Airydress Reviews

of reviewers recommend Airydress
2.2
Based on 651 reviews

Tell us how Airydress made you happy
Have had a correspondence from airydress to say that they had responded to me to check spam etc. I had been doing this and there had been no previous emails hidden in spam trash etc. Also they tell me they are having maintenence problems with refund proeedures I have been trying for refubd from Nov. They would like me to take a voucher for £19.16 they say is the total amount when its actually £28.61 Why would I purschase anyrhing else knowing if it doesnt fit there is no refund process The enails i now have received in the last few day through the inquiry line do not deal with the issue I feel pammed off I am so disappointed
I have bought in the past no problem However an order returned to you received by you 26.11.2021 no correspondence or refund given I am very disappointed its impossible to speak with CS If there is no faith in returns there can be no further 0rders
Still waiting over one month for a refund for returned items. Excuses given about system problems and offer of a voucher. Just want my money back.
So I ordered a few dresses in the spring, they looked like costumes, not clothes. Fir example the really cute dress with the buttons and pockets came with only picture printed pockets and buttons. So in November I'm window shopping, markibg favorites and putting a few things in the cart, remembered my last experience and closed the program. This Company charged my paypal account swore I ordered them. I never received them and after going back and forth with them and paypal I finally got my money back! MY ADVICE IS TO STAY CLEAR items are not as pictured.
I bought items and did not receive them. I contacted Airydress and within a week they offered me a coupon but I said no, they then refunded me my money through Pay Pal. This went into my bank all within 2 weeks. I am very happy with their attitude and promptness. I would certainly use them again if needed.
Airydress offered me a coupon. I used coupon for Christmas. Airydress canceled my order. Airydress refuses to refund my money in a timely manner. Email said it would be refunded in 24hrs. Just before christmas this is how they treat customers.
your chargeing me for a order that i cancelled and now your telling me your can not give me my money back because of a maintenance system problem i see a lot of review talking about your and it not good i will not be order anything from your again
after hours on the computer I finally gave up. All I can say is that they are one big scam, bleeding unsuspected customers dry. Avoid the at all cost !! Desiree K
The dress was not sewn up at the back and worse still Airydress has done NOTHING about it. NO REFUND. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
Ive been buying from airydress for a long time and only had a couple of problems that were resolved quickly. ...on the whole i am pleased with the dresses and tops ive bought so far but what a nightmare this time!!...i have recieved a top that has make up around the neckline and they have sent me the wrong dress! I refuse to pay for the return as this was not my fault and i am just being offered vouchers which is unbelievable and unacceptable. If i do not get my full refund and free return postage i will be taking this further and then closing my account!
Just a scam. Goods arrived, but were nothing like the picture. Cheap, horrible material. The "Worry Free Return" will not print a label, so tere is $50.00 gone on a "Life Experience". DO NOT TOUCH THIS company, no matter how good their stuff looks online.
I placed an order on 24/09/2021 & still do not know where my order is - tracking has been stuck on customs since 28/09/2021 - where are my goods ?
Ordered clothes. Terrible fabric, sizing. Return clothes to their "Worry free returns " nearly $200 worth. Been a month now. NO refund. Was told 15 days. Was told that $6.00 was put in my account. Not the return amount of $200. Wasn't even my bank account. They are Scammers. Clothes are disgusting too. Avoid these scammers and disgusting clothes.. They Rip Pensioners off. Save your money..
I ordered 5 tops. One a bit small and one a bit big. The fabric of the tops online don’t look like the tops I ordered. Very shiny fabric.
Anyone else on here have had extra money taken out of there account I ordered 2 tops and my bank statement came today and they have taken 2 payments out of my account. Contacted the company and they wanted a screen shot of my bank statement which when I tried would not allow me to do. Now worried they might carry on taking more money out of my account . Avoid this company u think they are scammers.
I bought some shoes and were unhappy with the purchase. The shoes were gifted to family members they were very disappointed. The shoes fell apart after very little use. Material on the shoes was shedding. I was embarrassed to hear their comments. I wish I could post some pics but this option is not available on this page neither their website. The shipment was the longest I ever experienced with any company. I believe this company is aware of the inferior products they are selling. Buyers beware!!!
Hi Marlin David, We hope every customer will be delighted with every purchase, but also understand that not everything can be perfect. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your order, you can request to return or exchange the items within 14 days upon receiving the order. For more details you may refer to our return policy: http://www.airydress.com/en/return-policy.html We will try to find your order number to contact you. Or please send the email to service@airydress.com with the title " reviews+ your order number ". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Best regards, airydress
Will never purchase from this supplier again. What a waste of money, wish I had read the reviews before purchasing. Both dresses had the print as described but looked nothing like the picture, looked like sacks and really thin.
Hi Margaret Butler, We hope every customer will be delighted with every purchase, but also understand that not everything can be perfect. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your order, you can request to return or exchange the items within 14 days upon receiving the order. For more details you may refer to our return policy: http://www.airydress.com/en/return-policy.html We will try to find your order number to contact you. Or please send the email to service@airydress.com with the title " reviews+ your order number ". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Best regards, Reviews
I bought 2 items from Airydress totalling $52.00 The items were delivered and I could not believe how cheap and nasty they were. The items were certainly not true to their advertised photographs. Of course I returned them and taking all postage costs into account my refund was $23 Would not recommend the use of this site.
Hi Todd, We hope every customer will be delighted with every purchase, but also understand that not everything can be perfect. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your order, you can request to return or exchange the items within 14 days upon receiving the order. For more details you may refer to our return policy: http://www.airydress.com/en/return-policy.html We will try to find your order number to contact you. Or please send the email to service@airydress.com with the title " reviews+ your order number ". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Best regards, airydress
I am writing to amend my recent review of one star to four stars. I finally heard from the company and my refund was processed. They were very helpful.
AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!Bought two dresses in June for the summer. Was absolutely horrified at the sheer cheapness of the quality. One dress was described as linen and when it arrived it was think cheap polyester and hideous. The second dress described as a maxi flowy dress was only calf length and I am a petite 5’3 woman. When I went to return the dresses I was being charged for the return plus money was being deducted off the refund amount even though it was their fault for misleading the customer and putting false description. Worst place to buy !!
Hi Marian, Please take our deepest apologies for all the problems you encountered. Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. We will try to find your order number to contact you. Or please send the email to service@airydress.com with the title " reviews+ your order number ". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you. Best regards, airydress
Airydress is rated 2.2 based on 651 reviews