A-Plan Insurance Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read A-Plan Insurance Reviews

About A-Plan Insurance:

A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

Insured all my cars with A-Plan, even my house. Then they come back with a ridiculous quote for my wife's car, even after I told them what I was quoted so far. From the sneer down the phone, I don't think they believed me. Wife's car is insured now and I'll be taking the rest of my business elsewhere. Thanks A-Plan.
(Thatcham) - Posted 1 year ago
Dear Mr Heywood, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. We have passed on your feedback to the branch who will look into this for you.
Did not contact me regarding renewing van insurance was driving around and insured for three months in a brand-new van
(Horsham) - Posted 7 months ago
Dear Mr Parsons, thank you for your feedback. We have passed this on to your branch and they will be in touch to discuss this with you.
Very good service , and very pleasant atmosphere. It's so nice to talk to a person instead of on a telephone, or email, and to have everything explained . Overall would recommend to other people.
(Bury) - Posted 1 year ago
Polite and friendly staff ready to go the extra mile
(Dunstable) - Posted 2 years ago
I have dealt with Alex Onslow-Major at the Maidenhead Office for the past five years with regard to my car insurance and have always found him very helpful and courteous and he has found competitive premiums. Last month, June 2015, he has also managed to secure a reduction in my current buildings and contents insurance. I have no hesitation in recommending A-plan.
Lack of concentration had to keep chasing to sort problems out and still waiting on paper work which been 2 weeks now.
(Eastleigh) - Posted 10 months ago
Dear Mr Collins, we're sorry to hear about your experience. We have spoken to your branch and they will be in touch to resolve this for you as soon as possible.
Was kept on the phone for a very long time each time I called wit no apology when someone finally did answer. Links to obtaining my new documents didn't work and when I e mailed you to have them sent in the post, no reply to mh e mail and i still.jabent received the documents. Absolutely terrible service! Can I have my documents please?
(Tooting) - Posted 10 months ago
Dear Mr Brady, Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry that you had this experience. Thank you for sharing some more information. I have now been able to pass this on to the branch that you have been dealing with. They will be in touch to ensure your documents are sent to you today.
Excellent service and very competitive rates
(Sandhurst) - Posted 1 year ago
Have been with a plan for 32 years always had good customer service however recent issues with price hikes have led to me moving branches and therefore not having counter assistance (I will now have to deal online or telephone may just as well go with the tech players as they are cheaper) shame!
(Thatcham) - Posted 1 year ago
Dear Mr Ward, we are sorry to hear about your recent experience. We would certainly not want to lose the custom of such a loyal client. If you would like to discuss the issues in more detail, your branch would be delighted to hear from you or you can email reviews@aplan.co.uk and we can arrange for someone to call you.
No bad experiences was going to give you 4; or 5 stars.
(Fareham) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Mr Stanley. Was wondering why only a 1 star was given. Would you mind emailing us and letting us know the reason as you mentioned that you were going to give us 4 or 5 stars.
Salesman was very cock sure of him self & arguementive
(Eastleigh) - Posted 2 years ago
Very sorry to hear that Mr Davidson. I will pass on this feedback to your branch and ask the manager to get in touch to resolve this issue
Highly recommended, first class customer service, can not fault any of the staff.
(Eastleigh) - Posted 8 months ago
Helpful and polite through our insurance renewal
(Witney) - Posted 8 months ago
As you know I've always been happy with your customer service. However I'm far from happy with my latest premium so I may have to think again next year. I may be just over 70 now but I hope to carry on driving for a few years as Ive never had an accident in forty years.
(Andover) - Posted 9 months ago
I would recommend A-Plan Insurance as the staff are always very helpfull and friendly
(Salisbury) - Posted 10 months ago
Never even received my policy 2 maths after and waiting
(Witney) - Posted 10 months ago
Dear Mr Potter. Very sorry to hear that. We will chase up your branch today and get that resolved for you.
Good customer service, with a friendly and helpful attitude.
(Newport) - Posted 10 months ago
I have been a customer of A plan for 30 years. Initially the service was excellent. The company is struggling to compete and retain customers. I eventually got a reasonable price for the insurance. One of your staff was dismissive and I almost changed to another company.
(Farnborough) - Posted 10 months ago
Dear Mrs Truss, we're really sorry to hear about your experience. We have passed on your comments to the branch manager who will be in touch to resolve this. We do appreciate your loyalty and obviously want to ensure that you continue to experience excellent service, so will be taking your feedback seriously.
I didn't feel that what Dominic was offering me was a proper broking service. He explained to me that Chubb would not cover my 'pre-existing condition' for the travel insurance part of the insurance cover but then did not offer a thought through solution to the travel cover for someone with undeveloped CLL which has no current effect on my health at the moment so in a way is not a 'pre-existing condition' at all. I felt as if I was being treated like something that he just had to get off his desk. I plan to seek another broker for my household insurance.
(Wilmslow) - Posted 10 months ago
Dear Mr Pease. Thank you for your feedback. We have passed your comments on to your branch and the manager will be in touch to discuss the experience that you had.
A plan always try and match your renewal or beat your quote from else where . They are just down the road so ilike the fact you could go in and fill forms out if you had too . The staff at hall green are always helpfull and except part lump sum payments which really help . I always recomend a plan to my relatives and friends
(Hall Green) - Posted 10 months ago