A-Plan Insurance Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read A-Plan Insurance Reviews

About A-Plan Insurance:

A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

Quick enough to take my money but had to chase up documents I requested. Also recommend a friend and yet again had to make numerous calls to claim my £25 voucher.
(Maidstone) - Posted 1 month ago
disappointed you do not cover mice in roof.didnot no when i change insures
(Cheltenham) - Posted 1 month ago
did NOT renew policy on x3 motorcycles that I had covered with A plan as got better deal online,saving over £200 on one machine alone,quoted £278 on a 24yr old machine and got cover for that bike at less than £78 for same cover of TPF&T,I WILL BE CHECKING MY BANK ACCOUNT AT CASH MACHINE TO ENSURE NO UNAUTHORISED WITHDRAWAL OF CASH HAS BEEN MADE FOR INSURANCE AS I CLEARLY TOLD THE AGENT ON THE PHONE I HAD RENEWED ELSEWHERE. If funds have been taken without my authorisation,i will be lodging a complaint with the fsa.
(Northampton) - Posted 1 month ago
Need six separate insurances for different things and you have the bulk of them, the last one a van insurance although I have repeatably requested you email me the details am still waiting, will think twice when things come up for renewal, the next one being public liabilkity in October.
(Tooting) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mr Langton. We are sorry to hear about that experience. We will pass on that feedback to your branch manager who will be in touch to resolve this with you directly
New computing system caused a lot of inconvenience for me when trying to move house.
(Eastleigh) - Posted 2 months ago
Apologies for the inconvenience that this caused you. We will pass this feedback on to your branch and they will be in touch
After three weeks I am still waiting for my insurance certificate.
(Peterborough) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Mr Ferris, we will chase this up for you now. Apologies for the inconvenience.
I asked for a quote for house insurance to be paid by direct debit and I do not do business on line .I received a quote to be paid up front and for D/Dpayment take out a loan at extra cost and pestered by some loan company to arrange on line .Not acceptable
(Newport) - Posted 3 months ago
Dear Mr Cooke, thank you for your feedback and apologies for the inconvenience caused. I have asked the branch manager to get in touch with you directly to resolve this matter
will review next time.
(Bletchley) - Posted 3 months ago
I didn't feel that what Dominic was offering me was a proper broking service. He explained to me that Chubb would not cover my 'pre-existing condition' for the travel insurance part of the insurance cover but then did not offer a thought through solution to the travel cover for someone with undeveloped CLL which has no current effect on my health at the moment so in a way is not a 'pre-existing condition' at all. I felt as if I was being treated like something that he just had to get off his desk. I plan to seek another broker for my household insurance.
(Wilmslow) - Posted 10 months ago
Dear Mr Pease. Thank you for your feedback. We have passed your comments on to your branch and the manager will be in touch to discuss the experience that you had.
No, I've received a renewal notice, but it's UP 20%! With no reason for such an increase. Thought as my. Broker, you could have got a better quote
(Ruislip) - Posted 1 year ago
Dear Mr McIntosh, i've passed on your feedback to your branch and they will be in touch to discuss this with you.
Always good customer care over the years. But not happy i had to pay a lot for cancellation after last renewal, when i had mentioned i needed the insurance for 2-3 months as i was getting a new car. I should have been advised to go for temporary insurance at the renewal. So lost almost £200.00 in cancellation fee. So not happy.
(Poole) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi there. I'm very sorry to hear about your experience. I have passed this on to your branch to look into and the manager will be in touch with you.
I have received this email request to review the service I have received as I (apparently) have insurance with A Plan..... I don’t have a policy with A Plan! Seems entry into the A Plan prize draw has triggered a nuisance email. Oops
(Cheltenham) - Posted 1 year ago
Dear Ms Miller. We will investigate this for you our end. Apologies if you received this in error.
I took out my insurance after a recommendation, which was noted and accepted at the time. Because of this, my "recommender" was due to receive a payment for doing so. However, it took several phone calls and well over a month before any money was received. A-Plan make a point of asking for recommendations, but have to be pushed before they fulfil their part of the bargain.
(Welwyn Garden City) - Posted 1 year ago
Dear Mr Shaw, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. We have passed on your feedback to the branch who will look into this for you.
Transparencey ?
(Andover) - Posted 1 year ago
Dear Mrs Reid. We have passed on your comments to your branch who will be in touch to discuss further.
You offered me renewal of my motorbike insurance at a very high rate. I obtained a better and lower quote elsewhere. When I didn't renew you phoned me and said you had made a mistake and the quote should have been lower. This smelt of sharp practice. In the past I have trusted you to find me the best quote. I won't do that again
(St Albans) - Posted 1 year ago
Dear Mr Flynn. That was not our intention at all and I can assure you that this is not how we do business. Eric the branch manager will be in touch to discuss further and hopefully put your mind at ease.
Everything
(Sheldon) - Posted 1 year ago
Sorry to hear that. We would like the opportunity to find out some more details. Your branch will be in touch.
Well it rip off moved house and my car insurance was £310.00 pounds and went up to £640.00 pounds then I found out that post office. Through same insurance could done it for £350.09 pounds .you put up house insurance you quote was £750.00 pounds what a joke I got it for £400.00 pounds so next year when my car insurance is up I will not be coming back to you .
Dear Mr Robinson. We’re sorry that you felt we were expensive on this occasion. We spend the extra time needed to get to know you and properly understand your insurance needs and then work with a panel of insurers to make sure we get you the most competitive quote for the level of cover you require. Our fully trained Insurance experts are available in branch and over the phone to help you with any questions you have and to manage any claims on your behalf. It is important to have the right cover so you have the peace of mind that you are correctly insured in the unfortunate event that you need to make a claim. If you would like to discuss further please contact the Sheldon branch. Regards A-Plan Insurance
Over charged, had to wait for a refund. Promised £25 worth of M&S vouchers which have not been received
(Northampton) - Posted 2 years ago
Dear Mrs McGough, very sorry about your experience. I will pass on your feedback to the branch manager and we hope to be able to resolve this for you asap.
I paid for van insurance in April of this year but have not received any documentation at all. Would you please contact me to rectify this situation? Mr TJ Horsman 07719487377 Thank you.
(Shirley) - Posted 2 years ago
Dear Mr Horsman, very sorry to hear this. I will forward this feedback to your branch immediately and get this rectified. Kind regards, A-Plan
As I live on a boat and you do boat insurance it's mad that you dont do it for people who have cars that live on boats stupid price to pay not happy with it at all
(Worcester) - Posted 2 years ago
Very sorry to hear that. I will pass on your feedback to your branch. Thank you for letting us know.
A-Plan Insurance is rated 4.72 based on 5,909 reviews