Airydress Reviews

of reviewers recommend Airydress

Tell us how Airydress made you happy
Airydress 1 star review on 29th June 2020
Airydress 1 star review on 19th June 2020
Airydress 1 star review on 2nd June 2020
Natasha
More Photos & Videos
I spent $130 on ordering some clothings. When I received them they are wrong size and very bad quality, no resembles to what you see in the pictures. I never order from this company again.
BIG SCAMMERS I USE VACANO SEVERAL TIMES THEY KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOU ALL MY ITEMS WERE PERFECT TO SIZE
THATS PRETTY AMAZING FOR BATHING SUITS. NO REFUNDS FROM AIRYDRESS SCAMMERS,RIP OFFS
I want to send sonething back wrong size I just want a refund
Bought and paid in full on 11/06/20. Their email said payment was not processed, it came off my account same day so rubbish! Now, almost a month later on 07/07/20, still nothing and they do not respond to my emails. I want my £42.28 now! Order No.: 031675033039
There is no sign i ordered the pink bathing suit with hearts that I ordeted on 6/23 If I don't here or receive my order I promise I will report ur company to BBB and FTC. This is money I don't have this is for my honeymoon. Plz get this to me
I ordered 2 dresses from Airy dress 28.6.20 payment was taken by Airy 6.7.20 unfortunately both dresses were of poor quality & now trying to return them with no success as the screen freezes when I try to apply for a returns form & emails are not excepted..I have since noticed similar websites with the same dresses & models..I wouldn’t recommend & would stay clear..I am now beginning to think I have been scammed & won’t see my money returned..
cannot return the substandard dresses i ordered. No link to return goods .They come from China . The sooner this country stops dealing with these criminals the better.They are ripping off people
Received 2 dresses I ordered on time but so dissatisfied with the quality Airydress doesn’t make it easy on trying to return them I have tried to contact them but site freezes or won’t submit..my advice stay clear of this site & Associated sites..Never would I use them again..I can’t ever see a refund on the money they have taken out of my account
I ordered a top from merecloth, when it arrived it said Airydress on packaging so obviously goes under several names, I have tried contacting merecloth customer services as it is of very poor quality and wrong colour nothing like photo, and want to return but can't get a response
I ordered 2tops on 6 june, money has been taken but no goods received. Tracking doesn’t work and website says goods received. Never order from them again and blocked at the bank. And will share on social media
It's been 3 weeks since I ordered as well, and when I went to track it, it hasn't even been shipped due to " busy season " . I wished I never ordered from them!
I ordered a dress and top. I'm really happy with the quality and ft of both. I wasn't sure what to expect after seeing some bad reviews but I'm really pleased, Will definitely order again.
Delivery time was good - I had expected to wait longer
Cannot get a reply to return an item, although I only want to exchange as was happy with the purchase, would have purchased more from them, but not going to now
Two weeks and still in process. Emailed them four times they replied once saying they are in busy time. I have asked to cancel the order and refund my money. Surprise, surprise no response. I will never recommend this company to anyone. Extremely poor customer service. I’m surprised they are still in business. Looks like I’ll have to fight to get my money back.
After 31 days waiting for a top oh, it was obvious that the package had been open and re-taped. The top was wadded up. Completely wrinkled. Strings coming out of the seams of openings of the sleeves. Looks nothing like the top that I ordered online.
Great top and trousers....and sizes good ....so pleased ....so Thankyou!!
Satisfied for the price I paid. Agree not best fabric but will wear them. Arrived faster than expected.
Terrible customer service!! I ordered some items from there and it's been almost 3 weeks and I haven't received anything, no order confirmation and I have emailed plenty of times and no one has replied to me. please DO NOT order from this website.
The jacket was substandard quality, really cheap material and nothing like the picture. Total misrepresentation and to return it was costing almost 70% of purchase price by courier. Had to bite the bullet and got 25% of what I paid. While trying to find some use for this crappy jacket - floor cleaning may be..
There was no consideration from airy dress on the bad quality and misrepresentation - do not waste your money, products are nothing like the picture
I ordered 9 blouses. On the upside, the sizing seemed on point (or even a bit large, but the poor quality of fabric makes me suspect that they will all shrink when laundered. )
At the low prices, I didn’t expect top quality, however, don’t believe ANY of the colors as represented....as an artist, I know a thing or two of color, & the colors are not even close to the colors represented (e.g. not at all rich detailed, layered color, but very vivid, primary colors (NOT a classy look, but gaudy & cheap)...the shipping took FOR-EV-ER (as others noted also) but my delivery was further complicated (after I’d requested home (front door) delivery, I was tracking pkg and was informed it was 300 miles away “waiting for pickup by recipient “(???). After3-4 unanswered emails, it arrived at my local POST OFFICE (?) several days later. (?)
Had I known they used DHL delivery, I wouldn’t have even ordered (I actually refer to that co. As “Don’t Have Location “ because they are religiously problematic)
Recommend: shop companies in USA & avoid ALL the pop-up boutique-y ads online.
Airydress is rated 1.43 based on 118 reviews