AA Insurance NZ Reviews

of reviewers recommend AA Insurance NZ

Tell us how AA Insurance NZ made you happy
Excellent service provided by extremely efficient organisation. Would highly recommend.
Excellent customer service from Yvette at Tauranga office. With a helpful friendly reassuring manner she resolved an issue with my travel policy immediately....in my favour!
Thank you AA!
Good Service And A1 Breakdown Cover Very Good Service Online And By Phone
Very good all
In all very happy so far
Just so simple and easy way to get my car insured
Very satisfied.Price and cover cannot beat.Very easy to join on internet
over priced
I haven’t ever heard of this company but I just have a feeling the experience would be very good if I did use them. Well done
It was good and get nice info about your company, explained clearly what I wanted to know about
Smooth and easy.
Very competent good friendly and knowledgable staff
Excellent price for contents insurance, and more cover than I require.
Very quick and simple to use. Very helpful and provide all information that I needed to know
good insurance and break down service
Excellent user friendly way of renewing car insurance with the best insurance price and cover
very professional and pleasant to deal with
No problem
As an exiisting and happy customer for 2 renewals i was let down, when searching for insurance on new to me vehicle mid term, was told existing company did not offer cover on new vehicle. However they had sorted an alternative quote with the same cover £320 ish. I said ok, to save the hassle of changing etc....it then emerged it was this price after deducting the refund I was due from existing policy. ( full premium was just over £500 )As I had already got another quote myself for almost half that price I was not impressed by this massaging of figures with my money. Thankyou AA and good bye. Hello AXA....
Very good and easy to buy and good lnsuranceand easy to get paper work
Gave me the best deal thanks
AA Insurance NZ is rated 4.66 based on 29 reviews