Adaptainer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Adaptainer
Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Great experience from start to finish. The new 20' container arrived swiftly and was carefully placed in position by the delivery driver and assistant despite difficult access to the site. I would definitely recommend this company."
"Very professional service for the purchase and delivery of single trip containers."
"Great service, prompt professional service"
"We found Adaptainer to be reliable and efficient. The containers were in excellent condition. We have already ordered four more."
"Brilliant from start to finish, Valerie for her product knowledge and excellent price and Danielle for keeping me updated on delivery. They also managed to complete to a tight deadline. 100% happy with the service"
"The service was excellent and the container is just what we need for our extra storage requirements. The hauliers are helpful and try to deliver exactly where the container is required but some restrictions do apply which you are clearly told about at the time of ordering. I would recommend Adaptainer."
"I will use Adaptainer again container was first class Driver was excellent placed container where i wanted it thanks pete a19"
"Excellent customer service - very accommodating with our delivery needs. Responds to queries promptly."
"Very efficient and competitive supplier. Have now used them 3 times."
"I found the quality of the product and the customer service excellent right from the moment of our enquiry, to the delivery of the container. We were working to a tight budget and time frame and they delivered on all aspects. I would definitely recommend them to others."
"They pulled out all the stops - all went extremely well."
"From start to finish the whole journey was easy, professional and stress-free. The containers are as described and expected and the delivery driver was brilliant. Would definitely recommend. I will be getting more in the future."
"This is the first time i have purchased or had any need for containers and the girls in sales and logistics helped guide me through the process with expertise and understanding from the initial enquiry to delivery which was last week and i am very happy with what arrived as they are in immaculate condition as promised, very satisfied with service and product so highly recommended"
"Excellent service, very professional and competitive prices."
"Very good and quick response. Cheapest I found"
"Very helpful, plenty of help and info from them, I couldn't have found better and would recommend to anyone!"
"Amazing value for money compared with competitor quotes. Needed ours in a hurry, the office could not have been more helpful in securing an early slot and helping us resolve an emergency problem of storage at home. Delivery was painless and the delivery chap took control of the final resting place! Could not be more happy. We had a new 20ft container. Spotless inside and my son filled it that day without any need to clean. Very very pleased and have recommended you already. Thanks"
"I bought 2 containers from adaptainer the girls in the office were very professional and pleasant no hassle delivery excellent lorry driver"
"Excellent communication, service and containers..."
"Great service and speedy delivery"
Adaptainer is rated 4.88 based on 381 reviews