Airydress Reviews

7% of reviewers recommend Airydress

How would you rate Airydress ?

(optional)

14 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Sofia
Delivery time takes for ever and really poor quality. Don’t waste your money

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Airydress in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Delivery time takes for ever and really poor quality. Don’t waste your money"
"Worst website dresses seller... haven't received my dress yet still in transit...I think it's a fake website...took my money"
"The clothes they sent look nothing like what they showed on their website, absolute scam. Be warned! And they make it absolutely impossible to return the goods as they do not provide a return address. The Courier company (Buffalo) they use is just as dodgy!"
"Awful company, they owe me money"
"These people are scum. Take your money and no chance of getting your order. My order doesnt exist on their website. I paid additional postage as well. I doubt that money will be used for postage or that it will ever be posted. Dishonourable scum who post their own positive reviews online to fool people. Chinese company......no wonder people are racist. These people are gross."
Mrs Joan St Clair-Laing
"Placed my order, paid and delivered within 5 days!"
"I ordered a dress for my wedding shower on February 4th and it still has not arrived. I tried to contact this stupid website but the phone number is 20 digits long bc its from across the world. when I use the tracking # they provide, it takes me to a page that says they cannot find that order. Yet, on February 5th they most definitely took money from my bank account so I bought SOMETHING from this stupid website. I do not know what to do, who do I contact to find out if I got scammed?? AND, the best part, is that my wedding shower is coming up and now I do not have a dress and I have to spend money on ANOTHER dress, I'm so aggravated."
"I tried to return a dress within the stated time frame. I was told I would need to email the company and wait for their response. Three days later I got a response giving me three options including keeping the dress and receiving a coupon. They never gave me the actual return address but stated that I had to create an account on the site in order to again request a return. I went through the process again and did not get a return address. I do not want to create an account because I then have to agree to terms of service and a privacy policy in which my info may be shared with third parties. I won't agree to that so I still have no return address after multiple emails requesting to return the dress. The dress fabric was so cheap it was see-through. But I am ready to give up my attempts to return, which I think was their intention all along."
"Clothing sizes far to small,and very poor quality, despite emailing this company 7 times asking for a returns address I have still not got one if they bother to respond to an email it just asks for order numbers which you then provide but they still never send a return address . this company is the worst online shopping store I have ever experienced do not bother ordering anything from them the clothes are cheap looking and unwearable would fall apart after one wash"
Jackie Hicks
Verified Reviewer
"I wouldn't waste my hard earned money on any of their products. Ever heard of phising sites? Well, they are the store equivalent to that. They will only take your money while sending you worthless items that does NOT live up to its description on the page!"
Elizabeth Harding
Verified Reviewer
"Why are you not informing your consumers upfront that there are additional import costs which will cost them almost half the value of their order?"
"Items described as being cotton. Ordered items, none made of cotton, instead made of polyester. Poor shopping experience, lost confidence in Airydress. Wasted my time and will not repeat again."
"The prices are really low, but the sizes are too small. Everything I bought are like two sizes smeller."
Airydress is rated 1.43 based on 14 reviews