Airydress Reviews

9% of reviewers recommend Airydress
9PM
9PM

Tell us how Airydress made you happy

"I ordered 2 dresses from here and I waited well over a month for only one dress to come! Now months down the line I know it's not coming but they didn't have a problem taking my money! I didn't even receive confirmation or anything. Never using again!"
Are you Airydress? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Airydress receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"It’s scam business. Don’t buy try to buy somewhere near the place you live. It le wast of time and money."
"CUIDADO. Lo que compren aqui es un engaño. Las cosas NO se parecen en NADA a las fotografias. Son imitaciones muy burdas, de pesima calidad tanto las telas como la mano de obra. A mi ya me engañaron, que no les pase lo mismo."
"I have ordered two months ago and have not received my order to date. I don't know how to get in contact with them to make follow up , as I did not even get the order number but the money has gone through."
"Very poor material, they look nothing like the website. Don’t buy in this website."
"I wasn't happy with the quality of what I have order. what they delivered was totally different from what I have seen on the picture and they don't deliver on time as they promise and you still need to go to the bank for paying their courier before they deliver."
"Once they send the product you cannot reach them to return the product"
"Most of what I ordered was either too large or too small. No consistency in sizing. Cheap material."
"I am so disappointed in them they newer made me happy at all"
"Sizing is ridiculous, totally. Cost of returning crazy. Complete rip off."
"I received my order after several weeks of waiting (no problem; I expected the wait since it was coming from somewhere in Asia). HOWEVER, the dresses I received were NOTHING like the pictures shown on the website. The material was very cheap and so was the construction. The skirts were extremely straight compared to the beautiful, full skirts shown on the website. The dress linings were only knee-length, and the pictures showed full-length linings. I returned my entire order and will never order from this website again."
"Their items are very beautiful and unique"
"Purchased 4 dresses 2 are nice and fit well. OMG how difficult it is to try to return the other 2 I would not use them again because of this"
"the measurements for the sizes does not agree with the articles received. and then I had to pay extra money to the courier before they delivered the items. after the delivery were suppose to be free above a certain amount"
"It took weeks to get delivery. The goods are cheap in price but the quality is really poor. The sizing is at least 3 sizes smaller than they should be. They make returning the items very diffucult and ask that you send them a photograph of the goods. Why? I have wasted Nearly £60.00. I will give the goods to someone very small or a child. Don,t be tempted to buy there goods are rubbish, not a bit like how they are presented on the internet."
"I ordered two dresses for a holiday which is next week !!! I was told they haven't even been sent out yet I paid six pounds to have them delivered I'm very disappointed I was told what did I expect if I only paid standard delivery that is rude that should be enough to get this dresses to me not happy at all have asked for a refund"
"Never will I EVER order from here again. It’s been almost a month and I STILL haven’t received my order. If you’re looking for summer clothing, don’t buy it here, you won’t get it till the fall."
"the products is a quality and they always deliver in time"
"I ordered what looked like a stunning dress and what i received looked more like a shower curtain, absolutely horrified at the quality and the desig,n its nothing like the image advertised. shame on you Airydress, this is a scam and i will never order anything from you again. i have been promised a 100% refund but i have my doubts."
"Ordered shirts and the material was not the same as the picture for them. One burgundy shirt had brown thread for the trim. The shirts were large and they were tight as if they were mediums. I can’t move in them too tight. The length of the shirts were shorter than the picture showed them. One shirt had cut outs and I noticed the some were starting to unravel it hasn’t even been used. Poor quality made! Delivery time was very long. Don’t waste your time or money."
Airydress is rated 1.40 based on 35 reviews