A-Plan Insurance Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read A-Plan Insurance Reviews

About A-Plan Insurance:

A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

Send a lot of spam emails
(Exeter) - Posted 1 month ago
My initial enquiry was unanswered. On followup, the service was good and received a quote that I accepted and paid. After 12 days, I still have not received an acknowledgement of payment or the policy documents although I have sent a reminder
(Sevenoaks) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Mr Sumaria-Shah, we are very sorry to hear this. We have contacted your branch and passed this feedback on. They will be in touch asap to resolve this matter.
I haven't had a new policy so I can't make a review
(Shrewsbury) - Posted 1 month ago
Had a bump in my van. Taken months to sort
(Solihull) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Mr Mitchell. Very sorry to hear about this. We will pass this on to your branch manager and ask them to make contact with you directly.
disappointing
(Dunstable) - Posted 3 months ago
Really sorry to hear this. If you want to let us know some more details, we can look into this matter for you with the branch you dealt with.
We have used A plan for our business for the last few years. Up to date we have been really pleased with their service. Unfortunately this year we are really disappointed. We had to make a claim this year and found out that the information A plan had given to the insurance company was incorrect and we have had real problems sorting out our claim. The information the A plan member of staff gave us was incorrect and after six weeks we are still waiting for our van to be repaired!!!
(Thatcham Schemes) - Posted 3 months ago
Dear Mrs Franklin, we are very sorry to hear about your experience. We have passed this feedback onto the branch that you dealt with and their manager. They will be in touch to discuss the matter in more detail and hopefully resolve this with you.
The constant harassment at least 6 weeks before the renewal date was relentless. My house phone, my mobile phone and my work phone all hours of the day and night. I spoke to someone and told them to stop keep calling and I would get back to them nearer the time of the renewal. Absolute nightmare!
(Chelmsford) - Posted 3 months ago
Dear Mr Lucas. We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We have passed this on to your Branch Manager. Rest assured that we take this feedback seriously and will be using it to improve our processes in future.
Did not contact me regarding renewing van insurance was driving around and insured for three months in a brand-new van
(Horsham) - Posted 7 months ago
Dear Mr Parsons, thank you for your feedback. We have passed this on to your branch and they will be in touch to discuss this with you.
Never even received my policy 2 maths after and waiting
(Witney) - Posted 10 months ago
Dear Mr Potter. Very sorry to hear that. We will chase up your branch today and get that resolved for you.
Lack of concentration had to keep chasing to sort problems out and still waiting on paper work which been 2 weeks now.
(Eastleigh) - Posted 10 months ago
Dear Mr Collins, we're sorry to hear about your experience. We have spoken to your branch and they will be in touch to resolve this for you as soon as possible.
Was kept on the phone for a very long time each time I called wit no apology when someone finally did answer. Links to obtaining my new documents didn't work and when I e mailed you to have them sent in the post, no reply to mh e mail and i still.jabent received the documents. Absolutely terrible service! Can I have my documents please?
(Tooting) - Posted 10 months ago
Dear Mr Brady, Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry that you had this experience. Thank you for sharing some more information. I have now been able to pass this on to the branch that you have been dealing with. They will be in touch to ensure your documents are sent to you today.
Insured all my cars with A-Plan, even my house. Then they come back with a ridiculous quote for my wife's car, even after I told them what I was quoted so far. From the sneer down the phone, I don't think they believed me. Wife's car is insured now and I'll be taking the rest of my business elsewhere. Thanks A-Plan.
(Thatcham) - Posted 1 year ago
Dear Mr Heywood, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. We have passed on your feedback to the branch who will look into this for you.
No bad experiences was going to give you 4; or 5 stars.
(Fareham) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Mr Stanley. Was wondering why only a 1 star was given. Would you mind emailing us and letting us know the reason as you mentioned that you were going to give us 4 or 5 stars.
I have renewed my car, house and contents insurance wirh another agent as same cover but cheaper price. Its a shame as i and my family had been with aplan a long time
(Parkstone) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for your feedback Mrs Hole. We always try to be as competitive as possible in the market but it is very important to us to make sure you have the right cover for your needs so you have the peace of mind that you are correctly insured in the unfortunate event that you need to make a claim. If you would like any further information, please contact your branch who will be happy to discuss this in more detail. Regards A-Plan Insurance
Has to mess about comparing quotes so they could match etc...
(Newport) - Posted 1 year ago
Sorry to hear about your experience Mr Wyld. I have mentioned it to your branch and they will be in touch.
You was far to expensive for the same company on line was £100 less than your quote Your quote was at the lowest £296 lol to much Yours Antony Raymond Fawley
(Salisbury) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for your feedback. We always try to be as competitive as possible in the market but it is very important to us to make sure you have the right cover for your needs so you have the peace of mind that you are correctly insured in the unfortunate event that you need to make a claim. If you would like any further information, please contact your branch who will be happy to discuss this in more detail. Regards A-Plan Insurance
Phoned twice about broken windscreen. Still no call back about fixing it
(Solihull) - Posted 1 year ago
Very sorry to hear this Mr Hepworth. I have passed your feedback on to your branch who will look into this as a matter of urgency. A-Plan Insurance
Terrible experience with this company. Made contact due to a none fault accident and 6 weeks later still not resolved. I was constantly phoning for an update as to the delays and although i asked for one person i was never connected to him and the response on each occasion was always the same BULL. Waiting for the renewal date of my policy so i can drop this broker.
(Eastleigh) - Posted 1 year ago
Very sorry to hear this Mr Metcalfe. I have passed your feedback on to your branch who will look into this as a matter of urgency.
I have found a much CHEAPER insurance provider, about 30% of what you have charged me.
(Cheltenham) - Posted 1 year ago
Dear Mr Turcotte, we’re sorry that you felt we were expensive on this occasion. We endeavour to spend the time needed to get to know you to properly understand your insurance requirements and then work with a panel of insurers to make sure we get you the most competitive quote for the correct level of cover you need. The branch has tried to contact you to discuss the basis of your alternative quote to try and help resolve this issue.
Salesman was very cock sure of him self & arguementive
(Eastleigh) - Posted 2 years ago
Very sorry to hear that Mr Davidson. I will pass on this feedback to your branch and ask the manager to get in touch to resolve this issue
A-Plan Insurance is rated 4.72 based on 5,909 reviews