Airwallex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Airwallex
Briar was great to talk to and answered all my queries quickly and with great info.
Shortly after our business was verified, we were contacted by Emily who invited us to meet to learn how to use Airwallex. Emily gave us a very useful orientation around the features of Airwallex, and coached us to link our Xero account, set up a recipient and transfer some funds. Emily was very efficient and knowledgeable and we are now ready to start using Airwallex.
fast easy and got the job done, thankyou!
Great customer support. Very helpful.
I am very, very surprised in the great advances that the platform is making. It offers many features that other competitors do not have. Till now I am not making use of the features offered by the platform, but I am sure that we will open new lines of business in which we can use all the advantages that Airwallex offers us. I am also very grateful for the phenomenal exposure that the account manager has given me. She has always shown professionalism and knowledge of the company's products. I really appreciate it. Thank you very much
Airwallex is very easy to use and has many advantages over the traditional banks, in terms of online banking, currency exchanges and etc. And, the customer service is world class. The account manager is extremely helpful, so effective and always there for help. Highly recommended if you do a lot of online international transfer.
Great banking experience
Very convenient to work and low fees.
Excellent overall service. Easy to use and great support. The platform is user friendly and easy to add multiple currency accounts. Highly recommendable.
No other company that we have used their services has offered this kind of support. Jared was friendly and exceptional at helping me understand the Airwallex platform and services.
Fast & Furious :)
Pleasant experience, easy to use account, great support and communication with account manager. Looking forward to physical card functionality.
Love the service. Makes it so convenient to collect payments all over the world. Customer service is great as well.
Airwallex is definitely the game changer for international payments and makes a huge difference for my business.
No issues so far. Fast and efficient payment system. Really good customer service by account manager.
Has supported us in making international payments at much lower costs than through Credt Suisse our Bank in Switzerland - we have units and suppliers around the world and the charges paid previously were excessive Only issue - is the methods to load funds to the Airwallex were changed recently and not clearly communicated - we had made transfers to add funds to the account which were returned and this has caused frustration on our side - so make sure you communicate such issues clearly to the client in the future
Airwallex perfectly solves all our business needs.
Very helpful and allways welcome manager Samantha.
Intuitive product and great customer service so far
Intuitive interface, however approval of account took 8 days. Brilliant support however by Jayd
Airwallex is rated 4.93 based on 133 reviews