A-Plan Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend A-Plan Insurance

About A-Plan Insurance: A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

Telephone
"Insured all my cars with A-Plan, even my house. Then they come back with a ridiculous quote for my wife's car, even after I told them what I was quoted so far. From the sneer down the phone, I don't think they believed me. Wife's car is insured now and I'll be taking the rest of my business elsewhere. Thanks A-Plan."
(Thatcham) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Mr Heywood, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. We have passed on your feedback to the branch who will look into this for you.
"Very good service , and very pleasant atmosphere. It's so nice to talk to a person instead of on a telephone, or email, and to have everything explained . Overall would recommend to other people."
(Bury) - Posted 9 months ago
"Polite and friendly staff ready to go the extra mile"
(Dunstable) - Posted 11 months ago
"I have dealt with Alex Onslow-Major at the Maidenhead Office for the past five years with regard to my car insurance and have always found him very helpful and courteous and he has found competitive premiums. Last month, June 2015, he has also managed to secure a reduction in my current buildings and contents insurance. I have no hesitation in recommending A-plan."
"Have been with a plan for 32 years always had good customer service however recent issues with price hikes have led to me moving branches and therefore not having counter assistance (I will now have to deal online or telephone may just as well go with the tech players as they are cheaper) shame!"
(Thatcham) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Mr Ward, we are sorry to hear about your recent experience. We would certainly not want to lose the custom of such a loyal client. If you would like to discuss the issues in more detail, your branch would be delighted to hear from you or you can email reviews@aplan.co.uk and we can arrange for someone to call you.
"saved money"
(Welwyn Garden City) - Posted 2 months ago
"I recently took out both house contents and buildings insurance plus car insurance with the Eastleigh office. There were a couple of queries from me and they after a letter and phonecalls the girl was USELESS as nothing was resolved. In despair I went into the Worcester office in person and Laurence Cooper sorted all the problems out efficiently and politely. He is a star unlike the useless girl in the Eastleigh office. So I give him a score of 10 and them a score of nil."
(Eastleigh) - Posted 2 months ago
Sorry to hear about your experience at Eastleigh Mr Mannion. I will be passing on your feedback to them.
"A-plan insurance is good although I introduced a friend and got your lovely thank you of £25 on MasterCard. However struggerling to find a place that will except it!!!"
(Aylesbury) - Posted 3 months ago
"Polite happy helpful staff, knew their stuff and even when an IT issue happened one morning they coped and simply took details and called back."
(Bath) - Posted 3 months ago
"The quote was less than other providers because of the £50.00 cash back. In the future you made not get my business as other offer a better price."
(Macclesfield) - Posted 4 months ago
"No bad experiences was going to give you 4; or 5 stars."
(Fareham) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Mr Stanley. Was wondering why only a 1 star was given. Would you mind emailing us and letting us know the reason as you mentioned that you were going to give us 4 or 5 stars.
"Excellent service from knowledgeable staff. Good value for money compared to Internet insurance sites. Rather nice to speak and interact with a "human"!!"
"Staff are always friendly and helpful."
(Newbury) - Posted 5 months ago
"It's great to be able to phone with calls answered immediately and to have really helpful staff deal with enquiries quickly and effectively."
(Newbury) - Posted 6 months ago
"Easy to deal with and a fantastic service"
(Eastleigh) - Posted 8 months ago
"Ellie at Aplan dunstable goes above and beyond her job....Can’t be any more satisfied"
(Dunstable) - Posted 8 months ago
"Terrible experience with this company. Made contact due to a none fault accident and 6 weeks later still not resolved. I was constantly phoning for an update as to the delays and although i asked for one person i was never connected to him and the response on each occasion was always the same BULL. Waiting for the renewal date of my policy so i can drop this broker."
(Eastleigh) - Posted 8 months ago
Very sorry to hear this Mr Metcalfe. I have passed your feedback on to your branch who will look into this as a matter of urgency.
"They take all hard work out of trawling the internet and I prefer to speak to a person not a machine."
(Evesham) - Posted 9 months ago
"Friendly and knew exactly everything I needed or didn't need as a first time van owner."
(Eastleigh) - Posted 9 months ago
"It was refreshing to speak to an actual human without pressing 10 different numbers and being put in hold. Great to have a point of contact within A plan and be able to direct dial."
(Fareham) - Posted 9 months ago