A-Plan Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read A-Plan Insurance Reviews

About A-Plan Insurance:

A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

Insured all my cars with A-Plan, even my house. Then they come back with a ridiculous quote for my wife's car, even after I told them what I was quoted so far. From the sneer down the phone, I don't think they believed me. Wife's car is insured now and I'll be taking the rest of my business elsewhere. Thanks A-Plan.
(Thatcham) - Posted 2 years ago
Dear Mr Heywood, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. We have passed on your feedback to the branch who will look into this for you.
Did not contact me regarding renewing van insurance was driving around and insured for three months in a brand-new van
(Horsham) - Posted 1 year ago
Dear Mr Parsons, thank you for your feedback. We have passed this on to your branch and they will be in touch to discuss this with you.
Very good service , and very pleasant atmosphere.
It's so nice to talk to a person instead of on a telephone, or email, and to have everything explained .
Overall would recommend to other people.
(Bury) - Posted 2 years ago
Polite and friendly staff ready to go the extra mile
(Dunstable) - Posted 2 years ago
I have dealt with Alex Onslow-Major at the Maidenhead Office for the past five years with regard to my car insurance and have always found him very helpful and courteous and he has found competitive premiums. Last month, June 2015, he has also managed to secure a reduction in my current buildings and contents insurance. I have no hesitation in recommending A-plan.
I can’t praise Simon and Ricky from the Banbury branch up enough. They are so professional, helpful and friendly they made a very difficult claim slightly less stressful. It was due to them that I renewed again with A-Plan. They deserve a pay rise!
(Banbury) - Posted 3 months ago
Great response, supportive and helpful. Thank you
(Chichester) - Posted 3 months ago
Very thorough attention Thank you
(Maidstone) - Posted 3 months ago
Lack of concentration had to keep chasing to sort problems out and still waiting on paper work which been 2 weeks now.
(Eastleigh) - Posted 1 year ago
Dear Mr Collins, we're sorry to hear about your experience. We have spoken to your branch and they will be in touch to resolve this for you as soon as possible.
Was kept on the phone for a very long time each time I called wit no apology when someone finally did answer. Links to obtaining my new documents didn't work and when I e mailed you to have them sent in the post, no reply to mh e mail and i still.jabent received the documents. Absolutely terrible service! Can I have my documents please?
(Tooting) - Posted 1 year ago
Dear Mr Brady, Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry that you had this experience. Thank you for sharing some more information. I have now been able to pass this on to the branch that you have been dealing with. They will be in touch to ensure your documents are sent to you today.
Excellent service and very competitive rates
(Sandhurst) - Posted 1 year ago
Have been with a plan for 32 years always had good customer service however recent issues with price hikes have led to me moving branches and therefore not having counter assistance (I will now have to deal online or telephone may just as well go with the tech players as they are cheaper) shame!
(Thatcham) - Posted 2 years ago
Dear Mr Ward, we are sorry to hear about your recent experience. We would certainly not want to lose the custom of such a loyal client. If you would like to discuss the issues in more detail, your branch would be delighted to hear from you or you can email reviews@aplan.co.uk and we can arrange for someone to call you.
No bad experiences was going to give you 4; or 5 stars.
(Fareham) - Posted 2 years ago
Hi Mr Stanley. Was wondering why only a 1 star was given. Would you mind emailing us and letting us know the reason as you mentioned that you were going to give us 4 or 5 stars.
Salesman was very cock sure of him self & arguementive
(Eastleigh) - Posted 3 years ago
Very sorry to hear that Mr Davidson. I will pass on this feedback to your branch and ask the manager to get in touch to resolve this issue
I used to have several insurance policies with a plan Bletchley , but the service has not been the best over the last year , many times they have said they will call back and don’t hence I’m slowly taking all my policies elsewhere
(Bletchley) - Posted 3 months ago
Dear Mr Horton, we are sorry to hear about your experience and this unacceptable. I have asked the branch manager to get in touch with you asap. Kind regards, A-Plan
I have been with A-Plan for 7 or 8 years now and they have been very good
and staff in the Ruislip shop are very polite.
(Ruislip) - Posted 7 months ago
A-Plan are a traditional specialist broker who understand the products they offer. They also have a consistent, robust, personable and professional after sales service.
(Thatcham) - Posted 7 months ago
Highly recommended, first class customer service, can not fault any of the staff.
(Eastleigh) - Posted 1 year ago
Helpful and polite through our insurance renewal
(Witney) - Posted 1 year ago
As you know I've always been happy with your customer service. However I'm far from happy with my latest premium so I may have to think again next year. I may be just over 70 now but I hope to carry on driving for a few years as Ive never had an accident in forty years.
(Andover) - Posted 1 year ago