Adaptainer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adaptainer
Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Hi I bought a security lock delivery driver said it would be posted I'm still waiting.
Hi Lee,

We have just sent you an e-mail requesting which address you needed your padlock to be sent to. We will send it to you 1st class recorded delivery as soon as you confirm.

Please accept our apologies that the message wasn't passed on from the driver.

Best wishes,
Adaptainer LTD
Not the first time I have used Adaptainer and probably wont be the last. !00% professional service, fast delivery when needed and always helpful delivery drivers who go that extra mile to get the unit exactley where you want it. All in all a highly recommended service. 11/10!
Easy ordering process and the container was delivered very quickly. Driver very helpful and made sure the container was level and where we wanted it.
Good service and on time
good quality container supplied once again, this is why we went back again and again.
Fantastic company to deal with and a great product as described
From start to finish the staff at Adaptainer were always helpful and quick to answer any questions/queries that we had. Very professional service. Thankyou!
Bought a new container, fantastic service from Communication to delivery 5 star service will be purchasing again when need another Many thanks
I have recently ordered a 3rd container from Adaptainer and I can’t fault the customer service and delivery of tge container by this company. All contact has been of the highest level and done quickly & efficiently. I highly recommend them. Great service. Thank you
The container was brand new and of an excellent specification.The delivery driver was unbelievably helpful and positioned the container in a very difficult to achieve location.All staff at Adaptainer are extremely courteous and very helpful-I was given a very competitive price and I would thoroughly recommend this company
A great service from start to finish.
Best containers available in the UK
Excellent service and price on a 20' by 8' steel container would recommend
Nice company to deal with, helpful staff. Container arrived on schedule in good condition. Driver very helpful in positioning container. Payment method was awkward and time consuming. It would be easier if payment with credit card was possible.
Excellent service and a great product. Delivery driver was superb.
Excellent responsiveness to queries and a smooth process from enquiry, to ordering and then delivery. Would have no hesitation in using again
Good price, easy to work with & excellent driver that had experience & time to put the container exactly where I wanted. Will definitely use again.
Hi. On discussing what container I required. I placed a order and container was delivered on time and placed exactly where needed. Super service from beginning to end. Highly recommend
Nice company to deal with
Great experience from start to finish. The new 20' container arrived swiftly and was carefully placed in position by the delivery driver and assistant despite difficult access to the site. I would definitely recommend this company.
Adaptainer is rated 4.88 based on 400 reviews