A-Plan Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend A-Plan Insurance

About A-Plan Insurance: A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

"Always helpful."
(Worcester) - Posted 1 day ago
Bob Hallam
"Excellent service from knowledgeable staff. Good value for money compared to Internet insurance sites. Rather nice to speak and interact with a "human"!!"
"Nothing was too much trouble for them, they answered all my questions, called back as they advised they would do so and found a competitive quote for me"
(Parkstone) - Posted 3 days ago
"Staff at Gloucester ,are always very helpful with any type of problems ,having used APlan for many years I would not consider a change to anyone else,,Many thanks Gloucester staff,,A Lodge"
(Gloucester) - Posted 6 days ago
"Carried out our instructions quick. And efficiently. Got the bet deal and was polite and helpful."
(Fareham) - Posted 1 week ago
"Knowledgeable staff. Returned calls quickly. Understood product I needed"
(Maidenhead) - Posted 1 week ago
"Great service from all Jason extremely helpful."
(Camberley) - Posted 1 week ago
Mrs Perkins
Verified Buyer
"The team are helpful and the knowledge they are on the ball as to when the insurance is due for all my properties. It is very reassuring. I am very pleased with A.Plan"
(Kidderminster) - Posted 1 week ago
Mr Burnett
Verified Buyer
"Very good team with a lot of knowledge. A-plan found me a very competitive insurance on my bmw sports 4x4. & they seem to be a very nice genuine friendly team. I think its good to see your insurer in person. 1 on 1 very happy hope they continue to be competitive & listen. Cheers A-plan"
"Fantastic"
(Parkstone) - Posted 1 week ago
Miss Galvin
Verified Buyer
"It sorted out my policy efficiently and seems to value repeating customers, very friendly staff in Fareham branch."
(Fareham) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very good at listening to me requirements."
(Swindon) - Posted 1 week ago
"The person on the phone was very thorough and knowledgeable."
Mrs Wilkins
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and friendly staff with expert advice and giving real competitive value for the cover offered."
Mrs Ellard
Verified Buyer
"We have been with A Plan for quite a while it’s really nice to talk to a person not a machine I can’t fault all the people I have spoken to hope it continues ."
(Solihull) - Posted 1 week ago
Mrs Talman
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with my insurances. Was given very good service by the team."
(Basingstoke) - Posted 1 week ago
"No problem very good service speciall Good dealing with Matthew"
(Weybridge) - Posted 1 week ago
Mrs Burden
Verified Buyer
"Friendly efficiently and helpful"
(Basingstoke) - Posted 1 week ago
"I have used APlan for a few years now and insure my motor vehicle, house and contents. I have always been more than satisfied with their staff who are helpful, friendly and obliging. I have recommended A-Plan to a friend who also uses A-Plan for his motor vehicle insurance. I I would not hesitate to recommend A-Plan to anyone."
(Gloucester) - Posted 1 week ago
"Kelsie Walker couldn’t of done enough for us changing our insurance over to A plan. We got a great deal and are very pleased."
A-Plan Insurance is rated 4.73 based on 5,040 reviews