Airydress Reviews

11PM
11PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Airydress deliver?

How can I contact Airydress?
Click Here

Tell us how Airydress made you happy

"I returned the shipment unopened and they initially refused to issue a refund. After arguing, they agreed to a 50% refund or a store credit valued at 70% of my original purchase. I had to escalate the issue through PayPal before they would issue a full credit. Very unprofessional!"
Are you Airydress? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Stay away from this sham of a company. They sent me the wrong coat, it was 42 pounds, the quality of what they sent was pathetic and it was different. I opened an enquiry, then I had to send the pics of the coat. Then I went into the account to check for an update and my enquiry was no longer there. It'd been deleted. Scumbags they are."
"Ordered 2 dresses that were going to be bridesmaid dresses. Got an email 5 days later saying a refund had been issued, with no explanation. I emailed their customer service to asked why, then went on to track my orders. It had obviously taken so long for them to process it (despite saying that it is done immediately) that they had run out of stock, as when I tried to reorder they had run out. Absolutely furious and such poor management. It also said it would take 14-21 days to send the order. What sort of business works on these ludicrous waiting times? Don't bloody bother."
"Dresses are nothing like the photos. Customer service is appalling. All I want to do is return the items, but can’t get the address. Not happy!!!"
"La talla de los zapatos no me venía bien. Imposible cambiarlos por una talla mayor. No te van a dar las instrucciones para realizar el cambio. Ah! Eso si, tienes que hacer el cambio en 14 días. ¡Una estafa!"
"They don't deliver what they sell. I bought leather shoes and revieved plastic shoes of a very poor cuality that are imposible to wear. Their politics is to refund just the 50% of the price of the product anf it doesn't include shipping cost. Bad choice, never will buy again."
"What Rubbish. The clonthing tehy send you from China is the same you walk away from in the store. Nothing I recieved looked like the pictures, my Coat, doesn't even have seems, its teh same material that PJ's are made of just roughly cut. Al my tops are see-through, I wont even attempt to Iron or wash them. The other items still hasn't arrived, not that im looking forward. They should close down this company."
"I was not sure about the company but still I decided to try But, unfortunately its not good Terrible terrible terrible quality Do not buy from it"
"Two dresses, both awful. One is meant to be ankle length and swings round my knees and the fabric is like thin dust sheet fabric, awful. The other dress looks nothing like the picture - it's supposed to be wrap over with frills, but is not wrap over and has no frills, badly sewn, looks cheap and the fabric is unpleasant. Both are going straight o charity shop if they will take them as they are really cheap rubbish."
"They should close this company, the material they use is beyond disappointing. What they put on the website is totally different from what you get. I will NEVER EVER order from Airydress it's a waste of money and time. Nonsense!!"
"BE WARNED! This company should be shut down for false advertising! Ordered blouse and was extremely disappointed as it was not as depicted on website! Poor design with cheap and nasty material! Should have read reviews! Never again!"
"I wanted to spend 324.00 on the items that I order, but when I read the reviews I quickly remembered the items I purchased before and the clothes looked totally different from the picture, and the material was so cheap. Everyone shopping on this website should always look at the reviews first. From 1- to 10 this company is a 0"
"I ordered a white dress, black dress, white shirt and a Cape of all these the only thing that looks ok is the black dress other things I am extremely disappointed they don't look like what I have seen on their website even the material doesn't look like what is on their adverts. The black dress is a disaster itself because I ordered it for me but it fits my 15 year old daughter."
"I live in RI USA it took 6 weeks I told them I was going away when I got back not yet finally 1 fits small spring coat buy call it a pea coat the other nice ride stone jean jacket to small I take a size 2 but I need a large I am trying to get a large and send this one back never again"
"Took a month to deliver and clothes are not true to size, clothes were beautiful but I could not wear them."
"I ordered 2 dresses from here and I waited well over a month for only one dress to come! Now months down the line I know it's not coming but they didn't have a problem taking my money! I didn't even receive confirmation or anything. Never using again!"
"It’s scam business. Don’t buy try to buy somewhere near the place you live. It le wast of time and money."
"CUIDADO. Lo que compren aqui es un engaño. Las cosas NO se parecen en NADA a las fotografias. Son imitaciones muy burdas, de pesima calidad tanto las telas como la mano de obra. A mi ya me engañaron, que no les pase lo mismo."
"I have ordered two months ago and have not received my order to date. I don't know how to get in contact with them to make follow up , as I did not even get the order number but the money has gone through."
"Very poor material, they look nothing like the website. Don’t buy in this website."
Airydress is rated 1.57 based on 53 reviews