A-Plan Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend A-Plan Insurance

About A-Plan Insurance: A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

Miss Allen
Verified Buyer
"Very good service , and very pleasant atmosphere. It's so nice to talk to a person instead of on a telephone, or email, and to have everything explained . Overall would recommend to other people."
(Bury) - Posted 6 months ago
"Polite and friendly staff ready to go the extra mile"
(Dunstable) - Posted 8 months ago
Pauline Scott
Verified Buyer
"I have dealt with Alex Onslow-Major at the Maidenhead Office for the past five years with regard to my car insurance and have always found him very helpful and courteous and he has found competitive premiums. Last month, June 2015, he has also managed to secure a reduction in my current buildings and contents insurance. I have no hesitation in recommending A-plan."
Mr Kedzierski
Verified Buyer
"A-plan insurance is good although I introduced a friend and got your lovely thank you of £25 on MasterCard. However struggerling to find a place that will except it!!!"
(Aylesbury) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Mr Bartholomew
Verified Buyer
"Polite happy helpful staff, knew their stuff and even when an IT issue happened one morning they coped and simply took details and called back."
(Bath) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Bob Hallam
"Excellent service from knowledgeable staff. Good value for money compared to Internet insurance sites. Rather nice to speak and interact with a "human"!!"
"Staff are always friendly and helpful."
(Newbury) - Posted 2 months ago
Mr Vincent
Verified Buyer
"It's great to be able to phone with calls answered immediately and to have really helpful staff deal with enquiries quickly and effectively."
(Newbury) - Posted 3 months ago
"Easy to deal with and a fantastic service"
(Eastleigh) - Posted 4 months ago
Sandilands
Verified Buyer
"Ellie at Aplan dunstable goes above and beyond her job....Can’t be any more satisfied"
(Dunstable) - Posted 4 months ago
Mr Metcalfe
Verified Buyer
"Terrible experience with this company. Made contact due to a none fault accident and 6 weeks later still not resolved. I was constantly phoning for an update as to the delays and although i asked for one person i was never connected to him and the response on each occasion was always the same BULL. Waiting for the renewal date of my policy so i can drop this broker."
(Eastleigh) - Posted 5 months ago
Very sorry to hear this Mr Metcalfe. I have passed your feedback on to your branch who will look into this as a matter of urgency.
Mrs Hickin
Verified Buyer
"They take all hard work out of trawling the internet and I prefer to speak to a person not a machine."
(Evesham) - Posted 6 months ago
Mrs Hibbin
Verified Buyer
"Friendly and knew exactly everything I needed or didn't need as a first time van owner."
(Eastleigh) - Posted 6 months ago
"It was refreshing to speak to an actual human without pressing 10 different numbers and being put in hold. Great to have a point of contact within A plan and be able to direct dial."
(Fareham) - Posted 6 months ago
"Matched the quote I had from mini insurance"
(Camberley) - Posted 8 months ago
Mrs Slater
Verified Buyer
"They always give good advice and excellent customer service"
(Bournemouth) - Posted 8 months ago
"Better cover than our previous policy plus refund of the cost of changing insurer"
(Bristol) - Posted 8 months ago
Mr Davidson
Verified Buyer
"Salesman was very cock sure of him self & arguementive"
(Eastleigh) - Posted 10 months ago
Very sorry to hear that Mr Davidson. I will pass on this feedback to your branch and ask the manager to get in touch to resolve this issue
"Always a friendly voice on the phone. Dealt with my request efficiently."
(Poole) - Posted 11 months ago
Mrs Boxall
"Very poor communication"
(Eastleigh) - Posted 11 months ago
We're very sorry to hear this Mrs Boxall. I will make contact with your branch to let them know of your experience and to see if we can resolve this for you.
A-Plan Insurance is rated 4.73 based on 5,163 reviews