Airbnb Reviews

of reviewers recommend Airbnb

Tell us how Airbnb made you happy
I raised a very serious issue regarding an apartment that I had rented. There were safety concerns and Airbnb were not at all interested despite the fact I had sent pictures proving my case. One day someone, potentially a child will be badly hurt in this apartment
It didn't it's all a vehicle to charge hosts listing and and get money from guests. YOU BETTER BE AN ATTORNEY BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T READ THEIR POLICY ENTIRELY YOU WILL OUT OF LUCK.
They strictly exist for the host, who controls everything.
It Doesn'the matter if the host lies or they put things on their website aren't true they control your money. Airbnb doesn't care they have No concern for the (user) their term. So Be Very careful because the host always wins and they will give you the runaround for days and make you think they really care but if the host says No they you out of luck.
Allowed property to cancel with no penality!
The sole reason for my score is due to AirBnBs policy that is suited to the properties only (giving them all the power) and punishes the customers who pay the fees. If i was to cancel as a customer i would be punished! Just giving full refund is not enough (left to find alternative on NYE in Toyko 1 month out - impossible to find something safe for my 3 year old that we could afford) and i will not be using AirBnb again as i just dont trust that this wont happen again (I have heard too many stories now and AirBnb need to rethink their policies).
Airbnb is rated 3.13 based on 8 reviews