonuses with them is that if you are unfortunate enough to have a claim they deal with it for you ., which takes away some of the stress of an unfortunate event ."
(Salisbury) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very helpful staff"
(Loughborough) - Posted 2 months ago
"Never even received my policy 2 maths after and waiting"
(Witney) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Mr Potter. Very sorry to hear that. We will chase up your branch today and get that resolved for you.
"Good customer service, with a friendly and helpful attitude."
(Newport) - Posted 2 months ago
"Lack of concentration had to keep chasing to sort problems out and still waiting on paper work which been 2 weeks now."
(Eastleigh) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Mr Collins, we're sorry to hear about your experience. We have spoken to your branch and they will be in touch to resolve this for you as soon as possible.
"I'm really satisfied with the company and with the service I got at the office in Ipswich,when I took out my car insurance, I would recommend to my friends and family that they should go to A-plan for car insurance and home insurance."
(Ipswich) - Posted 2 months ago
"Good insurance A-plan"
(Parkstone) - Posted 2 months ago
"Excellent! outstanding, helpful service"
(Chelmsford) - Posted 2 months ago