Adaptainer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Adaptainer
Own Driver, Courier
Under an hour
"Nice company to deal with, helpful staff. Container arrived on schedule in good condition. Driver very helpful in positioning container. Payment method was awkward and time consuming. It would be easier if payment with credit card was possible."
"Excellent service and a great product. Delivery driver was superb."
"Excellent responsiveness to queries and a smooth process from enquiry, to ordering and then delivery. Would have no hesitation in using again"
"Good price, easy to work with & excellent driver that had experience & time to put the container exactly where I wanted. Will definitely use again."
"Hi. On discussing what container I required. I placed a order and container was delivered on time and placed exactly where needed. Super service from beginning to end. Highly recommend"
"Nice company to deal with"
"Great experience from start to finish. The new 20' container arrived swiftly and was carefully placed in position by the delivery driver and assistant despite difficult access to the site. I would definitely recommend this company."
"Very professional service for the purchase and delivery of single trip containers."
"Great service, prompt professional service"
"We found Adaptainer to be reliable and efficient. The containers were in excellent condition. We have already ordered four more."
"Brilliant from start to finish, Valerie for her product knowledge and excellent price and Danielle for keeping me updated on delivery. They also managed to complete to a tight deadline. 100% happy with the service"
"The service was excellent and the container is just what we need for our extra storage requirements. The hauliers are helpful and try to deliver exactly where the container is required but some restrictions do apply which you are clearly told about at the time of ordering. I would recommend Adaptainer."
"I will use Adaptainer again container was first class Driver was excellent placed container where i wanted it thanks pete a19"
"Excellent customer service - very accommodating with our delivery needs. Responds to queries promptly."
"Very efficient and competitive supplier. Have now used them 3 times."
"I found the quality of the product and the customer service excellent right from the moment of our enquiry, to the delivery of the container. We were working to a tight budget and time frame and they delivered on all aspects. I would definitely recommend them to others."
"They pulled out all the stops - all went extremely well."
"From start to finish the whole journey was easy, professional and stress-free. The containers are as described and expected and the delivery driver was brilliant. Would definitely recommend. I will be getting more in the future."
"This is the first time i have purchased or had any need for containers and the girls in sales and logistics helped guide me through the process with expertise and understanding from the initial enquiry to delivery which was last week and i am very happy with what arrived as they are in immaculate condition as promised, very satisfied with service and product so highly recommended"
"Excellent service, very professional and competitive prices."
Adaptainer is rated 4.88 based on 387 reviews