Airydress Reviews

of reviewers recommend Airydress
2.2
Based on 646 reviews

Tell us how Airydress made you happy
I have been backed into a wall with customer service or the lack there of. I ordered a dress for my wedding and it came and didn't look like the photo. I printed a return slip but they didn't provide a label. I sent it back to the address on the form and then I get an email 24 hours later telling me that they would have given me a refund if I kept it. But if I sent it back, I would only get 40% refund. Thanks a lot for ripping customers off. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE
I never got my dress I ordered and paid for.
Airysumer I will NEVER order from them again. They are the worst company to deal with. I ordered a dress in April for Easter Sunday and I had no idea it was coming from China. I would take several message / text to even get a response about my order that only said "Thank you for your order" It was finally delivered today May 18, 2022 and it is so cheap and flimsy ... This is false advertising on how it looks on website.
The dresses I ordered did not fit, some were see-through, some did not look like the picture described. I have tried calling and it says the number is not in service, I sent an email and have not received a reply. Now I’m stuck with seven dresses that do not work for me at all.
I cannot get in touch for a return. Size is way too small. A waste of 100.00. I will notify any and all resources I can to make sure this is known as a scam.
Consumer beware!! They do not honor their return policy. Worst shopping experience ever. Do not trust them.
I should have read the reviews before ordering from this website. After reading the reviews I thought oh lord I’ve been scammed. I ordered in march n still haven’t received it. Better business needs to get involved!!
i for got my password and it says my e-mail is also wrong wanted to check on my order
Airy doubled my order without a packing slip. They refunded me and then charged my credit card after for the refund. They were not authorized to use the credit card. Dealing with them for a year and they demand proof, which can't happen because they don't send a packing slip. I'm done dealing with this garbage company that takes advantage of customers. Don't order from them. They have no customer service phone number, and the texts they send are bs. Save yourself a lot of grief... This is not a good company. All they do is give you the run around.
I placed an order last November. After looking at the items I was not happy with both the materials and sizes. My purchase amount was $51.36. Airydress received my return but refuse to refund me. I used a non-reloadable gift card, used that card for my purchase, and they contacted me in November that they received my items and allegedly refunded the gift card. Because this was a non-reloadable card I threw it away. I advised them OVER AND OVER AGAIN THAT THE CARD WAS NON-RELOADABLE AND TO APPLY THE ALLEGED REFUND TO MY DEBIT CARD!!!!! To date they keep repeating the same BS reply that shows they are NOT reading my reply, just sending the replies that I feel are a template and not someone actually reading my emails and comprehending. I have contacted a lawyer and included ALL these negative experiences to the attorney. He said I have a strong case to present and he actually laughed at them, also Airydress will be responsible for my retainer fee of $250.00 and subsequent filing fee of $75.00!! All this over $51.36? The absolutely pathetic and horrible behavior of this company is ridiculous....glad they have $325.00 to refund me for my legal fees (attorney is my cousin) over a $51.36 issue. Sandra G. NE Georgia
This company should not be allowed to be in business.It is this kind of behavior that people don't trust each other any more. The clothes looked like nothing they are selling you.But wait don't even try to get any information to help you return your things $60.00 was how much I paid for my lesson.But again it's not even the money it the lies and deceiving people. I PRAY someone stops them before they hurt and cheat more people.
I am also still waiting for a refund since nov 2020! I will keep reminding them until i get it and wont be beaten!
If I could have left zero stars I would.... what a scam, terrible customer service, & please don't return anything because you'll get pennies for your dollars. Says 100% satisfaction or they'll give you a refund but you'll be lucky to get refunded the amount of your lowest bought item & the excuses are endless. Because I used coupons & points....bottom line I paid $73 actual dollars with discounts, returned $33, & got back $8. Never again! Want to shop somewhere similiar?? SHOP SHEIN. They are legit even with returns & they refund in a timely manner not 2 months later. SHEIN also let's you track your return & know the status. Airy Dress even with their label you can't track or see the status. 😡😡😡😡😡 Please people, learn from my lesson don't get scammed, stay clear!
this website is a scam ,i did not get my refund ,more than 4 products of refund ,they told us to wait ,the process can be slow ,we waited more than 6 month ,i do not recommend ,its a total scam
Was going to buy a batch of stuff from here. Thank you for the heads up everyone!
Have had a correspondence from airydress to say that they had responded to me to check spam etc. I had been doing this and there had been no previous emails hidden in spam trash etc. Also they tell me they are having maintenence problems with refund proeedures I have been trying for refubd from Nov. They would like me to take a voucher for £19.16 they say is the total amount when its actually £28.61 Why would I purschase anyrhing else knowing if it doesnt fit there is no refund process The enails i now have received in the last few day through the inquiry line do not deal with the issue I feel pammed off I am so disappointed
I have bought in the past no problem However an order returned to you received by you 26.11.2021 no correspondence or refund given I am very disappointed its impossible to speak with CS If there is no faith in returns there can be no further 0rders
Still waiting over one month for a refund for returned items. Excuses given about system problems and offer of a voucher. Just want my money back.
So I ordered a few dresses in the spring, they looked like costumes, not clothes. Fir example the really cute dress with the buttons and pockets came with only picture printed pockets and buttons. So in November I'm window shopping, markibg favorites and putting a few things in the cart, remembered my last experience and closed the program. This Company charged my paypal account swore I ordered them. I never received them and after going back and forth with them and paypal I finally got my money back! MY ADVICE IS TO STAY CLEAR items are not as pictured.
I bought items and did not receive them. I contacted Airydress and within a week they offered me a coupon but I said no, they then refunded me my money through Pay Pal. This went into my bank all within 2 weeks. I am very happy with their attitude and promptness. I would certainly use them again if needed.
Airydress is rated 2.19 based on 646 reviews