Adaptainer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Adaptainer
Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"This is my first interaction with Adaptainer and all I can say it outstanding service from start to finish. At every stage the service was exceptional. I needed two containers and needed them extremely quickly. I contacted them on the Friday the following Friday they were onsite. The sales team were courteous, the accounts team were absolutely brilliant and on the day the logistics team were second to none keeping me in the loop with timings for delivery. The guys that turned up to deliver were also outstanding with an extremely professional manner. I cannot recommend these guys enough they are outstanding. If only every company was like these guys life would be so much easier. They really know how to treat customers. Thank you."
"From Quote to delivery was under 5 working days. Driver was awesome and the container was positioned exactly where we wanted, even though it was not just a simple drop to floor. The container itself was exactly as described, and i was very impressed with the quality of the flooring within the container."
"Had two containers last week to try adaptainer against a competitor and very pleased on price and service. Ordering another pair shortly and they will be first call."
"Very professional service good advice on how to site container and delivery was exelent"
"We have bought 6 containers now from adaptainer after having a bad experience with a different supplier a couple of years ago... excellent service every time, helpful staff and great communication... couldn’t be a happier customer..."
"Terrible service"
Hi Aran,

Apologies that our service wasn't up to the level that you expected on this occassion. I have checked your order and noted that the new build unit allocated to you in the depot had been damaged.

Our stock level at that time in the Birmingham area was low and so we worked hard on a solution which resulted in the longer wait.

We have taken your feedback on board and continue to improve our service as we take the offering we provide to our customers very seriously.

Best wishes,
Lawrence
"Very good communication in all aspects of the transaction. From point of order to delivery"
"Fantastic service from this company!! I was kept up to date with progress from 1st day of ordering until the morning the 4 x 20’ containers were delivered, very happy and will use Adaptainer if and when I need any more, thanks to all the team!"
"This is the second time we have used Adaptainer to buy a new container, and once again the service was friendly but professional; plus all information was clear and any queries quickly addressed."
"Always been helpful and always competitive."
"They are a 5 star company and give you their all"
"Adaptainer were extremely efficient and helpful from start to finish. I would wholeheartedly recommend them."
"All went smoothly as planned."
"Really easy to organise, they sorted everything at very short notice and were helpful all the way. The container is great too!"
"Great customer service. Ordered paid and delivered within 5 days."
"Turned up clean and on time. Reasonable price"
"Recently purchased a side opening 20ft container. I chose Adaptainer having shopped around and was pleased I had done so. Their communication was excellent throughout and the container is positioned well and i have no doubt will give many years of service. Thankyou, Feral Science"
"We bought a 20ft high cube from Adaptainer. The service was good, all the information was clear and responses were quick. Container arrived on time and was put where we wanted it. Container itself was in very good condition. Overall definitely would recommend"
"Very straight forward booking process. Helpful driver calmly put both containers in difficult positions. And pretty good value. Well done."
"Very helpful and very prompt with a professional delivery. I am very pleased"
Adaptainer is rated 4.87 based on 342 reviews