Adaptainer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Adaptainer
Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Great service, would certainly reccomend friendly, helpful and professional company"
"Service was fantastic. Delivered on time and unit is excellent quality."
"I ordered a new container on 5th Feb, it arrived 12th Feb, excellent service. Special praise goes to Katie Holmes, she could not have been more helpful, what a asset to your company! Very, very pleased with the support and service from your company - again !! Alan"
"Great communication from day 1 from Simon. Constant progress throughout the build, delivered on time and to spec. Would definitely use again."
"Great customer service, and excellent delivery time"
"We have always received excellent service from our friends at Adaptainer. We have been purchasing from them for 5 years and they have never let us down. I recommend them to all my clients. Mark Firmin MD. - INBOX STORAGE SOLUTIONS LTD"
"good communication and prompt attention to detail and requirements"
"Very impressed by the service. The speed at which they reacted to my request and the speed of the container arriving. Would definitely recommend and use again."
"Adaptainer were so easy to deal with. I was given different options. The delivery man was very polite and our container is great and better than expected"
"Fantastic company to deal with, container was perfect, couldn't ask for better. Prices are far better than anyone else."
"Very efficient service from the team at Adaptainer. From the initial contact, we quickly received a formal quotation by email which detailed the process and which was very competitive. The ordering process itself was simple and every touchpoint we had within the business was friendly. We would have no hesitation in recommending them to anybody looking for shipping containers. Many thanks to you all."
"A very friendly, helpful and efficient service. The container was delivered in a timely manner and I was very happy with the advice I received from Adaptainer."
"Fantastic service, prompt, reliable and friendly"
"My family has been using Adaptainer for some years now & they have always worked with us to give us the best possible deals. Delivery & communication excellent. Would recommend to anyone who is looking to buy shipping contianers."
"Adaptainer dealt with my request in a timely and efficient manner, when they said they would call or email they did unlike some other companies I had requested a quote from. I requested quick delivery and they certainly helped deliver within a few days which helped at our end, the 4 containers we bought were one use and in excellent condition, couple this with very competitive pricing we will certainly look to use them again if we are needing any more containers regards Dave"
"Very helpful, fast response and pleasant delivery driver!"
"Great service provided and very quick delivery as well. Highly recommend"
"Quick delivery, clean good quality containers. Would recommend."
"Good communication and top bloke doing the delivery"
"I'm very pleased with the service and product from Adaptainer. Very friendly and professional company, quick to respond to requests for quote and subsequent questions. Delivered on schedule by an equally friendly and professional driver."
Adaptainer is rated 4.87 based on 293 reviews