Airydress Reviews

11% of reviewers recommend Airydress

How would you rate Airydress ?

"Once they send the product you cannot reach them to return the product"
"Most of what I ordered was either too large or too small. No consistency in sizing. Cheap material."
"Sizing is ridiculous, totally. Cost of returning crazy. Complete rip off."
"I received my order after several weeks of waiting (no problem; I expected the wait since it was coming from somewhere in Asia). HOWEVER, the dresses I received were NOTHING like the pictures shown on the website. The material was very cheap and so was the construction. The skirts were extremely straight compared to the beautiful, full skirts shown on the website. The dress linings were only knee-length, and the pictures showed full-length linings. I returned my entire order and will never order from this website again."
"Their items are very beautiful and unique"
"Purchased 4 dresses 2 are nice and fit well. OMG how difficult it is to try to return the other 2 I would not use them again because of this"
"the measurements for the sizes does not agree with the articles received. and then I had to pay extra money to the courier before they delivered the items. after the delivery were suppose to be free above a certain amount"
"It took weeks to get delivery. The goods are cheap in price but the quality is really poor. The sizing is at least 3 sizes smaller than they should be. They make returning the items very diffucult and ask that you send them a photograph of the goods. Why? I have wasted Nearly £60.00. I will give the goods to someone very small or a child. Don,t be tempted to buy there goods are rubbish, not a bit like how they are presented on the internet."
"I ordered two dresses for a holiday which is next week !!! I was told they haven't even been sent out yet I paid six pounds to have them delivered I'm very disappointed I was told what did I expect if I only paid standard delivery that is rude that should be enough to get this dresses to me not happy at all have asked for a refund"
"Never will I EVER order from here again. It’s been almost a month and I STILL haven’t received my order. If you’re looking for summer clothing, don’t buy it here, you won’t get it till the fall."
"the products is a quality and they always deliver in time"
"I ordered what looked like a stunning dress and what i received looked more like a shower curtain, absolutely horrified at the quality and the desig,n its nothing like the image advertised. shame on you Airydress, this is a scam and i will never order anything from you again. i have been promised a 100% refund but i have my doubts."
"Ordered shirts and the material was not the same as the picture for them. One burgundy shirt had brown thread for the trim. The shirts were large and they were tight as if they were mediums. I can’t move in them too tight. The length of the shirts were shorter than the picture showed them. One shirt had cut outs and I noticed the some were starting to unravel it hasn’t even been used. Poor quality made! Delivery time was very long. Don’t waste your time or money."
"Awful textiles, poorly designed, and cost me lots of money to ship :/ they block negative opinions on trustpilot website. Ultimate scamers, that's what they are."
"Delivery time takes for ever and really poor quality. Don’t waste your money"
"Worst website dresses seller... haven't received my dress yet still in transit...I think it's a fake website...took my money"
"The clothes they sent look nothing like what they showed on their website, absolute scam. Be warned! And they make it absolutely impossible to return the goods as they do not provide a return address. The Courier company (Buffalo) they use is just as dodgy!"
"Awful company, they owe me money"
"These people are scum. Take your money and no chance of getting your order. My order doesnt exist on their website. I paid additional postage as well. I doubt that money will be used for postage or that it will ever be posted. Dishonourable scum who post their own positive reviews online to fool people. Chinese company......no wonder people are racist. These people are gross."
"Placed my order, paid and delivered within 5 days!"
Airydress is rated 1.50 based on 28 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!