Adaptainer Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Adaptainer Reviews

About Adaptainer:

Adaptainer was founded in 1989 to supply new and used shipping containers for sale and hire together with bespoke container consultancy and conversion services.

Today the company is regarded as a leader in the marketplace and technical innovator of intermodal containers.

We have developed vast expertise within the intermodal industry over a period of decades and consistently strive to provide an outstanding service to all of our clients, both large and small.

We believe this dedication to our customers is the reason Adaptainer has gained a reputation for excellence within the intermodal market.

Our founder directors and staff share many years of experience within the shipping container industry including, container manufacture, leasing, repair and modifications, as well as customised container design and manufacture for specialised applications.

03301 220222

Patrick
Brendan
Adaptainer 5 star review on 19th May 2021
Andrew
The office team are great to work with.
Adaptainer 5 star review on 28th February 2021
The whole process of buying a container and having it delivered was made easy by the efficiency and professionalism of Sophie and the rest of the team I dealt with. The price was competitive and I would definitely recommend Adaptainer to anybody looking for a container.
Adaptainer 5 star review on 10th June 2021
Fantastic service from start to finish with Adaptainer, having never bought a shipping container before these people guided me through all the processes from purchasing to delivery. Container was delivered on time, on the day allocated by a very professional driver. Good communication and follow up throughout. If you are looking for a used container I highly recommend this company.
Adaptainer 5 star review on 1st June 2021
Very good service and delivery Thanks Thanks
Adaptainer 4 star review on 25th May 2021
Very good service and communication Victoria Sophie & Russ with the delivery 10 out of 10
Adaptainer 5 star review on 25th May 2021
Adaptainer is a truely customer service focused supplier of Shipping Containers. The whole Experience from the Ordering to the Delivery has been swift and faultless
Adaptainer 5 star review on 25th May 2021
An excellent all round service. We were originaly going to buy a new(once used container) but were advised by adaptainer that the A1 were a good alternative at a competative price . The a1 container that arrived looks nearly as good as a new (once used ) and we will certainly use adaptainer again.
Adaptainer 5 star review on 25th May 2021 Adaptainer 5 star review on 25th May 2021
Great containers as Always! Can't wait for my next delivery
Adaptainer 5 star review on 25th May 2021
I found the company extremely helpful when asking for advice on what suited my needs. Nothing was too much trouble. They offered advice on size, cost, and which is the best paint to use. The entrance to the site is tight, so I sent photos and the used a delivery service that could cope. Delivery went very smoothly, the container is neatly tucked away and just awaits painting. Very happy with the company; I got several quotes and theirs was the best price.
Adaptainer 5 star review on 19th May 2021
Container on site checked and in good condition so thank you very much. I would also like to add that I appreciate the polite clear and positive attitude of the driver who went above and beyond to make sure the container was positioned as I requested. This whole process was a very positive experience form enquiry to delivery. Good communication was kept throughout the whole process. Thank you to your team.
Adaptainer 5 star review on 14th May 2021
Adaptainer were very helpful at all stages from order to delivery. They fitted a side 'pedestrian' door and a lock box. For an 11 year old container it is in extremely good condition. Delivery by hi-ab into the garden was excellent, the container was lowered inch perfect. Well recommended.
Adaptainer 5 star review on 13th May 2021
Second hand container with good paint job and excellent customer service through the whole process
Adaptainer 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Really impressed with the customer service of Adaptainer. My enquiry was dealt with in a friendly and professional manner. I was nervous about buying a container for an office conversion. They made it simple and provided clear guidance right the way through to delivery.
Adaptainer 5 star review on 30th April 2021
Quick delivery, helpfull driver, professional staff in general. Thank you
Adaptainer 5 star review on 26th April 2021
perfect. exactly what we wanted. brilliant service from start to finish
Adaptainer 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Excellent service from all at Adaptainer! I was continuously updated throughout the process of purchasing the container right the way through to delivery. They are approachable and professional, I would highly recommend!
Adaptainer 5 star review on 20th April 2021
I wanted to drop you a quick email to say what a great team you have at Adaptainer. All too often people only criticise when they’ve had bad service, however your team deserves a pat on the back. I am a new entrant to container storage, but have identified this as an area of our farming business which i want to grow. It is very popular locally. I initially shopped around to establish the pricing point of 20ft containers which seems to be hugely competitive, however what secured the relationship with Adaptainer for me was the time which Victoria gave me in working through the various options available to me. She is enthusiastic and clearly knows her stuff, and makes you feel very comfortable with what is a reasonably significant investment. From placing the order with Victoria through to dealing with payment with Jessica, right through to the attention to detail Anthony from D&D Transport had when siting the containers, I couldn’t speak more highly of the team. It is rare to find such a well oiled machine! I have placed my second order for 2 more containers this week, and look forward to working with your business going forward and placing more orders.
Adaptainer 5 star review on 20th April 2021 Adaptainer 5 star review on 20th April 2021 Adaptainer 5 star review on 20th April 2021
On wanting a 20ft freezer as soon as possible this Company accommodated with great efficiency delivering well within their predicted time frame. The Customer service was outstanding helping with any enquiries immediately. The container was placed with ease and commissioned same day. I totally recommend this supplier to anyone Many thanks
Really impressed with the service received when ordering a container. The hire process was easy to follow and all agreed timings were kept.
Adaptainer 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Fantastic service 💯
Container arrived on time today and I couldn’t be more pleased with this company. Offered great advice on the phone as I haven’t ordered a container before and been sceptical with scammers. They talked me through the differences in containers and made me feel at ease. Delivery was booked soon after I paid on a day that suited me and the delivery driver was very precise making sure the container is level. Would highly recommend Adaptainer and the service was beyond excellent
Adaptainer 5 star review on 1st April 2021