A-Plan Insurance Reviews

Read A-Plan Insurance Reviews

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

Tell us how A-Plan Insurance made you happy
I spoke with James (Birmingham A-Plan) 26.01.23, to renew my Home Insurance. He was totally friendly, polite and informative and gave me down to earth advice. I would recommend James to help with insurance queries.
I have been trying to get a quote from aplan thatcham have sent email requests for a quote. Rang the office to be told I would get a call back. Still nothing rang other offices and asked them to quote they informed me it had to be thatcham for camper van insurance tried to put me through to them and got no answer so again promised a call back. Put my issues on a vw Facebook page a member of staff from thatcham private messaged me to apologise which was nice asked me to send him my phone number and details for insurance and he would call me. Still nothing Due to hospital treatment that is about to start I had to just get insurance quickly and had to pay through the nose for it but at least they bothered to call me back. Totally disappointed in aplan after all the good things I had heard about them
I called A-Plan Cheltenham for a new home insurance quote today and cannot recommend them highly enough. Quite why I haven't called A-Plan before is beyond me! Really efficient and friendly help from Simon and Steve with a great insurance policy and at very competitive price - thank you guys.
I rang today to renew my insurance. I spoke to Tai, he was very helpful, polite and informative. I would definitely recommend A plan to all friends and family.
I can’t praise Simon and Ricky from the Banbury branch up enough. They are so professional, helpful and friendly they made a very difficult claim slightly less stressful. It was due to them that I renewed again with A-Plan. They deserve a pay rise!
(Banbury) - Posted 2 years ago
Great response, supportive and helpful. Thank you
(Chichester) - Posted 2 years ago
Ryan at the Aylesbury office was very helpful in renewing my car insurance and also looking for classic car insurance. All happened easily and quickly and all sorted no issues.
(Aylesbury) - Posted 2 years ago
It was disappointing not to be able to deal with your local Ipswich Office with queries. I know my deal was agreed elsewhere, but, originally I was unaware of your presence in Ipswich. Whilst I'm not privy to your internal procedures, there must be a way I can conduct business locally without prejudicing the e originator.
(Eastleigh) - Posted 2 years ago
Professional and courteous. Informative and fair.
(Salisbury) - Posted 2 years ago
All very good and easy to deal with. 👍.
(Thatcham) - Posted 2 years ago
Fantastic knowledge of products available, I already had my car insurance with you then I got asked about house insurance, I can honestly say you matched the previous supplier with contents and building cover required but at a much more competitive price .. keep up the good work .
(Shirley) - Posted 2 years ago
All the insurance we need, competitively priced and friendly, helpful advice.
(Banbury) - Posted 2 years ago
Very helpful with all aspects of the insurance. Rated as 5.
(Ipswich) - Posted 2 years ago
A very helpful team in obtaining quotations for house/contents and car. All queries are answered simply.
(Banbury) - Posted 2 years ago
I'm happy the way you handle my renew policy simple but fast and really got me the best deal
(Ruislip) - Posted 2 years ago
Very good effective service. Agent very helpful. Still waiting for £25 Marks and Spencer voucher.
(Chester) - Posted 2 years ago
Dear Mr Withers, thank you for the review. I have contacted your branch regarding the voucher and they will be contacting you today regarding this. Regards A-Plan
Helpful friendly staff. Knowledgable about product and able to explain various issues.
(Basingstoke) - Posted 2 years ago
I used to have several insurance policies with a plan Bletchley , but the service has not been the best over the last year , many times they have said they will call back and don’t hence I’m slowly taking all my policies elsewhere
(Bletchley) - Posted 2 years ago
Dear Mr Horton, we are sorry to hear about your experience and this unacceptable. I have asked the branch manager to get in touch with you asap. Kind regards, A-Plan
Very good service with the details explained. Charmaine is very good
(Chichester) - Posted 2 years ago
Very thorough and not pushy.
(Eastleigh) - Posted 2 years ago